Goal: To make the cringiest cringe thread the likes of this board has ever seen

Goal: To make the cringiest cringe thread the likes of this board has ever seen.

youtube.com/watch?v=8tXApeDnlAE

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/8Vq5Q
discord.gg/fJuU2
youtube.com/watch?v=3XRcheSvsRw
youtube.com/watch?v=MUju9jEPt9s
youtube.com/watch?v=ewen8DwTVwc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Accepted

Pronouns Plez
He/she/it/her/them/fag

Christ on a Christmas

Fresh OC hot off the presses!

Wow

Edits?

this will provide you with enough cringe

discord.gg/8Vq5Q
discord.gg/fJuU2

Scoop me them tits

Fuck it

Juicy

I gagged. Does that count as cringing

New fetish...

>leave her hanging there for a couple of weeks till she loses weight.

could you imagine coming from whatever shithole you came from and you are greeted by this thing? I would rather go back and have war crimes committed against me.

Fuck you and your made up "pronouns"

doesn't know hot to greentext=

cringe

Feed it

Thank God they are labeling themselves for easy capture and kill

it looks happier as a girl

Is retarded a fucking pronoun?

There is nothing wrong with being gender fluid. It is not a mental disorder it is a real way to feel about yourself. B needs to stop making fun of these people who are just trying to feel comfortable in their own skin. It is not a cry for attention it is a way of life. The internet has helped us become more open with our gender identity problems. It did not influence us to be this way. WE WERE BORN THIS WAY. iIt isn't a phase. Genderqueer is here to stay. Fuck the haters!

how's the superman one bad tho? guy may just be a fan of the comics, whats worng with that?

Nigger

kys faggot

The superman tattoo is the least cringe thing about um

Speaks for itself

As a bisexual I love gender fluid bitches

This isn't a gender fluid bitch

seriously?

Is this you?

what was the story on this one again? this one's old as dirt

Kek I could only hope to be so beautiful

Countess fatula

That tiger tattoo looks wicked as fuck though

chek'd

>when you're so fat that you can actually connect your teeth with your own breast

nose is warped
hand coming out of mouth/head?
horrible background

You gotta get the fuck outta here

i get what you were trying for but this is too much bait to be cringe

If you are this desperate and lack this much social skills you should probably just take a shotgun and blow your brains out ASAP

What is the symbol for attack helicopter gender?

Black dick

Shouldn't something else be on their wrists?

so fucking cute as a boy

J frank is an idiot

I actually think the background was pretty cool. I like the green against the orange and black colours of the tiger. But yeah, maybe the nose and the claws are a bit of a failure.

>It is not a mental disorder
no its just stupid

Genderqueer is not cringe. Plane and simple

WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on this one site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake. apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tomorrow.You will either get kissed or asked out, if you break this chain u will see a little dead girl in you

Yeah this is not a photoshop at all...

It's cringe

i dont know man, if i saw that guy on a fucking train kissing a chill ass bird... id say he's topped us

Say no more OP
youtube.com/watch?v=3XRcheSvsRw

this just made me sad

Wut

how did you watch this?

I also have lsd

I know its not a ylyl thread, but ylyl

10/10 both of them

that's become the standard nowadays

holy shit. gay retard.

>and i'm mentally disabled
we know

youtube.com/watch?v=MUju9jEPt9s

Holy shit lol

meet your new lord Sup Forums

Holy shit

sweet christ?!

but dad i dont want to play dairy farmer

what the fuck is funny about this

youtube.com/watch?v=ewen8DwTVwc

Wait, hold up. It's cringey, but he's ironically TRYING to be cringey. But even his ironic way of doing it is cringey, which is in itself ironic, which is in itself cringey, which is holy fuck I need to go to bed