This is my girlfriend Sup Forums i have this fantasy where i find someone and agreed with him before hand that i would...

this is my girlfriend Sup Forums i have this fantasy where i find someone and agreed with him before hand that i would not interfere if he tried to seduce my girlfriend in front of me. maybe at a bar after a few drink. i would love to see how far she'd go. what do you think guys would you be able to get her to "cheat" ? how would you go about it ? if she hesitates i'd just say that if she really wants it it's ok by me.

Fucking loser

She looks like a cunt

Yeah she'd cheat for sure.

Good luck OP

you really think so ? even if i was close ? i've never had a reason to suspect her of cheating

I might try it if you paid me

The tattoos are a dead giveaway she'll cheat. why not just tell her you're a cuck?

also got any nudes?

i might even consider it if i knew you would be able to do it, not to mention give it to her hard if it worked. she always wants me to go rougher than i can.

there are for some good/hot comments.

also, i'm not just telling her because i'm scared of what she'll say, this'll sound weird but i do love her and don't want to ruin the relationship

care to share some nudes? she's hot.

I think you have a better chance telling her instead of trying your original idea. making threads asking for strangers to seduce her won't go over well instead of just saying that you like the thought of her fooling around with another guy.

*shrug* your life though

there are for hot comments, how people would go about it, what they'd do to her, but just to get stuff going...

where do you two live? much easier if you're local than thousands of miles away

we're from belgium

Just tie her up, blindfold her, and let a friend slip I'm frm behind

You'll get off and she doesnt have to know ur a cuck.

I guess if you want your fear and insecurity to push you into actually pushing your girlfriend away into someone else's company then this is the kind of stuff you should be working on.

I thought the "Belgian disease" was pederasty guess I was wrong

that was ancient greece...

better quality op

better comment user

Introduce him to her like he was a rich successful guy, good luck Op.