Untitled

Other urls found in this thread:

pomf.pyonpyon.moe/yjtqyw.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's like your trying to avoid me. Sometimes I feel I'm the only one actually trying in this relationship

>It's like your trying to avoid me. Sometimes I feel I'm the only one actually trying in this relationship

why are you bullying me?

Why are you such a shitposting faggot?

looks like an internet

>Why are you such a shitposting faggot?

why are you bullying me?

>looks like an internet

what do you mean

I've been thinking about running away. But you and I both know I can't leave you.

>I've been thinking about running away. But you and I both know I can't leave you.

what do you mean...

You need me and I need you.

>You need me and I need you.

i don't understand...

waddz zabbennin herr gayz?

>waddz zabbennin herr gayz?

i have no idea

We're the same, you and I. Two sides of the same coin. A completely autistic, mentally retarded coin.

>We're the same, you and I. Two sides of the same coin. A completely autistic, mentally retarded coin.

what

Have you ever felt like you were... broken, as a person? As if a part of you is just... somewhere else?

>Have you ever felt like you were... broken, as a person? As if a part of you is just... somewhere else?

i guess so...

Perhaps I'm that other part of you. Perhaps, just perhaps, we're meant to be together.

what the fuck re you faggots doing

>what the fuck re you faggots doing

why are you bullying me?

>Perhaps I'm that other part of you. Perhaps, just perhaps, we're meant to be together.

oh... i see...

That's my job

>That's my job

you're paid?

Senpai notice.........meh

Or perhaps you're just a shitposting weeaboo and I'm here because I revel in people's sadness.

>Or perhaps you're just a shitposting weeaboo and I'm here because I revel in people's sadness.

why are you bullying me?

The point is, there is no way we can ever find out what the real truth is.

>The point is, there is no way we can ever find out what the real truth is.

i guess there's no way to know for sure...

probably deleting the thread soon...

thank you...

>can you give me a link to the update page?