What is the worst emotional pain a relationship has brought you?

What is the worst emotional pain a relationship has brought you?

Other urls found in this thread:

thedodo.com/goldfish-life-saving-surgery-1702351114.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

jokes on you, I don't have feelings.

My relationship with Sup Forums

I've never been in a relationship. I'm 19, which is kinda sad, I guess...

okay, which one ruined your feelings?

Herpes

im 20 and ive only been in one for 5 months. she was beyond fucking stupid and also normie cancer so i dont really regret it though

your big fat mom
Bitch broke my heart

Yeah, I wouldn't want to date normie cancer either. There was this fat girl I had a chance with 2 years ago, normie as fuck, got mad at me cause I wouldn't use emojis too often, stupid

Also I just don't know where to meet women. My friends are also losers with no female friends.

Compared to ppl in the other thread, my situation really is jack shit, but holy shit somehow it still hurts like fuck. I guess having happiness for just a little while and then have it taken away...does that to you.

Here's one for you. Im generally a good person, buy someone a soda if their thirsty, give them some cash for the bus. Recently I started working with a small puerto rican / black chick. Like 4'11. Anyways ive known her foe awhile and don't get me wrong she's cute and all but I don't really see her as a girlfriend type. im a tech person i had a couple old phones that i ordered awhile back and gave her one. one of my friends told me thats a sign that i want her to be mine, truth of the matter is shes reminds me of my sister. thoughts? i dont really see her like that

>relationship
i aint never got one of those

incest is still best. just pretend she's your actual sister when you fuck her

I got cheated on when I was 17. Really fucked me up at the time but i was technically just a dumb kid and now it really has no effect on me.

Fast forward a little over 10 years.End up madly in love with someone who lives on the other side of the country. Finally get the chance to meet her. Only for two days though. Best two days of my life. Then leave again by plane. Not knowing if/when i will ever see this person again. Feeling very melancholy looking down at freeway traffic from the plane... wondering if one of those tail lights in the sea of red is the person driving home from the airport. Feeling very alone in an airplane climbing to 30K feet on your way back to an environment that you hate.... surrounded by strangers and wanting to just melt into a pool of pathetic tears. Probably the most gut wrenching moment so far. I've repeated this three times. Only got harder each time.

tldr: Long distance relationships wreak emotional havoc if you take them seriously.

Sister and Best Friend are close links, and if there was ever someone Right to get together with, it's Best Friend.

You see her as a sister because you are Comfortable around her, you feel like you've known her forever.

Nah yo, im still a normie but thats a valid thought so ill accept it

To the user from the last thread who is looking in my eyes as he cums:

You overestimate me. I don't even have any straight male friends, nor do I feel comfortable talking to dudes I don't know. I'm content sitting at home with whoever I'm dating and playing vidya or fantasizing about Jeffrey Dean Morgan.

Jumping from guy to guy is too much effort.

I've never had a gf that hasn't cheater on me.

oh but the joke is actually on you
i know that feel...

when i first met her, ya i wanted to fuck her. As i got to now her though? i guess ive sisterzoned her or some bullshit

>Know

i wish i didnt have feelings

>cheated on my gf twice
>broke up with her bc I was stupid
>a year of being a man-whore, suicidal, binge drinking, and smoking pot
>literally a year I vaguely remember
Those were dark times. I was the cause of my own unhappiness and her pain.
>celebrating out 9 year anniversary (we're counting the year we broke up as a huge rough patch) this month
>karma has already hit me

I'm convinced most girls cheat. But why?

Take a girl's phone and she'll freak out more than a guy would...

Dodged a bullet; she was going to cheat on you eventually.

>protip: this applies to all women

because most girls can fuck anyone they want just because they have a vagina

If someone took my phone I would tell them to enjoy my fish and lack of a social life

Because they have more options. ever seen a girls phone? 20+ unread messages/jewbook kik is the same dont forget snapchat. the good ones are worse

>23
>kv
>no pain no gain
>so beta af

They make me an asshole

I live with her now. So I'm very vulnerable to said bullet. By no means in the clear. I have faith in the person though. Judging by the attitude towards women in this thread I'm expecting a bashing. And sure go ahead. But think what you will. Not all women/people are the same.

Cheated on my former girlfriend 2 times in one month because I was drunk as fuck all the time and hated being with her.
She was reaaaaaally fucking smart. Straight A's and was still able to go to France for 2 months mid-semester.
It ended when she broke up with me (she never found out). First I felt terrible for the break, after that I felt terrible because of my lack of moral.
Lastly I found out that I still had great affection in my heart :'(
...*crying*...

Now shes just some bitch I used to know.

>Oh what I'd do if I didn't have you!

My kid got taken away

i once put a dating ad masquerading as a girl to see if this was true,
next morning woke up to hundred messages in my mailbox, there is no way this doesn't warp woman.

also on another note, one of the guys sent me his resume, like not trying to be cute and making a dating resume, but his actual work resume,
not sure what that was about.

post more fish, user

The reason why we think this way is because we were you, just x amount of years ago.

I mean eventually you'll learn the lesson the hard way. But for now, yeah, it feels fucking good to have her around, I'm sure. Enjoy it, nobody can take dem feelz from you right now.

It's a never-ending cycle.

not all women are sinners some are saints. But if i had to put a quote it'd be... men put more effort in a relationship than women and women take it for granted. those good boys turn to bad men who date good girls that turn to bad girls and the cycle goes on

Dis my 7 incher

kek

checked

aint no rest for the wicked
money dont grow on tree

very cute, i want to put my dick in it

If your fish got a tumor, would you pay to have it operated?

Sad for a couple if days. The got over it and went out, picked up some twins and took them home. Stayed home with them for 3 days.

You can't do that, hes straight

Here is my bashful snail

Kek, what relationship?

absofuckinglutely. These fish are my babies. Some are coming up 10 years old

im this person

ive had my heart broken because she cheated on me. I learned its better to be single and happy then having a heart ache at the end of a relationship. problem is that i get sad in the since all i want to do is work till my body gives out and walk around at night.

anal scarring

Is it snails all the way down?

Yep

I saw this article, and personally I wouldn't do it for a fish. For a mammal yes.
thedodo.com/goldfish-life-saving-surgery-1702351114.html

cute hands desu

2 cancelled weddings

Are you a trap?

it makes them feel more then what they really are. some men are the same but most men dont get this. I believe thats why most females want to be actors and all that because of this. while men dont have this "worth" so they think more about how to make a better career choice I.E college men choose stem and women choose Gender studies or some stupid shit.

manufacturing is leaving the US so the E in STEM is not such a good idea right now.

>falling for the stem meme

No I'm this bitch

I guess I'm just attached to them. 2 of them let me pick them up, roll them around in the water and whatever else.

well any major that is more then looks and the like

hmmm

you're hot, but i also have a feeling you're crazy

WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on this one site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake. apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tomorrow.You will either get kissed or asked out, if you break this chain u will see a little dead girl in you

I'm too fat and ugly to get into a relationship.

Longest relationship I've been in lasted like 2 months

probably has issues like the rest of us

My whole fucking family. In the long run, they're humanly useless, artless, and amnesiac. I have never had a real conversation with one of them, and I doubt that they can tell the difference.

Crazy about animals, yiss. I also have two turtles that I pat and this dog.

wheres the benis? had to say it

She has a bagina

can i be in the little dead girl instead

did you name it moo

WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on this one site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake. apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tomorrow.You will either get kissed or asked out, if you break this chain u will see a little dead .ps. girl in you

10/10 would have some pb on hand

She reminds me of those kids born without full brains

how old are you,no bs

Naw. As a rescue, she was already named Miss.

I'll tell you if you tell me why you ask

My ex-wife stabbed me in the throat while i was passed out drunk when the paramedics came she told them I had tried to kill myself. I spent 3 months in a mental hospital where they gaslighted me telling me I was delusional for thinking my wife would do such a thing. When I got home my ex-wife told me she was leaving me so that her and my then roommate could get married and she left me with the cleanup bill for the apartment.

Haven't felt a thing since

she looks generally happy. i legit want be happy like her one day. instead of being a facade of myself

>working on a job site as a laborer
>old bricklayer saves my life (stops me from falling down a 3 story stairwell recess)
>end up meeting his daughter
>fall in love, she goes to uni,she cant get into vet science, does architecture
>end of 1st year she hasnt done any autocad work, needs a good mark to transfer to vet science
>I take 3 days off work, dont sleep and learn autocad, do a years worth of work for her final mark
>she gets into vet science
>needs an operation on her jaw (underbite) parents wont pay or her, walk around for a weekend asking for donations from strangers wthout her knowing, raise 10k she gets the op
>support her through uni, bricklaying in day, bartending at night
>help her with all of her work (despite being a laborer I went fairly well in high school and really love animals)
>turn down multiple better jobs because Id have to move and she needs me to support her, travel long distances for her work experience
>she becomes a vet
>10 years from when I first met her, probably going to get married and kids, good life
>she's working overseas one day
>get email from south american dude that theyve been seeing eachother for a while and theyre in love and on holidays
>she calls me literally 5 minutes later cying and saying she wants to just come home and she doesnt know what shes doing
>tfw your long term gf is in another country with a guy youve never heard of before
>feel numb and contemplate suicide, I mean she was my whole life, decide shit's going to be tough but Ill get over it
>she comes home, leave all of my shit there and the house, disappear and start a new life after months of self loathing etc
>she still tries to contact me 5 years later on a weekly basis, last I heard she was living with her parents recovering from ketamine addiciton

no more gf for me bros, that one hurt and was a good chunk of my 20's (10 years), now days I smoke ganja, chill with my dogs and surf everyday, woman free.

as someone who were literally almost mauled to death by one of those fuckers, even though it was supposedly "trained" not to attack, fuck u for owning one of these

Im just curious actually. you look younger then 20

Some people are fucking crazy dude. I just can't believe anyone would do something like this. But shit, it happens. I think I'd probably kill myself if that happened to me.

Yeah I feel you. Dogs are lucky like that. She has no cares in the world

Lol if this dog ever bites anyone, I will eat my own arm. She was abused and beaten by her previous owner. Get a grip pussy

21, 22 this year.

I'll take that as a compliment

I feel you. Here's mine.
>been in a relationship with this girl for 4 years
>cheated 4 times
>she was forgiving 4 times
>last one was pretty rough tho
>she goes our of town for last year of school
>I become unstable, need her and demand attention
>she doesn't take demands pretty well
>she brakes up w/ me during my grandpa's funeral service
>by text
>she starts talking to this dude, I find out through her phone
>huge argue, kinda try to understand because I've done worse
>we try, but she's distant and shit
I hate when someone who's been living his entire life with parents tastes freedom. It gets all repressed desires out if they're weak and stupid enough.
>I start talking to this qt, very responsive and we hit off amazingly fast
>decide to break up with the first one, 5 years relationship by then
Cont.

I though about it but I didn't want to give her the satisfaction

Sometimes I wonder if being an alpha is a gift or a curse. hope you get better bro. good speed

Stabbed in the fucking throat? Like holy shit, was there even a relationship before any of this happened?

I turn 21 in Nov and please do. I'm okay with being a nice person.

Yeah it was completely out of left field. We fought but no more than other married people. I suspect she and my roommate had been seeing each other for a while though so I guess I was just blind to the real problems

Been in two relationships but the breakup didn't hurt that much, I was over it in a month or two. Last girl I messed around with I took things slow. Like real fucking slow. She had a reputation for fucking guys once then bailing so i didn't kiss her for 3 months and didn't fuck her for 6 l. A week later she decided not to want to see me again.

Been 6 month since I seen her and it still fucking stings a little. I've fucked a dozen women before her but she's the first I ever even gave a shit about. And she was never even really mine.

>Get a grip pussy
nah fuck those fuckers, bites left me scarred for life and ruined one of my tattoos

also now im scared of most dogs, probably ptsd or something idk

I came to Sup Forums now at 3am this is the first thread I find as if it's almost a sign. It's been 6months I miss her so fucking much. She basically treats me like I'm dead to her. I can feel it with every fibre of my body. It's hasnt stopped for over half a year tell me it gets easier

cheers bro

I know it sucks bro. at least you learned something. Only do as much as the person would be willng to do

Won't get easier man, you will become stronger, keep that chin up user.

Cont. Because I feel I have to vent
>break up with her, she shuffles from rage, anger, despair, utter sadness and whatnot
>reality hits her and now she's crying and begging for me to reconsider
>she seems truly sorry and depressed
She was medical student, and started to take some pills because pain was too much for her. Got to 100 pounds and looked really bad
>family doesn't get it, but I'm happy with new one
>but new one is crazy, thing spirals down to disaster, losing friends, family trust, uni and self confidence I'm the process
>all this while, 5years gf regrets deeply how she acted
>I'm depressed, she's there for me
>I still treat her like shit, blame her for everything, make her cry every time we speak
>still get love from her
>even sex
>"it's the time I see you most happy user, at least I can give you that"
>ff two years of this
Last one cont.

cut it man its best to end it now then when she cheats or before you find out she already has.

And demonizing all of them makes you a pussy. One bad experience does not make the world.

Have a turtle