ITT greentext unexplainable/spoopy shit u've experienced

ITT greentext unexplainable/spoopy shit u've experienced.

I'll start with some of my OC

bump for more

What is suposed to happen at 3 am besides WhatsApp message backup?

nothing good ever happens after midnight...

its supposed to be devil's hour becuase its the opposite of jesus time of death, 3:00pm

share ur story user

vamp

My dog ate chocolate and didn't die once

died twice?

not even funny

>Be me about 3 years ago
>Sitting at the computer like one does late at night
>I see in the corner of my left eye some papers I use for study smashing into the wall beside my bed
>loud noice from papers, like someone threw them hard
>I jumped alittle, but saw that I had my fan on
>It must have been the wind I guess
>realize that the fan is WAY to weak to blow the papers that hard and that the rest of my books and papers was placed on the other side of the room to my right so there was no reason those papers should have been near that fan
>could not come up with a explanation how my papers smashed against the wall nor from where they were blown
>3spooky5me and went to bed hoping to avoid ghoost rape

ty for sharing user.
Thats very similar to still dont know what to think of that decades later.

>20yo
>going to the gym about 02:00 am cuz I cant sleep
>music in ear, caffeine in my blood
>feeling good
>two white orbs comes flying from my 7 going to my 15
>glowing
>remove music from ear to see if there was any sounds
>must be drones was my first thought
>no sounds
>5 sec later the lights "turns off"
>holy shit the aliens have seen me
>accualy ran back home beeing SCARED for the first time of my life
>no probes thank god

OId apartment, weird place, had basement with a red midget door and pentagram (You can't make this shit up).

>Be in bed
>Feel something watching me
>Open eyes.
>Nothing.
>Close eyes.
>repeat 3 times, each time convinced I will see something staring back at me.
>Keep eyes closed for a bit, refusing to open them because nothing will be there.
>Hear something
>Open eyes, turn a bit
>See something out of the corner of my eye in doorway mirror.
>Jump up and walk into halway
>Nothing, can see only door in is locked from here.
>Walk to door, turn around.
>Stand still
>See something move in reflection of microwave door
SomebodyInTheBathroom.fuckthemup
>Run to the bathroom
>Nobody is there.
>Freaked out
>Sit at computer, hair are standing up all over
>See shit out of corner of my eye
>Look the first couple times
>Eventually stop looking
>Silence gets loud
>Hear my name whispered in my ear
>Goosebumps
>Hear my name shouted in my ear.
>Sit at computer until sunrise then go to bed.

interesting, i have a friend who saw something similar

what size? wer they?
how far away were they?

OK, I have a few stories, so I'll just share them.

>Be Around 8:45 AM in the morning
>Get breakfast ready and shit
>Start eating breakfast, turn on computer, notice it's 9 AM sharp.
>Think nothing of it
>Start watching Youtube videos for what seems like an hour
>I mean actually hours worth, I watched like five 20 minute video's
>Decide that its time to just get ready to do shit
>Notice that its fucking 9:03 AM
>Wtf.jpg
>I sit for a couple of minutes trying to find out what the fuck just happened.
>Shake it off and continue my day.

More?

I've had that happen. That is fucking terrifying. Like what the fuck - seriously. What makes that happen? I've had it happen a handful of times.

congrats, you have just proven the existence of god.

the size is hard to say, but not that big I guess since my first thought was that they were drones.
They flew alittle higher then a one story house.
They flew in complete sync but was not attached, but was very close to each other.

idk user....
i really dont know, but im very very interested about it,,,, also the shaking bed thing what do u think is that? ghsot or some shit like that?
im very rational and dont belive in ghost and stuff, i guess, but what else then??

>be young 8-9 playing explorer in the woods with my buddy
>we go into the woods around 11am-12pm
>we marked trees with a knife so we could know the path we came in on
>after 20 minutes of marking and walking in the woods something off in the woods is running adjacent to us, we start to run
>run into a patch of dead trees(maybe birch trees)
>hear a humming sound
>wake up a while later, its dark. My friend is a ways away he doesnt know what happened
>both of us have scratches on our arms
>we start running out of the woods
>something is running adjacent to us again but this time it has three glowing dots where its head is
>after sometime it stopped running along side us, it could have caught up to us, it was fast as fuck
>go home its 7pm
>next day we go back into the woods, the trees that we marked were scratched to shit where we made our marks(we carved x's onto them)
>could never find that patch of dead trees again

My buddy and I talk about it when we see each other, dont know what the fuck happened. Never saw that humanoid looking thing again. I did look on satellite images of the woods and could not find the patch of dead trees. I always wonder what happened and I don't like telling people about it because it sounds batshit fucking crazy. Only my buddy and I know about it in real life. We talked about going back out there sometime but he was sent to prison so it never happened.

more!

maybe ur comp's clock was wrong and it auto-syncd with internet time?

I don't know either, I assumed my comforter was half off the bed the first time, but there have been times where I have it in my hand and it rips it out.

Alright Ill continue, and no, it wasnt my computers internal clock. That would mean that every fucking clock in my home would be wrong.

Anyways, on with the other story.

>Be me, hanging out with family in car.
>In parking lot waiting for pizza
>Mom goes in to get the pizza
>OhMyGodImSoBored.gif
>Look over to a restaurant nearby and notice some old guy walking with a cane.
>Think nothing of it
>Am screwing around on phone, then look back up.
>The guy is still walking in the EXACT same spot
>stare at him, for ten minutes, wondering what the fuck.
>He's walking in place
>Imagine a walking animation, but its in the same spot, watching it for ten minutes on a loop
>Mom comes in car with pizza
>Look back after being distracted, and realize the guy just disappears.
>Completely dumbfounded for the entire drive home

first good story in this thread.
Can you describe that being better?

>Can you describe that being better?

What? Is he supposed to fucking smile while writing it?

ITT: we don't know what a blind person is
we also don't realise that 8 looks almost like 9

He just wants a visual image.

what

You want him to describe that, while being better.

nigger he meant could the first user give a more detailed description of the thing

I want him to describe the being he saw in some more detail. Seriously, don't you know the word "being" or what?

Why does he want him to describe a 1982 horror flick starring Kurt Russel?

> hear bulshit at night
> grab ak47
> 40 round mag
> cock ak47
> feel safe
> go to sleep with ak.

>Fuck AK-47

kid, you are too autistic even as for Sup Forums's standards

it was hard to tell, it was bipedal. Dark skinned, possible clothing. When we first saw it it was 100 or more feet away from us and running through the woods, we didn't waste much time trying to run away from it. I never heard a vocal sound from it, maybe that was the humming i heard though. We when saw it the second time it was dark, and the three glowing dots made it hard to look at it. As far as height goes I would say around 6-6.5 feet. It maneuvered through the woods perfectly, never lost speed when going over obstacles and it didnt sound like it was putting a lot of weight on the ground. Face I don't know, it just looked dark. Could not make out facial structure or anything. It's body size appeared slim but still, it was dark skinned hard to determine exactly what it looked like.

OP here

fukin sucks i have to go to sleep now, bcause very interesting stories...

will create a 2nd part of this thread tomorrow early in the morning.

thanks 4 reading anons, hope u dont get spoopd tonight.

>kid, you are too autistic even as for Sup Forums's standards
>too autistic even as for Sup Forums's standards
>even as for Sup Forums's standards

>even as for
>Sup Forums's standards

user you are amazing

>the three glowing dots made it hard to look at it
I'm not sure I understand.
do you mean they were blindingly bright?

Also, was there any hair on it or something? Do you suppose the dots were eyes, or have you seen the eyes themselves?

And also, did you agree on the details with your friend? Did you even discuss it in detail?

> i wish

pic related: ak47

Damn nice.

>be me, working for US based wildlife research company
>taking flights out to the Yukon in northern Canada to take samples of tree cores in different areas
>we're an hour's helicopter flight away from any city, literally hundreds of miles away from any city or town
>as we approach the clearing where we're setting down, we see these three dogs right at the end of the clearing
>thought that they were wolves at first, expected them to run off from the helicopter, but as we got closer, we realized that these were definitely dogs, not wolves.
>after we get out of the helicopter, we realize that they're crowded around what looks like a bundle of cloth
>our guide walks a bit closer, shouts, tells us it's a person, grabs the rifle from the helicopter and immediately takes off towards the person, tells us to come on.
>we're about 40 meters off, sprinting towards what we're pretty sure is a dead guy getting eaten by three dogs
>all four of us practically shit ourselves as this guy fucking sits up
>We're hundreds of miles from any civilization, and we just found some fucker taking a nap on the floor or a canadian forest clearing
>after we're done screaming like little girls, we calm the fuck down and shout at him, figure he's lost out here, or his plane crashed, or something.
>we keep walking towards him, this fucker jumps up, sprints off into the trees, the dogs follow him

NOTHING MORE.

That's literally all that happened. To this day I have no fucking idea what was up with that. Never found out anything else.

Holy shit do you have any more stories like that?

Describe the guy. Was he bitten? grey skin? Healthy Canadian?

>do you mean they were blindingly bright?
the light overshadowed the face, like if someone was to point a flashlight in your direction in the dark, it would be harder to make out their appearance.
>Also, was there any hair on it or something? Do you suppose the dots were eyes, or have you seen the eyes themselves?
Yeah I am guessing they were it's eyes, never saw anything else of the sort. No hair that I could see.
>And also, did you agree on the details with your friend? Did you even discuss it in detail?
Yeah, we talked about it often, whenever we saw each other, we would laugh about it how crazy the experience was, but if he wasn't there, I would not believe it happened myself.

We put the idea forth that it was someone fucking with us, but that doesn't explain the lost time or the humming. It was next to a military base so we also contemplated the idea that it had to do with that. All in all, I really don't know what it was, neither does he. He gets out in a few years, maybe sooner on parole if he keeps up good behavior. Perhaps then we will go back out there, but I don't want to go back out there without him, because I want him to be able to witness it with me again.

This one time when I was 17 I had this strange period right after my family moved, a bunch of wierd shit started happening around my house, and my mother and sister acted creepy as fuck for about 4 months, then just fuckin stopped. Nothing ever came of it, and after that they were totally normal, but for about a month there I was literally worried for my safety, to the point where I stole my mom's car and drove back to our hometown to crash with a friend for the rest of the year.

I'd greentext it because it fits ITT, but it never really came to any big conclusion so it seems like an anticlimactic story.

what was the condition of his clothing/hair?
what type the dogs were?

Sorry, but nope. That's the only time we ever saw him. We had one other spooky as fuck, genuinely scary confusing as shit thing that happened, but we ended up laughing when we realized what happened, so I'm not sure it fits here.

We were pretty far off (closest we got to him was about 25 meters) so it was hard to see specific details, but maybe 25-30 years old, scraggly as fuck looking (5-6 inch hair, a couple month's worth of beard) clothes were ragged as fuck, which is why we thought he must have been in a plane crash or something. That's about all we saw. We do know he wasn't wearing shoes because there was blood in some of his footprints, but that's it.

Do it anyway... It can't be worse than other shit posted on Sup Forums everyday.

why did you not follow or catch up to this barefooted bigfoot dog master of the Yukon?

But aren't you scared or something?
I mean, normally when people tell stories like this they swear they'll never go to the place again or something like that. Were you even scared when it happened or more like shocked?

clothing see Dogs? Pretty much your typical canada mutts. Brownish with black, body shape roughly like that of a husky or a german shepard. One had a fucked up leg. Nothing too exciting. No demon hounds.

I want to hear about it. Just please, don't make it fucking three hour long

Because the nigger was fast, because we were scared and confused, and because we'd all seen enough horror movies to know that following a demented, bedraggled man leading a pack of dogs into the dark, uncharted underbrush was a bad idea?

And what were we supposed to do, catch him, knock him out, and drag him back to civilization? Public land, he wasn't committing any crimes.

Told the mounties about him, and that was that.

also I have a question too. You said you wake up sometime later when its darker out. So you were marking trees and saw this thing and then you just blacked out? like completely no idea what happened or how long you were out?

Alright, I'll get it typed out, will keep it short. Not that much to tell, to be honest.

didn't have guns with you going into the Yukon? Yes you were supposed to do precisely that. All while shovel dogging his dogs in front of him to get answers

Maybe... you were doing it during daylight savings time? So you saw it right before it switched an hour back but didn't look at it at all before it switched?

I lived in a house everyone swears was haunted. The prior two residents and my friends all experienced the same shit as me but I don't believe in ghost.

>lights flickering at night
>doors opening and closing in front of us, multiple times at once
>cupboards slamming
>weird shrieks/moans
>names being called
All that I could write off as explainable but there was this one thing that baffles me to this day:

>me and 2 friends sitting around a table playing cards, drinking
>a tall glass full of rum and coke slides slowly across the half the length of the table and stops in the middle of us
>they spaz out, ones visibly shaken, the other histaric
>I tell them to stop being retarded, the table must be unlevel
I grabbed a ping pong ball and set it on various spots on that table and the fucker never rolled an inch.

Keemstars true form

but why would a ghost hold down a ping pong ball?

When it happened there was fear. We went back the next day though and both of us were relatively calm but nervous. Now about 12 years later, I am curious, more curious now than before. I do think it was more of shock at the time than being scared. We were both adventurous kids, liked getting scared, and overcoming the fear, we were very close. Always had each others back, but also didnt like being weak in front of each other.
we were out for sometime, hours. It was 7pm when I got home, after waking up it took us an hour to find our way out of the woods, we knew the general direction and could hear jet engines running at the airport/base. I am guessing that we were out for 5 hours. Completely clueless as to what happened.

The table was level. I checked it with a level the next day.

that's a good story. Really makes me wonder. Thanks for sharing!

and by the way - could it have possibly been a machine perhaps?

I got my time frame wrong, this was 14 years ago. Forgot my own age lol.

all things are a possibility in regards to what it is/was, and personally what i saw and remember is so strange that I am willing to consider that.

I am glad you enjoyed, talking about this has made me anxious to discover the truth behind this odd experience.

>be me
>be 17
>just moved out to a new house in BC, mom got a job at a nearby resource allocation something or other company.
>The house is pretty nice, really big, but a ways out into the sticks. I liked it, mom liked it, my sister hated it (re: miles away from ANYTHING).
>the whole property is surrounded by forest on 3 sides, road comes in through the 4th side
>weird shit starts almost immediately
>We're getting our stuff moved in, day 1, and I take a walk around the house.
>there's a giant badger hole dug underneath the siding and up into the house.
>pretty much no better way to describe it than that: basically looked like the hole a badger will dig, but about three times the size
>figure we've got a... Something living under our house. I don't actually know what digs a hole like that.
>mom tells me not to worry about it, says she'll call somebody.
>lol, k
>About three days after that, it's night, I'm sleeping
>SCKRTCHHHHH
>Hear this enormously loud scraping, scratching noise from outside.
>Pretty certain that whatever was digging beneath our house is out there again.
>Not the least bit scared, lived on a farm in North Dakota before moving to BC, so I used to shoot Coyotes and Wild dogs all the time.
>Grab my .308, slip on my shoes, start to head outside without hitting any lights, try to make as little noise as possible.
>open the door to my room, walk immediately INTO my mom.
>She was standing right fucking outside my door.
>right there.
>like two inches outside my door.
>"It's fine user, go back to sleep."
>this was before anything too weird had happened so I just assumed it was a coincidence she was standing there, assumed she'd be coming to get me, thought nothing of it.
>"Mom, whatever it was that was digging by the window well might be outside, going to go take a look."
>Proceed to make arguments that bounce off her for a few minutes.
>Nothing comes of it.
Typing it out, don't let this 404

>I eventually just give up, go back to bed.
>SCKRTCHHHHH
>Ignore it.
>SCKRTCHHHHH
>Ignore it for another fifteen minutes, try to go to sleep.
>SCKRTCHHHHH
>God damn it.
>SCKRTCHHHHH
>GOD DAMN IT.
>Not even a little bit scared, just angry, because I want to go shoot the little fur nigger that keeps making noise.
>Get up again, slip my shoes on, still not making any noise or turning on any lights
>Open my door, almost walk into mom again BECAUSE SHE'S STILL FUCKING STANDING THERE IN TOTAL DARKNESS.
>"Go back to sleep user,"
>Her twitch factor is about 9000 at this point, I'm definitely getting weirded out.
>Again, try to figure out the fuck is up with her, she just waves it off.
>Never gets anywhere, I just get frustrated and go back to bed.
>Scratching noise had stopped, fall back asleep.
>Next morning I ask her about it, she just makes some weak hand-wave excuse.
>All good, whatever.
The above is pretty much the formula for an escalating series of events over the course over the course of the next three months.

>Hear the scratching again a few days later

>Working in the garden, hear crashing in the trees.
>Don't know if it's a mountain lion or a bear or a trespasser or whatever the fuck, so again, I go grab my .308 and go sit at the edge of the trees for a while, just watching and listening.
>Hear some more noises, it's definitely something large, but it's not especially quiet so I cross mountain lion off the list.
>Never see anything.
>Mention it to mom later, "It's fine user, just stay out of the trees, okay?"

>Ask mom if she called anyone about the "burrow" dug underneath out house.
>She assures me she did.
>No one ever showed up to check it out.

ok papa, B U M P

I have that at 3:14 am, if I sleep I wake up at 3:14 and if Im not sleeping something always makes me look at the clock at 3:14.
Never fucking fails.

you know, when I think about it, I piece it together like this:
>you were walking
>you saw the thing
>you ran for a long time and finally fell down from exhaustion

this would explain both the loss of consciousness and the time lapse. And it is possible neurologically.

Also, can you elaborate on those scratched trees? (those marks that got changed)

but both of them out for 5 hrs or so. wake up with scratches

it's the math calling.
you should become a proffessor or something

>A week later I'm putting up new drywall in the garage.
>hear that fucking scratching noise
>don't know what it is, kind of scared to go look at this point because my gun is inside and I don't feel like tangling with any wildlife unarmed (because unlike the animals in North Dakota, some animals in BC will actually attack people, namely bears and cats), but curiousity wins out.
>Grab the sharpest shovel I can find, head outside.
>Follow the scratching noise to the whole going under the house, big fucking surprise.
>Stand there by the hole with my shovel, thinking about how the fuck I get this thing, how big it seems to be.
>Almost jump out of my fucking skin when my sister comes up behind me, "We should go inside user."
>Fucking dead, doll eyes.
>"Are you high? Mom is going to be so fucking mad at you if you're doing drugs."
>"We should go inside user, who knows what's under there?"
>...
>"Let's go inside."
>Fuck it, I take her inside because I'm 90% sure she's high, what with the glassy stare.
>The moment we get back inside she's back to her normal moody self. No idea what the fuck that was.
>Grab my .308, go sit on the porch facing the hole.
>Don't hear the noise again that day, end up sitting there for two hours just waiting.

>Ask mom if we can pick up a racoon trap to get this fucker (racoon traps are fine for most small game; badgers, coons, skunks, whatever).
>"It's fine user, we don't need that."
>At this point I was starting to figure out that something was going on.
>They'd both been acting weird for a while, was finally starting to get freaked out by it.
>Still knew it would be retarded to freak out over just that, so I hold off.

>Over the course of the next few months I collect bits of physical evidence, get some cellphone pictures of claw marks around the foundation of the house by the "burrow", find a few clumps of grey, scraggly fur. Once I found a deer that had been ripped the fuck up and partially eaten.

I meant those on the trees.
are you this strange autist that confuses words on purpose?

we didnt run for that long after the first sighting, maybe 5 minutes.

The scratched out marks looked like bear markings, but just over the carved x's

It being a machine could explain the humming

hey, that's a pretty good story!

did your mom ever protected any other animals you wanted to kill?

I know exactly what you meant I'm just saying how do you account for BOTH of them being out for 5hrs and BOTH of them ending up with scratches on their arms. I didn't say anything about trees but I should have been more specific as to what I was getting at. My bad sir.

KEEP POSTIN G

but you said you blacked out, right? so your memory could have never got consoled. You may remember 5 minutes, but there might have been more It happens all the time with car accidents

>be me
>live in the Scottish Highlands
>middle of nowhere
>decide to go for a walk
>on my way back cutting through a forest to get to my house
>fucking dark, walking into trees, not much moonlight
>out of nowhere, mobile ringtone...but not my mobile
>ringtone stops abruptly like someone cut it off
>I stop and get low to the ground and listen for movement. Nothing.
>Can't explain it, sound was clear as day, enough to startle me.

Maybe it was a military operation? A properly trained spec ops would be able to run at full sprint through a forest and the glowing lights were night vision goggles. They dragged you out of the "danger" zone after you passed out (or were drugged.) and scratched up the markings to make it seem like there's bears about and dangerous territory. They'd also be able to cover up the dead trees and damage on satellite images.

no problem. Well, I consider the scratches on their skin to be inflicted by some branches. If they were running through the forest, I would be more surprised if they *weren't* scratched.
And I get your point - it's hard for two different organisms to act in the very same way... but it's not impossible nonetheless. After all theres no telling what exactly happened if they actually lost the memories

>Things go by pretty peacefully for the next couple weeks.

>It's about 1AM, I'm listening to music with heaphones in, and even over the headphones I hear this long, wheezing, screaming howl.
>This would typically scare the shit out of most people, but I'd spent a summer at my uncle's farm in Texas, and the sound was a lot like that of a wild pig, if admittedly louder and lower pitched.
>Kill my phone, kill my light, go stand by the window and watch out of it, hoping to see whatever the fuck is making noise.
>decide to go out on look, but on a suspicion, I get down on the floor to look under the crack of my door, and against the dark background I can see to darker blotches
>barely visible in the night light from the bathroom, I can tell my mom is standing right outside my door again.
>decide to just let it go, grab my safety blanket/hunting rifle, spend the rest of the night awake, just waiting and listening.
>feel genuinely scared for the first time since this hole shit started.

>The straw that broke the camels back was full on possession-tier shit.
>Happened after we'd been there for three months and about two months after my attempts to find and kill the fur nigger had started.
>Sleeping.
>Something wakes me up.
>Not entirely sure what.
>Sit there, half dozing, half listening, trying to figure out why the fuck I'm awake.
>Finally force my eyes open, let them drift around the room for a solid five minutes.
>Hear that god damn scratching, but it's a bit different this time, can't tell why at first.
>SCKRTCHHHHHHHHSHCHSHHSHSH
>Finally realize why the sound is different: there's an element of splintering wood and tearing cloth in it this time.
>Wait, what?
>Absolutely lose my god damn mind as I look out over my room and notice some of the carpet moving.
>Genuinely screaming and swearing as I notice that the wood flooring and carpet are being torn up from the other side as SOMETHING IS TRYING TO GET INTO MY GOD DAMN ROOM

>Instantly pants-shittingly scared, stumble over to my closet, grab my .308 again, load it, flip off the safety, turn around to kneel facing the hole in a shooter's kneel.
>Sit there, just like that, in total silence, for a good two hours.
>I'm sweating, my muscles are cramping, my fingers hurt, the noise had long since stopped, but there's a roughly 1 foot wide hole in the wood and carpet of my floor, and a much wider area around the hole had splintered and weakened wood.
>The noise had long since stopped, but my instincts were screaming at me, DO NOT TURN YOUR BACK TO THE HOLE.
>Only manage to nervously scoot over to my phone and one handed text both of them, trying to be quiet as possible.
>Eventually get smart and just shout for them.
>Had fully expected my mom and/or sister coming to my room to see why I was screaming, but nothing.
>Sit there facing that hole, gun loaded, until the sun started coming up.
>Finally relax a bit, leave my room to go figure out why the fuck my mom and sister didn't think my screaming was worth investigating.
>Get to the living room.
>They're both sitting there, in a couch that faces the sliding glass door head on.
>They're both just sitting there. Watching.
>They don't respond to the lights being turned on, or the noise, or fucking anything. Can't see their faces, but can still hear the carpet getting shredded from beneath from my room.
>"Mom?"
>They both turn to look at me.
>Say nothing.
>They say nothing.
>NOPE.
>NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE
>In my PJ's, no shirt, still holding my gun, I sprint out to the garage, grabbing my mom's keys off the hook on the way there, drive the 7 hours back to my hometown.
>Stay with my friend for the next month.

sounds like a scooby-doo episode

>mom eventually comes and gets me

And NOTHING EVER FUCKING CAME OF IT.

Two weeks later, mom shows up at my friends house, acting totally normal, trying to figure out what the hell is going on with me, won't accept "You fuckers were being creepy as shit" as an answer. She seems cool, so I go home with her. We proceed to live normally ever after. No repercussions, they don't think anything weird happened, they never answer me when I ask about their weird behavior. For three fucking months my mother and sister acted like people in the early stages of demonic possession from a god damn horror movie, and NOTHING. FUCKING. HAPPENED.

I've had this before. Its the condensation running down the glass and creating a thin liquid film under it. It move because liquid dynamics and temperature difference. When rocks move around death valley its not ghosts...

>and the twist was that he was really just an serial killer this whole time, and his family was protecting the helpless animals
No, kek. Mostly I only killed animals if I was hunting or if they happened to be a coyote, wild dog, or wild pig, and you shoot them an principle (and practicality) alone.

somebody screencap this shit

Hahaha thanks man this is why I come on Sup Forums

It's possible, I concur
That's also possible, but spec ops dont train here. It's an airforce/guard base. Not to mention the woods are near residential properties. As far as the scratched out markings, I just used bear markings as a reference. Much too small for a bear, but the same chaotic nature to it.