Am I gay if I like girls with short hair and small tits?

Am I gay if I like girls with short hair and small tits?

>girl
You're an idiot. A moron of the highest order. You're so stupid it's a wonder and a pity you can remember to breath. Intelligent ideas bounce off your head as if it were coated with teflon. Creative thoughts take alternate transportation in order to avoid even being in the same state as you. If you had an original thought it would die of loneliness before the hour was out. On an intelligence scale of 1 to 10 (10 corresponding to the highest attainable IQ) you're rating is so far into negative numbers that one would need to travel into another quantum reality in order to even catch a distant glimpse of it.

No you're not, they're complete straight and normal.

>girl
>tits

not gay

cool pasta m80 I r8 8/8

No, you're gay because you suck dicks

Whoa there partner

I'm impress with her gyroscopic abilities

thanks mr skeltal

No, you're not gay. However, you are an enormous fucking idiot for asking the question and/or thinking this in the first place.

God damn 13 year olds

/thread

dubs trips check

sauce

literally the first time I've ever hit trips. Truly, a story for the ages.

geizer

>literally the first time I've ever hit trips

check'd

check'd

not gay just a pedophile

No. You're gay if you prefer dicks to pussy. If you'd rather have sex with a man, you're a flaming faggot

No, but you are into 12yo asian boy bodies.

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING

Gets thread?

WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on this one site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake. apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tomorrow.You will either get kissed or asked out, if you break this chain u will see a little dead girl in you

Where the fuck is the sauce?

Are you straight if you like boys with long hair and fake tits?

That's gayer than sucking dick

I fetish i got from hentai is sucking a girls small breasts,
could never find a real version of this though. any breast sucking irl stuff i see only involves large breasts.

tl;dr

Absolutely not. I do so myself and am very straight, thank you.

get

Does your mom or sister have short hair and small tits?

That would explain it.