Ok, so, my mom just sent me nudes of herself

Ok, so, my mom just sent me nudes of herself.
She got divorced a couple of years ago, and she's in her 40's. We live in different countries and communicate not very often and mostly on skype.
She said something along the lines of "Hey, please don't be shocked, you're an adult now and I know you're a mature and open minded individual, I just want to send you a few photos and get your opinnion"

I was a bit shocked at first, still kind of am, I just replied "umm, it's a bit weird to see nudes of your mom, should have asked me first, for a woman of your age, you look ok I guess, were you drunk?"

Before you ask, no I'm not uploading any of those pics, I just wanted to ask you faggots if you had anything like this happen to you and how should I proceed with this?

oh and pic onbviously unrelated in case there's some retards reading this

Pics or gtfo
> blur face an name fgt

No one cares about your made up bullshit

fine, I don't give a fuck if you think it's made up or not, I was simply asking anons how they would react if this happened to them, no trolly meme bullshit, i'm talking real life

Send her a dick pic

Is she hot?
Do you think she wants to fuck you?
Do you want to fuck her?

I mean she's not ugly I guess?

I don't know if she wants to fuck me, she's never done anything even remotely similar to this in the past, but like I said she's divorced now, maybe she's looking for a new man, and wants a confidence boost or some shit, but even then, idk wtf she was thinking.

And no, I don't want to fuck her, I never even had thoughts about it.

Flirt with her and see if you could be fuckbuddies

I can't, I know you're memeing, it's one thing to fantasize about it, but another thing if it actually happened, feelsweirdman

If you're not the type of person who would fuck your mum if she was hot I think you're on the wrong board m8

Well, it's pretty weird, but not especially inappropriate or wrong. You're family, a man, and maybe she just wants an honest opinion or confidence boost. Or maybe she just got drunk and made an impulse decision...

Why don't you just talk to her about it?

Just tell your mom what you think of her tits, faggot. What are you, gay?

Lets see those picks you fucking faggot

>Before you ask, no I'm not uploading any of those pics

fucking prick. pics or it didnt happen.

I did give her a short response in the form of a message on skype, where she sent the pictures, I tried to play it cool, she hasn't responded yet, maybe she's bashing her head against the wall atm, and I don't think I want to call her, I have a feeling it would be awkward as fuck lol

>Before you ask, no I'm not uploading any of those pics

blur her face and upload them. we need something to prove you're not bait.

Bro don't lie you've jacked off to them at least 3 times.

If you don't post pics or let us answer for you, there's no reason to post this shit.

are you all seriously this retarded? blurred face or not, even if I did upload the pics, you would just assume I got them from the internet, and those pictures are nothing special anyway, just her standing naked in the shower, she's got an average body shape of a 40 year old woman

you're right, that's because it's not what I want you to do, I was simply asking if it's normal and how would you react if your mom did that

Since you have been offered legitimate answer it would be rude for you to not post at least one pic which you have cropped so as to be unidentifiable. Don't forget to clear any location data from the photo.

But seriously, please give us something.

> you would just assume I got them from the internet
maybe, but I want you to go to at least that minimum effort before I reply. finding pics that nobody here knows already and you cant reverse search.

>and those pictures are nothing special anyway
not saying I'm going to fap to them, but I need them regardless.

blur and post.

don't care, post pics

This

Where's the pics?

I'd be kind of confused and surprised if I was sent pictures...but haven't most children seen their parents naked at some point in their lives?

this is just another way of saying
"My names OP and I like to make up stories and play pretend about my mommy" faggot

/thread

She's still divine to him.

>Im not uploading blah blah
fuck off then

I can only imagine what kinda barn your fucking family was raised in. Perhaps you should upload pics of your mom user. And then an hero while you are at it.

Just upload them already we dont give a fuck otherwise.

whatever, I don't know what you faggots are expecting

Is this really OP's mom?

I didn't freak out when your mom sent me nudes.

If that was my mom, id be balls deep in her already!! fucking OP is fag

alright.

so: if it turned out she was coming onto you, would you want to fuck her?

That's a hot 40yo.

You don't want to fuck your mom?
I want to fuck your mom.

no you wouldn't be

lies

actually do this. this is something i would do in this situation

Well i'd give it a good ol' redneck college try...

agreed!!

OP fuck your mom

Damn, dude, that's pretty sexy.

no I wouldn't man, I'm not a fucking redneck, my family is a normal middle class family from a normal city
no, I don't want to fuck her, it's like iv'e already said, it's fine to joke about it, but in real life, I would rather kill myself than do it

So how many people here are now gonna jerk it to OP's mom?

if you don't want to fuck her, your current path is the best. You replied saying 'yeah looks fine I guess, should have asked first'.

If she was into you, she'll back off at that response. if she was just being a weird open family, she'll take the hint that asking is good.

This thread finally got interesting. Please post moar OP!!

already there buddy... OP needs to supply more material!

WTF why doesn't she have the back cover of her phone on

You can at least fix her phone, the damn battery could fall out

OP IS A FAG WHO WONT FUCK A MILF WHEN HE GETS THE OPPURTUNITY

finally, a legit answer, thank you

All answers are legit, you just waited for the one you already chose...

Back cover is missing from that Samsung phone

omg user u made me chum!!!

nah, the majority of answers here are 12 year old meme answers, when in reality their dicks would srink inwards when they saw their mom naked, unless they're raised in a barn

Yes, but i probably wouldn't if she was my mom. Also who the fuck holds their phone upside down for a photo

I mean... If you're not getting it elsewhere go for a bit of head

Shame on you OP. Don't post that shit to Sup Forums. Tell her she is beautiful and that she'll find herself a more deserving man soon and let the matter drop. Don't fuck her, you're not hillbilly. And certainly don't leak her nudes.

Dude thats just some random pic and your all getting trolled

pics or it didn't happen

you're*

tell her she looks really good if you want to fuck her.

otherwise, say theyre fine I guess, and move on

you posted one, might as well post the rest

Well yeah, but my mom's ugly. Not like yours.

she's bending over a little bit with her butt in the shadows so it doesn't look so flat. she will die alone like she deserves

Just sit in the living room with her one day watchin something a little inappropriate. Some T&A flick that doesn't show too much, but gets you both sort of going

Rub your cock through your pants until you can't take it anymore. Whip it out and ask if she can help and then drop a monster sized load in her lusting mouth

I didn't want to do it, but whatever, I blurred out her face, and if she had the guts to actually send this to me, I don't think she will mind if a bunch of anons see it, and yeah, I hope she finds a guy soon, I think it's one of the reasons why she decided to do this in the first place

It's a serious faux pas to come in, say your mom dropped some nudes on you and then just be like

So there's that! HYUK

Nigger, where do you think you are? Tumblr? Shit prick, we aren't interested in making your life better. We're interested in tits, puss, moms, your mom, and us busting a nut to any of those combinations.

Seriously, why hasn't anybody forced this fag to drop the pics yet?

nice fantasy

Thanks fam. I spend all last year punching that one out of my brain. Sent it to Stephen King but I haven't heard back yet

man i really like these 'stuff that never happened' threads
also OP is a GIANT FAGGOT