Will this shit kill me?

will this shit kill me?

bump. im curious

No I will not kill you just make sure to shred all of the San Pedro cactus and boil it for about 4 hours and strain it through a pillowcase and make sure you drink the whole thing then you're going to probably Purge and vomit like a mother f***** but the next four to six hours should be qute illuminating

Hmm. Not illegal. You can hallucinate and have anxiety. But the worse you can get long-term looks like vomiting and headaches.
Does'nt look too bad desu.

It will dont trust /b.

great, found some on ebay and gonna try this out, thx anons

Friends did this
>Hallucinate hard
>Also get sick

I sure hope so.

pretty sure this is poison
post results ?

Not the best method. Yes remove the spines first, then carefully remove the green layer and blend/cook that. Don't cook the white material or the woody core, it has very little mescaline and also has the majority of the chemicals which make you feel sick.

i've had Nopales Salad before, was pretty damn good.

if you get the wrong cactus

theres cacti that look similar to san pedro but aren't and dont have the same chemicals, and will make you really sick and some might kill you

always microdose with unknown extractions. start with lil and if your not dead try some more. then you gave ref point for next dosge

It won't not kill you

STFU and let Darwin do his work.

how do i microdose? i hear about it a lot

You take a regular dose and micro it

most drugs are poison if you take enough.

divide by one million?

Yeah but you could milli it if you want. Just don't nano, that's pointless.

>mother f*****
this thread is definition of cancer

no, but this may not be the best preparation. I made some san pedro.. tea? and I ended up with about a pint and a half of the most disgusting liquid I have ever drank.

The trip was fucking great though. Mescaline is by far my favorite. Happy tripping.

>I ended up with about a pint and a half of the most disgusting liquid I have ever drank

can confirm, this shit was so bad it hurt to drink almost, took me 3 and a half hours to sip away 2 cups

>Not illegal
the cactus is not, but extracting the mescaline is.

Hollow point .9mm is much faster

Isn't this how they made Catus Coolers in The Flintstones?

damn. Took me the better part of an hour.

but the 9mm doesn't leave you with odd thoughts and visions/hallucinations. It just leaves you kinda... dead.

It's a good prep method if this is your first time.

Word of warning, though, you should definitely take a fraction of your intended dose to start. Not only to see how you subjectively react to the psychoactive, but also because San Pedro and other mescaline-carrying cacti do not have a set concentration of mescaline. The amount you get can vary quite a lot, some extractions will net you about 3-500mg, and some can bring about almost 3000mg. Mescaline is very non-toxic (even less toxic than cannabis and LSD), but 3000mg will have you tripping catastrophically hard, especially for your first time, and while you will be safe it won't be very fun.

Also expect to get sick. It's a "purging" process, not dangerous just stressful. Same thing happens with magic mushrooms. Also the cacti juice is probably one of the worst tasting things in the whole world. Stay hydrated and safe and don't become a headline story.

I have to disagree with this guy. With mecaline, more is better. You are almost guaranteed a pleasant trip with mescaline and there is no danger of overdose. I'm confident that the only unpleasant experience you can have from san pedro is bad setting or too low of a dose.