Episodes that hit close to home

episodes that hit close to home

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AIf2NyzKoHM
youtube.com/watch?v=vfGAleaUa2o
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/72416731/#q72420032
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah, that one. Some small piece of me still dies everytime I remember the look on my moms face when she found out I got caught stealing cigarettes from the local gas station. Hurts like hell.

I could never get into this episode because of how depressing it is. Yeah it ends happily and has good jokes, but it wallows too much in the sadness and disappointment.

Never stolen anything before, but the parts where Bart feels excluded from the family when they're building snowmen and what-not hits me right in my fee fees.

lol wow you're a fucking scumbag.

I am. I'm sort of a douche tbphwy.

>went to some fair
>there was a tent with some lego stuff with a box full where you could build some stuff
>find a cool minifigure head
>decide to take it because it looked so awesome
>put it in my pocket
>on the verge of a nervous breakdown as we pass by an officer fearing that he'll know I've stolen something and I'll go to jail
>when I get home I look at the head and become so disgusted with myself that I throw it in my closet and never saw it again afterwards
Have never stolen since

>someone asks me to buy them weed
>need to go really far to meet with a chick
>come back exhausted with a huge bag of weed in my bag
>fall asleep
>suddenly mom wakes me up holding my bag
>asks what is this
>it seems like a bag of drugs
>mom says that she can´t believe someone tried to frame me by planting drugs in my bag and she´ll find out who did it

that's a great one

>you won't be needing this

There was one new year's eve with my family where we would go around telling something bad we'd done that year, I told I had stolen a piece of cheese from the supermarket, almost laughing about it, and my mom was fucking petrified. If only she knew I steal shit all the time.

Not that I ever sold my soul or anything, but the underlying theme of having something wrong that you can't tell anyone about and the desperation of needing it to be fixed but no one caring or knowing anything is wrong hits me like a bullet.

I have chronic anxiety issues and though I love this episode it's hard as fuck for me to watch.

I'm a third daughter in family so this one made me feel

London?

What sort of cuckmaster goes running around town to buy someone else weed?

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Hello me in Grade 4.

The kind that can't afford it himself

pls be in london

Hate that episode. Marge acts like such a cunt to Bart.

>I'm not gay! I mean, I don't think I am... but, I don't think I'm straight either. I don't know what I am. I think I might be nothing.

Is this some fresh new meme?

This scene scene used to terrify me because of the scary visuals, but now it just hurts me because it's true

this

no its old as fuck

TROLLED

FUUUUUUUUUUUCK

haha! I exposed you! You where just pretending to be retarded, huh?

Jokes on you: Im actually retarded!

stop

Derailing this thread with no survivors :^)

Nah you need some repeating digits to do that.

one wont be enough Im afraid

Au contraire

ah yep

>mother is acadian
>puts me through french school
>do fucking horribly in french class
>mom won't let me transfer to an english school because "mon heritage" despite the insistence from my teachers and dad

I passed my 12 grade french exam with a 61% grade

>"Haven't we stood in 5 different states enough"

really made me think...

>learning a dead language

why

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

mon heritage

Life is strange

youtube.com/watch?v=AIf2NyzKoHM

FROM NOW ON THE BABY SLEEPS IN THE CRIB

>tfw the future episode where Lisa is getting married
>Bart is still single, living at home working at a dead end job as a construction worker

This particular episode made me feel even more because I basically lived through it, the part where Bart passes the test through tears only because Ms.K wanted to give him (and herself) a break hits almost too close to home.

ABBAGA BO AGHAH AHAJHJaHjaHa

He loves it though dosen't he?

I can relate to the part where Bart beheaded the town stattue. I vandalized one of our towns symbols back then so bad that our city councilor setup a public meeting to track the perpetrator. I knew my mom knew that I did it but I didn't fess up and when I was finally found out my parents had to apologize so hard and cough up the money for restoration.
FUUUUUCKKKKKK I repressed this memory already

this happened to me as well :(

IRON HELPS US PLAY

>fresh
>new

kek

He says in that episode that he's saving money for law school, and Itchy and Scratchy The Movie shows he becomes a judge of the supreme court

Also the judge flashforward is the only one that isn't just a result of a fortuneteller, or Indian magic, well at least up until the recent flashforward episodes. For all we know the other methods of looking into the future are complete bullshit.

Fuck this gay Earth

Yeah my mom dated a ton of black guys too

>5th grade
>get an invitation to a classmates birthday party
>first invitation to a party ever
>hyped as fuck
>think I'll make a bunch of friends
>turns out the kid invited me because his mom felt bad I got picked on all the time
>no one wanted me there

I'VE BEEN SUPRESSING THIS FOREVER WHYYYYY

Sounds a lot like what happened to me in 4th grade, I had the kids mom call my mom so I could go home.

>2nd grade
>have crush on girl
>all the kids make fun of us and call us husband and wife. k-i-s-s-i-n-g etc etc
>eventually asks the teacher to move her seat away from me because I talk to her too much
>dad says be determined
>ask her to dance at the social
>completely shut down and laughed at
>eventually grow up from ugly duckling to handsome jock
>she tries to leverage that second grade crush into a relationship
>still bitter years later
>show her picture of my "gf" from another school (it's actually just my friend's sister)
>loudly brag about the great sex everytime she's within ear shot

Revenge is always the joy of sick and petty minds

This one. I once woke up early on Christmas and opened the presents before anyone. I literally didn't realise I was doing anything wrong. I was very little and I thought they would be happy to see me so excited. My parents said I ruined Christmas, made me wrap up everything, and re-open them in front of them (pretending I hadn't already done so). Was distant towards me all day.

So yeah, fuck this episode.

Jesus christ what the fuck.

I'm glad your parents did that to you. You would have been a shitty "special snowflake faggot" otherwise.

Not really, considering I was maybe 7 and didn't realise I was doing something wrong.

I think they went too far in the other direction. This is how people end up making women suits in their basement

>living at home working as a construction worker
He'd be flush with cash, at least.

You probably did ruin Christmas, you faggot.

>not knowing right from wrong at 7
yeah, definitely glad they id it now. you were a misbehaved little shit and they were totally in the right. it probably wasn't that specific act that was bad, but you were probably in need of a wake up call for a looooooong time.

OK, I never said what I did was right, all these theories are fascinating guys keep 'em coming.

Ever realize how much work goes into Christmas as a parent? All of the hours worked so they can buy presents and then they don't even get to see you open them?

hey we're not the ones who ruined Christmas no need to attack us.

>buying weed for someone who is incapable of paying you back
are you retarded or is this story just fiction?

Acadians are literally the gypsies of North America.

I have a similar, if somewhat worse story.

>be me in freshman year in high school
>didn't really have friends and thought it would finally be the time I would get some
>never had a birthday party
>asks mom if I can buy some pizza and ask my classmates to a party
>she says it's okay
>buy a lots of pizza
>invite everyone
>3 people out of 25 showed up
At least I ate pizza for a week. Really though, that was a time in my life I seriously considered killing myself. To this day I hate my birthday. I don't celebrate it anymore, and I hate when people remind me of it.

i want to have sex with your mother

I actually had no idea until you wrote that...

who knows? I'm sure your parents had a treasure trove of selfish ungrateful little faggot things you did that they can recall with just a little bit of questioning. you'd probably write it off as "I was just a kiiiiid" or "I didn't know right from wroooooong" but they will look back on those days like a veteran looks back on the Tet offensive.

youtube.com/watch?v=vfGAleaUa2o

That behavior from "adults" is unacceptable and borderline psychotic. There are many ways to deal with the situation that aren't so fucking petty and shitty. His parents sound like scumbags or maybe this is just how people behave in (what I assume is) Lardmerica.

>he deleted all of his posts
hahahaha aw come on man I was just playin!

NOT LENNY!

>projecting: the post

I did heaps wrong, usual kid shit and of course I admit it. Honestly, you're oddly triggered by my story

>theorize

I am simply hypothesizing that you ruined Christmas. Ill publish my Theory of the Faggot Who Ruined Christmas once I collect more data.

Please continue posting

Says the guy who deleted all of his posts. I think "triggered" applies to you if anything.

Yeah, I mean it was fun reading about how much of a faggot I was one time at 7 years old but I might just leave it there!

but you can't just leave it there archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/72416731/#q72420032

>in middle school and they had Valentine's Day gifts where you could give letters and lollipops to classmates and friends
>tfw no one gave me one
>popular girls literally started crying because they got less than others or didn't get one from someone they thought was their friend

OK? Where are we going with this

Your posts are here forever faggot.

>was a poor kid
>parents didn't have money to buy me any expensive toys
>have a rich neighbor
>we were best friends
>I loved lotr
>he had this really sweet Aragorn action figure
>bugged mom and dad to buy it
>they didn't have the money
>I steal it from my friend
>my mom sees me playing with it
>realize what happened
>she hits me
>a lot
>I feel disgusted with myself for betraying my best friend
>ended up giving him the toy back and apologizing
You see, I learned two lessons from this. Never steal and never betray a friend.

>shut up guys!
>go back to the thread and shut up!
>stop picking on me!
>s-stop!

t. Cuckatino

But you missed the most important lesson, don't get fucking caught.

How is asking a question the same as telling you to leave?

>be me in high school in Valentine's Day gifts exchange
>cute girl actually give me a Valentine's Day card
>I feel so happy about it
>later see her laughing with her friends and realize her friends made a bet with her for her to do it
My heart was just broken, user. I actually cried alone at night that day

We get a laugh at a your expense. You become a harder person.

YOU SOLD MY SOUL FOR POGS?!

sorry gustavo

It was an awfully defensive question

Nothing interesting was said, though