I will hero myself on Sunday Night

I will hero myself on Sunday Night.

Plan to take 8 tablets(something like 50 polls) of Alprazolam 0,25 and alcohol, probably my good ol' Laphroaig.

Will it do? Any advice? Should I take the Lexomil too just in case ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IhLgXpxjxfo
youtube.com/watch?v=a90eGnoazfg
youtube.com/watch?v=1rbw7zJHQz4
youtube.com/watch?v=KZGbB1XD7GY
youtube.com/watch?v=FHW-fR8EcAc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why wait, do it now.

Cause I'm gonna have sex right before it for maximum drama.

But seriously tho, will it do?

I mean, itll work but itll be slow and painful...

It's fine, I suppose. I dont fear a little pain

Are you taking the alproalzam? A nasty sideffect sometimes is suicidal thoughts so i would recommend seeing your doctor first.

Remember, suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

Also, if you do decide to do it, just know that suicide by pills rarely yas the desired effect as most people end up calling an ambulance as a slow death by kidney failure is excruciating. If you really must do it, make an exit bag or hang yourself. They are much better ways to do it.

Were not talking a little. Were talking a couple hours of nonstop vomiting, blurry vision, sharp pains in the stomach and heart. If theres people with you (sinxe you say your getting laid) theyll call an ambulance. So all thatll happen is youll go to hospital and get pumped, then youll survive but your body will be fucked.

I want to be presentable when I'm found, so nous hanging. What do you mean by exit bac?

Also, I had those thoughts for many years now but I was too much of a coward to do it. So nah, no doctor.

No* fucking autocorrect

Also bag* Fuck this dead internet

Google exit bag. It takes a bit of prepartion to make but it is probably the most painfree method of suicide if you don't have access to pharmacy grade opiates.

Well you can hang yourself off a door handle while you sit down if that makes a difference to you.

Honestly mate, i was in a similar situation and i came so close to doing it multiple times but eventually it passes.

listen to this instead
youtube.com/watch?v=IhLgXpxjxfo

Bah, I'm done with life man, society is going to shit, family is going to shit, pupper just died a week ago and I threw my girlfriend out because she wanted to try lesbian sex.

I guess I'll Google that Tomorrow when I'm at the university

youtube.com/watch?v=a90eGnoazfg

different user here but i just wanna say im proud of you for getting over the suicide thing man. Its not easy, and i feel people who start doing better dont get enough credit, y'know.

listen to it

Is that Kill Yourself?

Can't listen right now

No it's why you should not do it, you must listen to the zf ecomat transmission AND RENEW THE WILL TO LIVE

the exit bag is best way to go, id try getting my hands on some dmt or a large amount of acid before ending our life to see if you may have a breakthrough, your idea will cause you a ton of pain and may not even work since your body will try to yack out what youve ingested, the exit bag is a sure thing, no pain whatso ever and when they find you itll be quite dramatic because its quite alot of preperation instead of them thinking you had a spur of the moment kill yourself vibe

It's not that I have a will to die or live, I just don't care anymore, pretty much like Phil Collins but not as gay.

the transmission sounds will change all of that bro, you just have to listen
>ecomat is love
>ecomat is life

For some reason I picture you as a fag but hey, I'll listen to it Tomorrow, I promise

>we see what we know and love
I bet.

But anyway, you must listen to those sounds right away or else you might kill yourself and you can't listen to ZF Ecomat gear noises if you're dead.

Sounds like you are just in a really low point right now and as dark as things may seem, there is hope and there is light at the end of the tunnel.

Thanks mate. I look back now and am shocked and incredibly happy that i never actually went through with it.

Good Night, sleep tight !

Fuck hope man, this is a years old urge I have. I just didn't kill myself for my pupper

Oh look, one of the daily suicide threads. It's disturbing that so many anons commit suicide.

We are all the same, reincarnation works!

And the magnificent ZF Ecomat automatic transmission designed specifically for coaches. They come in 4, 5 and 6 speeds and all feature straight cut (as opposed to helical cut) planetary gear that give them the unique sound.
Be inspired
youtube.com/watch?v=1rbw7zJHQz4

You're making me laugh, shit man

My nigga!
youtube.com/watch?v=KZGbB1XD7GY

Lol you take shit tier like aprazolam. You just die once, go rob a pharmacy and get some good opiates. What you want to do is shitting,pissing,crying ...

Don't be a stupid fucking retard. Wash that shit down with Teeling Single Malt, it's the nectar of the gods.

That absolutely 100% will NOT kill you. That was a Friday night for me in high school. See you on Monday buddy.

it will be more effective if you are already drunk by the time you swallow the pills

>implying you never have to shit and piss or cry on the inside

May i ask why you are choosing to off yourself?

I imagine OP how he thinks he will do an hero and ends up full of shit and blood and crying while his female friend is covered in semen and puke

Overdosing on pills isn't an heroing you fucking tard. Fucking slit your throat in front of a kindergarten class or something, fuck where's your creativity?

Please don't do that, I'm here if you want to talk. Your life truly is worth living.

Dont kill yourself, instead go on a life of adventure and walkthrough countries make friends and be a traveler

Harvest your body. Keep your body alive enough to donate blood for a while. Eventually, donate your organs.

Send a little money my way and I'll make sure you die of metal poisoning.

DO IT FAGGOT

Came from last thread
Came For Suicide
No suicide
OP IS A FAGG

youtube.com/watch?v=FHW-fR8EcAc

u gay

Life is truly a blessing, we all have such great potential but our enemies use fear to suppress it. All we need to do here on earth is love each other and do the best we can in everything we do, for the sake of us all. Love is the answer! Love is all there is!

gay
dont fall for it newfags

>Young
>Going to university
>Probably has bright future
>Considering suicide

Get the fuck over yourself. There are people who are failures that bust their ass EVERY SINGLE DAY of their lives because they didn't have the opportunities you do. Guess what? They're miserable and they trudge on because they're not little fucking PUSSIES like you are and they realize being alive is a precious gift you don't just piss on.

You're fucking pathetic, man. There are people with terminal illnesses, people that are starving that still trudge on. Here you are with a golden opportunity wanting to throw it all away. Fucking idiot.

this dude kinda right tho,
i mean if u gon suicide video tape it but
i mean like the only time i would consider suicide is when i got no money and im 30 then its time to kil

but u kinda wrong to cause fk em people who is sick? lmao if he wanna kill em self he gon kill em self

Diff user, 100% agree that you need to listen to the ZF Ecomat to realize that life is surely worth living

If you're really going to do it, tape it tho
>for police evidence, of course

This.