This is the future that liberals want

This is the future that liberals want.

i have moar of an issue with the curry bum in a mask than i do with a dude in a dress

I'm picking up what you're laying down

sounds about right

oh no, everyone is doing whatever the fuck they want. Who exactly is being hurt here? You and your feelings?

why do you give a shit about what other people do faggot

The fuck are you talking about?

at least hes leaving the farm animals alone

wait what's so bad about that?

Get over it faggot.

Newfag detected

Here's the thing I don't understand

I believe everyone should be able to be what the fuck they want, as long as they don't shove their being in anyone's face. Why the fuck are we praising faggots and muslims tho? This is from someone who still considers themselves a liberal

what is a newfag?

Sounds like an admission of guilt to me.

You took this off twitter

This is the most mundane, overused joke and I am frankly quite sick of it.

nigger you best be joking

Who is praising them?

What you said is correct, though. Do whatever you want as long as it's not detrimental to me or my neighbors. I could care less seeing some dude walking around in drag downtown. Sure, it's weird, but as long as they keep to themselves why should I care.

Because it's not about praising fags and muslims. The people praising these people, aren't intending to praise them, they're virtue signaling, that's all.
"Omg, I just saw the CUTEST gay couple, I hope I have a gay son :)"
- Translation -
"I am not a homophobe. I am a good person. Everyone can now commence thinking of me as an enlightened kind person."

No one's genuinely praising these people, they're just begging for positive attention themselves.

>Why the fuck are we praising faggots and muslims tho?
it's a knee-jerk reaction from people who are liberal albeit also stupid to the stupid conservatives who give too much a fuck about what other people who they have no contact with do.

This

1000%

Welcome to 2017, where your completely fair and just classical liberal point of view is offensive, and hate-speech justifying jail time in most western countries.

no
the future of mankind
and it's universal reputation in the galaxy
ever human has that stage and those moments when you look back at them you cringe hard enough to make you a little depressed that kind of feel when no time travel
this is that phase
globally
for manking
even the wildlife must sit back and laugh at how.... i could go on forever pointing out our numerous flaws and even the most recent and prevelant ones

but regardless
100 years time ( if were still here )
our ancestors in the future will cringe hard

thats most probally why so much history on ancient civilizations is lost

>pretending this hard that there rules of behavior

This is the future that retarded conservatives parody from self-parodying retarded liberals. As for what the non-retarded want, that tends to involve a lot less costume all around.

it's all to fulfill old biblical prophecies, that when shit goes to pot they can all hold up their hands and proclaim innocent, claim that it was written in ancient times and therefore it was unaboidable
same reason why you have isis being directed by the U.S. to dig up the euphratese river
three horsemen of the appocalypse are under there
the fourth one
death
being Jesus
and in 1year, 1month, 1day and 1hour after they are freed
3/4s of mankind will die
and that works for the N.W.O.
planned so far ahead that they wrote the number of the remaining world populace (guestamite) on them georgia guidestones

Yea, to be honest I voted for Trump, and I still see myself as a liberal guy. Just want our country to prosper.

It's pretty embarrassing how each side just focuses on their side of a story, and they can justify to themselves that anyone who doesn't fall in line with them is a libshit or a cuck or whatever.

'Whoa dudes, not everything is black and white? We can't generalize everything? Let me prove to you that we can.'

Probably a bad idea to even mention politics as I don't want to have to respond to 5 different people.

> and it's universal reputation in the galaxy

Been spending too much time in the dark, dank, conspiracy-theory-laden part of Youtube, eh, user?

I like that this whole SJW thing has come full circle.

Now Sup Forums is sitting here all triggered.

>SJW
>The world being more accepting

People like you hold back society

elaborate.

you know hat, idgaf i have depression and chronic pain there are way more important things in the world than this bullshit little faggot

So smoke some weed nigger

Why has no one dynamited the georgia guidestones yet, it would be the perfect nonviolent protest against the globalist menace

>dynamited
>nonviolent protest