Is this the perfect world?

Is this the perfect world?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalistic_fallacy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Appeal_to_nature
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Is–ought_problem
edition.cnn.com/2015/06/01/living/infidelity-men-women-breadwinners-feat/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no, than i would have literally 0% chancer to ever get laid.

at least now it's 0,001%

no

okay here is how it works, prepare to be de-mystified

why is verbal negation as a positive answer so good? because the possibility of being mistaken exist right

using the example in ohpee refusal is only used as a "weak" affirmation if the subject is willing to accept denial and ultimtely that's his individuality's need "ha, i didn't think so" thus confirming at least in his perspective that he is nothing more than a stepping stone for the young lady's maturity

in the world of ohpee however this reinforcement doesn't exist, no as yes doesn't exist and ultimately this weak passivity serves no purpose since she will get want she wants without egoism, it is pretty much harem for every female and sexual slavery for every male

>it is pretty much harem for every female and sexual slavery for every male
sounds good to me
but I'm pretty sure each girl would take one male as her lover, which is even better

it's good when the possibility of denial exist because then being accepted means something

you cannot imagine a world in which you have no sexual freedom
you'd be traded like pokemon cards

>you'd be traded like pokemon cards
yeah because that happened when women had no sexual freedom

Sounds good to me

The perfect would world be females stop aging around 12 years old and stay that way, physically, for the rest of their lives.
They already age that way mentally but at least if they stopped aging physically, they would remain sexually appealing for the rest of their lives as opposed to becoming grotesque within a handful of years after hitting puberty.

Choose your mistress.

Fuck off pedophile.

This is some Sonic level autism but I like it.

yep

You're crazy.
Females have always have sexual freedom, and power, far more than men. While young men were killing each other at stupidly high rates in earlier times, all a woman would have to do is spread her legs and shit out a few kids in order to more or less guarantee staying alive beyond 20.
I swear to fuck so many people have no fucking clue how humans have evolved, both physically and socially.

I wish I could understand the whole femdom thing. It just seems fundamentally unnatural to me. We're bigger and stronger than women, what's the purpose behind this fetish for submitting to them?

>inb4 we submit to them financially

I'm talking physically.

No, you fuck off mate.
This is not your space.
Fuck off to the other 99.99% of the Internet and society where teleophile faggots are openly embraced.

You do not deserve happiness.
You selfish, arrogant piece of shit.
Fuck off normalfag.

Choose whichever world you like.

i'd prefer the timeline where i get back from work after a 12h shift, give my wife a healthy punch to the face knocking her out (for good sport) and reach to the fridge for a beer and go watch a movie or something.

The perfect would world be males stop aging around 16 years old and stay that way, physically, for the rest of their lives. You can have synthetic male kids and all of them would be cute
no homo tho

>Females have always have sexual freedom, and power, far more than men.

You're right and you're wrong. Really depends on what part of the world you're talking about. In areas where women do have more sexual freedom than me, the inevitable result is polygamy and harems (look at the Middle East since the 500s, or Utah from 1800 to 1950). But in most of the Western world, for whatever reason, the government saw fit to enforce monogamy over polygamy.

It's a fascinating trend. Wealthy middle eastern men hog all the attractive women, then they tell your average Muhammad or Abdullah on the street "go kill and rape some infidels, how else will you get laid?". And by god, it works.

can i have the ara ara one...

this is so fucking cringy

That's sort of part of it. Submitting to someone who is weaker and smaller but smarter and more succesful than you. Add in that they're beautiful and it's a turn on. And it can also be an amazonian/tiny-man situation, where the girl is stronger and bigger than you. And it can be as "natural" as anything in society. When people write stories about worlds where women are dominant, the explenation they give is that as society progresses the primitive attributes of strength and speed and size become less relevant than intelligence and cunning, which in this world comes naturally to women.

It's a simplistic fantasy, but who honestly gets off to realism?

>this is what lonely neckbeards actually believe
shitposter I...

>satan hates femdom
like a glove

fuck off pedophile

you have the lowest birthrate in the world

This, but they also staying like a 12 yo mentally.

You're either pedophiles or voluntary-human-extinctionists. Either way, fuck off.

Sog hjælp min ven, du er for langt ude.

I'm not fucking off thank you very much.

I think you can marry 14 year olds here through court injunction

But only if you're 14 as well

Han är skadad i huvudet, vet inte hur vi ska nå ut till honom..

nej

Dräp dig själv hanrej

Nej du

>get banned on Sup Forums for shit thread in less than 5 minutes
>mfw I go back to Sup Forums and see threads like this being up for over an hour

this is why i love this board lads

I suppose so. The problem is that women, inevitably, want to be dominated by a big strong man, the same way men want a sweet submissive girl. This is the same reason that my first ever gf left her doormat Russian anglo bf for me. There's a biological factor at work here. It started out small, when he'd hug her in public she'd grab my arm and say "Luis, help me please!" while laughing, but only weeks later we were fucking. It's in their brains.

I know it's silly to say that a certain sexual preference is "natural", but I really believe now that women prefer big* and strong men. It's been hardwired into their brains by thousands, if not millions, of years of evolution.

*as in, "bigger than them"

Idk man, femdom just feels fundamentally wrong.

>OP keeps posting this shit in /skandi/ and /danmarktråden/
>mfw he's now making entire threads about this shit

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalistic_fallacy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Appeal_to_nature
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Is–ought_problem

Faktisk er du hanrejen

edition.cnn.com/2015/06/01/living/infidelity-men-women-breadwinners-feat/

>Interestingly, female breadwinners whose husbands were 100% financially dependent on them were the least likely group to cheat.

What? Seems like everyone gets laid in this world.

Du tror verkligen att en snygg kvinna skulle ta hand om en ful kille?
Dräp dig själv

>ful kille
Bli snyggare då

Hanrej

jesus christ take your fedora off

Eftersom ni brevar detta skit så tror jag ni är fula och drömmer bort er själva att ni ska få tjejer som ska ta hand om er, dock kommer ni dö ensamma :-)

>fedora

What? It's got nothing to do with a fedora/MRA-type thing. We're much taller and stronger than women. Surely it's natural to be the dominant partner in a relationship?

>Hanrej
Hahnrei, nice

It isn't a world full of fun. If you are a good looking crossdresser and girls like you, you will end up in a harem and that's it. You wont get laid either. Women need somebody who provides them safety, who provides them money and protection and sometimes a decent fuck.

It is the ultra leftist World, indeed with zero prospect dimension. In this World, there will be no diamond rings nor gold necklaces.

This kind of World claims that one being has the ultimate intelligence and resources, the solution for infinite. As a static solution, at the same time when the reality is absolutely dynamic and nonlinear.on top of that.

This kind of future will die because there is no real initiative towards the hardest of issues.

Honestly, No one so far has had any control over infinite other than ignoring it, which doesn't work. No matter how much females want to ignore it.

I didn't understand a word of that. Is this some sort of Finnish AI prototype speaking? Needs some work.

Think. You won't be sorry. I promise.

I'm fine with that

mad fuckboy detected

My gf is 3 inches taller than me and 4 years older. She seems to like playing with my butt and being in charge.

Today I will remind them.

No.

Oh myyy~

Stop posting same shit thread again and again

pussy viking

And she has 2 other boyfriends too, one who is like you and one who likes to fuck her. Maybe one day she will bring her strong boyfriend to have fun altogether.

>normalfags

see basically dominant women have the least chance of cucking their husbands

but it's the life and the drugs of the Sup Forums, regardless of the board. same shit again and again. Life. Lifeforms.

You have no idea. Women simply are not like this. Even a dominant girl will be longing for a period where she can be simply taken care off. Why should she pick a childboy, instead of somebody else and just let him pretend being weak?

You can believe this. I'm not saying this out of the blue.

>sourced facts vs random blabber
hmm, what should i trust?

I was like you and had 3 different kinds of these girlfriend. Just don't pretend you were not warned. I couldn't care less desu.

But I love the idea of being owned by a cute girl

>sourced facts vs more random blabber

We all do

yes

>I'm not saying this out of the blue.
Yeah. I admit my experience is about the same.

My evidence is that due to things happening in life, my wife earned much more than I did over a substantial period of time.

However what happened over and over again during those times was exactly like my German peer described. I felt very often oppressed, and then my darling needed me for real.

What more, it didn't make any major issue. I got back in the swing of the things in making money. We are still together, fully ravaged, washed and milled through times.

Going to Burning Man, 5th time for us. Sahara has been good too.

Sounds like a bretty gud world :^)

>all these Germans and Scandinavians ITT

What did you expect mane?

The luck factor has been nothing short of incredible.

I feel I will never take a shit on others, no matter what their issue is (except in the case of pedophilia. I am a fresh godfather of a 1 yo boy.).