Be me, almost 19 years old, beta as fuck, never had a romantic relationship

>Be me, almost 19 years old, beta as fuck, never had a romantic relationship.
>Live in residence at my university
>Got mildly insulted on numerous occasions by someone on the floor group chat about memes
>Respond on group chat by asking why, being vaguely insulting
>Turns out I accidentally insulted someone on the floor (mentioned being bullied by a kid with ADHD in grade school)
>Unbeknownst to me there are people with ADHD on my floor
>Get removed from the group chat
>Wondering what I did, do homework
>Get added to the group chat
>Now everyone hates me, telling me to apologize
>Think they are talking about guy I originally was talking to
>Get called an asshole
>Get called a piece of shit
>Apologize to him, attempt to explain that at the time I hadn't slept for two days
> Hedoesntcareanymore.avi
>They keep telling me to apologize
>I have no idea who to apologize to
>Give apology addressed to "anyone who felt insulted"
>Group tells me they don't want an apology
>Panic, thinking "WHAT DO I DO NOW?"
>Crying like a little bitch in my room
>mfw I have to live with these people for the next two months

What the fuck should I do?

Burn the dorm.

Durn the borm

Get out. Get drunk. Meet people. Like the rest of us.
Also stop crying about those guys

Fap into envelops and give them to everyone with "I'm sorry" written on it. Then proceed to do this

I have a midterm on Saturday. Drinking at this point isn't really an opinion. Also, not crying anymore. Stopped as I began to write this post.

I have no fucking clue what happened in the situation you described.

Your autistic ass can't explain things worth a fuck. On here and your little group chat.

Fair enough. Accurate in any case.

bunch of faggots. try to set things right by baking them cum brownies as a gift

I actually might do that.
Probably wouldn't be for a while though, so pics won't be coming anytime soon.

>19
>university
>no discernible reading or writing skills of any kind

Home schooled.

I'm 19 in 2 days, never had a romantic relationship, but im not a little bitch like this...

Don't be so sensitive man, why does it matter what others say?

Also still haven't slept since about two and a half days ago.
I'm fully aware that I was a little bitch in this. Normally I wouldn't act like that, but I'd already considered killing myself so when the only people I associate with unanimously declared their hatred of me, I got a bit emotional.

shoot up the school cockhead

Lmao you suck and should apologize.

Yo fuck these dickheads. You are the product of your surroundings. You won't be at your full potential if you're not with those who are trying to reach it, these people sound like total fucking snowflakes. I'd go to a new floor and get away from them as far as you can.

dude you have to just get comfortable with yourself, I have good parents and a few friends but im a kissless virgin but i dont care. If all my friends left me tomorrow I wouldnt care

Meet some new people, fam

Give us the number of the main faggot

Why are you such a pussy?

"Listen, sorry about last night, what I mean to say is 'go fuck yourselves', I give 0 shits about your emotional baggage. You want to enjoy life, hit me up, you want to be whiny little bitches, then be whiny little bitches on your own time. I don't apologize to butthurt faggots"

I have no idea what you're talking about just like it seems like you have no idea what they're talking about. You should ask them to explain what is going on, unless they are trolling you they are never going to tell you and keep trolling as long as you keep letting it bait you. If I were you I would just get off of the group chat and focus on other things.

tl;dr;
>op is getting trolled
>still cares what people think

Because my father never beat me enough

Let me get this straight. You are in a dorm, sit in your room, and groupchat people in other rooms on the same floor? Ignoring the fact that your a hypersensitive bitch of a person, have you ever considered talking to people in person?

could you explain exactly what you said? the way you described it they shouldn't be mad because you didn't insult anyone. Say exactly what you said about ADHD

Sounds like these people are the normie version of normies. I mean damn, getting offended about someone saying shit about ADHD? I mean shit, I have ADHD, amongst various other things (professionally diagnosed). Learn to laugh at yourself. If they're that sensitive it sounds like they need to grow up

University. In Canada.That's really all I have to say on why.

> (You)
>University. In Canada.That's really all I have to say on why.
Got it

what is your opinion on gamma ray bursts?

Roll a fat blunt, pass it around and tell everyone to chill

ADHD isnt real disorder. Its the product of giving children a bad diet and improper parenting techniques. Medical industry capitalizes on this by prescribing shitty meds to kids who are just being kids.

It sounds more like OP just doesn't understand what he did that set everyone off. He probably pissed everyone off a different way but isn't aware of it. He probably just thinks it was the adhd thing when it was something else entirely.

>not a real disorder
>brain literally reacts to caffeine differently
Seems legit.

Do you have any evidence to back that theory up? Or just feelings?

Thats not a mental disorder. Thats an adverse reaction or intolerence to a chemical substance (drug).
Not an uncommon problem in humans, people have bad reactions even to certain chemicals in everyday food.

I did a lot of research back in the day. I would take you through it but i am at work. If you are actually interested, have a search online. It makes a lot of sense if you can sift through the garbage.

You aren't really a college student until you start taking shots at 9AM on the day of your midterm..

I have never once said this before, on the internet or in real life, but it seems to apply here as it never has before.

Kill yourself.

Become an hero and name them all individually in your suicide note.

I generally assumed that adhd was real but dramatically over diagnosed. Does this mesh with your research or are you completely rejecting the existence of adhd?

Invite them for pizza to bury the hatchet and kill them all

I am not going to discount its existance entirely, because im not a psychologist. There very well COULD be a mental disorder that has this effect on children. Whether that is obtained at birth or aquired during development I dont know. I would be putting my money on the latter for the most part though.

If it does exist, the question, like you said, becomes "is it overdiagnosed?" I would say hell fucking yes.
I think the biggest problem, in children of today is their diet.

Sugar, in its extracted form, is basically watered down cocaine (has very similar effects on the brain). As most people know, this makes kids hyper. Stupid parents feed their kids cereal and soda pop and wonder why they are behaving like possessed retards.

Secondly, a lot of parents are very busy. Not so long ago, there was at least one parent at home full time, with full involvement throughout the entirety of the children's development. Recently with current social movements and such causing both parents to be full time workers leaves little time, and little desire for people to put that much effort into raising their own kids. Of course this leaves them starved for attention and acting up to get any attention that they can. Its only natural.

Factor both these together, and you have one misbehaving little shit. I genuinely believe this is the cause for 99% if not all of ADHD diagnoses. Something that can easily be avoided with the right amount of care and effort of raising your offspring.