Whats her name?

Whats her name?

Whats the story?

Maddie

Maggie

Still may work out in the end? But a bit of a questionable situation. She thinks enough of me to open up about the Suicide call that she went on.

The story is much more than that though

Amanda Hugenkis

I never caught her name. I did not dare to ask her. She was so confident and strong, and still so passionate and friendly. My friends warned me, that if she is friendly to me, and easy to fuck, she will be friendly to everyone. Maybe they were right. But who cares if she was with a lot of other boys? Her maturity compensated for every doubt. She always called me squirelly mcsquirell. It was a little sweet quirk. I never found a better name for here than OPs mom. I miss her.

Kaya

Alexandra

She'll be back home in like an hour kek
Unlike most of you where the girl you love won't even step inside your house

Maddies are almost always whores who will play you for a cheap laugh

Mom?

A girl called Ella that I liked but denied because my friend did. Eventually I became more fixated on her, and she still liked me. I got kicked out of the school I was at and her and everyone else kind of flaked out on me. I went to a festival with them all because I wanted to at least try, but I got cucked by a fat bland arsehole because I was such an autist I couldn't read cues. It's one of those things that endlessly replays. Feels bad man.

Mary

anouk

Kara
Got with her when I was 17. She was 22. Would buy me shitload of alcohol.
Get her pregnant. Become father when I'm barely 19
Dumps me
Drink myself half to death
End up in jail. Gone for over a year and a half
She slept with 9 guys while I was gone
She fucks me everytime I see her in court.
I literally fuck her.
Turns me on to fuck someone I hate.
Heart still broken from the dumb bitch

Sarah, im so paranoid im gonna end up finding her pic on here one day, (eventhough i never have seen anyone i know in real life in here and she is arguably only a 4/10) keep having dreams about her and it takes all my willpower not to text her again, but i know i should just be moving on.

I just miss the shit out of her hair

Cassandra

Kendra,
She is my 10/10 but i am not sure if she is interested because she keeps giving me mixed signals

miss her hair?? what the fuck?

if you think that highly of her I guarantee she doesn't like you

i can't move on from Kara either. My heart feels fucking drained.
Had a dream last night about a girl named Sarah that I've never met. Was a pleasant dream. Hope I meet that girl one day. I remember how she looked in my dream too. Long black hair, white skin, curvy body. I'd know her if I saw her.
I don't get it. I get laid often, but even when I'm with the girl I feel lonely.

She had long blonde hair that came over her shoulders and stretched down to her ass, like straight up hippie shit and she somehow managed to take very good care of it.

Eh, I kinda get the same from my 10/10

What sorta mixed signals?

Laura.

Long story short I had to cut out my own heart Sup Forums, to save myself from misery waiting for her to change and to save her from never being able to change. We were stuck in a joyless stasis of loving and never being able to love each other.

It was a mess, I think she was the love of my life and she called me her soulmate, but I can't regret it. Never seeing her again is the only hope for either of us to go on and be happy.

Maybe I'll love again, maybe I won't. Such is life.

Carolina, she is my 10/10. The most perfect woman in the world.

Crystal. she just moved away from the state we lived in though. i love her so much. i'll never not love her Sup Forums it sucks.

Sofia
She barely know me...

sheira

Savannah

Friend of mine is dating her. I have a crush on her. Shes cool and she flirts with me sometimes.But I think she only does it because it make her boyfriend jealous when he ignores her.I feel kind of guilty when I flirt back. Am I bad person?

Celeste.

I'm from Argentina. She was my girlfriend for the last 6 years, we lived together 2 years.
Someday, she told me that she was cheating on me with some guy.

We broke up one year ago, and since that day, I'm too sad for everything.

That's it.

Elena.

French girl who was staying in the US with her aunt for the summer last year. Met her at the bar where we got into a screaming match about Donald Trump, I loved him she thought he was a racist, and ended up going back to my place. That summer was the best of my life, banging this 9/10 french hottie who came from money and had the sexiest accent. I was completely enamored. We spent every moment we could together that summer.

About a week before she left I bought a ticket to go visit her in France. She was super excited we skyped everyday up until a week or so before I arrived. I didn't think anything of it but then she started to be more distant in terms of messaging as well. Again, I thought nothing of it since I was gonna see her soon.

I land in Toulouse and come out to see her and right away something was off. I asked her what was wrong and she said she regretted me coming to visit her and that she wanted me to leave her ASAP. I couldn't believe it. Bought tickets to shows, a hotel in Paris, tickets to Barcelona. Everything.

She dropped me off at the local hostel, said goodbye, and I never saw her again. Still have no idea why she cut me off like that.

Erica, my ex-gfs younger sister. yup

ah great news, i was thinking if repeating something good would come out of it. patience is a virtue, and a curse ;)

Marcela

Chloe

Dave

jen markov. best instagram cd

Jessie

Kelsey.
Met at 11 yo and crushed on for 8 years before evolving from my child form to true alpha self, been together 4 years now, planning to marry her December of 2018. Life's good when it's not shit.

Gabrielle

Congrats user, i wish i had your luck but i wish you both have an amazing life

Lauren, I fucked up. I exposed her.

Lonneke. I love her.

Charlotte.
Beautiful and lovely and charming girl that is worth writing poems and love songs for. We're together but I somehow think that she's too good for me...

Alyssa

Just met her on tinder and its been 3 months since I fucked so Im trying to bag this

haha wtf almost identical situation except we see almost no point in marriage we are happy how we are

5 years in and is great

best of luck to you 2

hIS NAME is bill, he's my uncle

Tyler

Sofia, after that day in the parl my life has a meaning, i know i can find happiness again.

What if there's no one because you're over them completely and aren't interested in dating anyone else at the moment?

Daria

Well, I think she atleast see's me as a decently trust worthy friend given this?

Starts with me

"Hey, I just wanted to check in and make sure that everything is all right"

"I'm good, we had a rough call the other day"

"Oh... Wow. Hopefully it wasn't too bad"

"It was a call for a suicide, it was kind of rough"

"Damn. I really can't say much beyond that I'll be here if you need to talk to someone"

Many thanks bro, best wishes to you as well for all the happy.

We should be friends, it's an omen, thankfully not a homicidal child sized one

lol

Whitney

Probably massively overthinking, but I can't see her saying that to a distant friend

Amberlee.
Still have dreams about her.
Haven't had one day after that i haven't spent thinking of her.
I spent so much time just to be for her.
And now she's gone.
and I have no one to be for.
Please come back Amberlee.

Laurel fuuuuuuuuuuuck you OP!

Blake

Im a faggot

Hitler...

bump

Miruna
i won't tell you her story, because i don't really know it myself
but i trust that i'll find out one day

jenny

Victoria

Hot asian chick with blonde hair that i'm friends with, but too much of a social tard to ask out.

Valentina. I married her. It sounds like Love! And it is. But it's still a lot of work. Because marriage.

Vanessa
she says she isnt interested but i think something is there, kinda moving on now so was surprised she came up

bumpo

Ashley. Cheating whore. Hopefully she'll get what she deserves.

Oana. Super hot exchange student. We flirted lightly but I was too awkward in high school. I should have asked her out.

And now she's super hot and we're both unavailable for various reasons. Still a regret to this day that I didn't ask her out in HS.

Bridgette, met her on pof, banged her the next night, currently snapchatting.

Her: A red skinned lady who dresses oddly masculine and has a deep dark voice. Battles the Power Puff Boys.

Ivy. I was a young idiot who came on too strong. She ended up going with all my friends instead, and they all treated her like garbage.

If I could go back and not be a clingy, awkward high schooler....

where from?

Michelle.

Even though we both had feelings for eachother, for some reason, both of us felt like there was a huge fucking wall inbetween us.

To keep things short, we don't chat or see eachother anymore, but I'm heading to her university to visit some friends of mine.

I've essentially moved on, and I'm assuming she has too, but if we happen to bump into one another this weekend, what should I do Sup Forums? Should I stick to finding other fish in the sea, or should I try to chase the one that got away?