Episode VIII leaks

Rey to dark side, she's gonna be a sith boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

youtu.be/7_Z2_QD1xi0

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=dLgvKwOYniY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=65As1V0vQDM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I ain't clicking that link nigga.jpg

But even though you're talking out of your ass, the only way they can even save the failure of substance that was the shit awakens, they'd have to make ms mary sue, a dark lord. Probably even Palpatine himself reconstitued from the abyss of the never were. But that's never going to happen because theme park rides, tiara, and disney tiara princess who needs no man is already loved by girls, everywhere.

>disney movies

unfortunately you are correct.

I'm sorry that girls won't fuck you, user.

yo i like that idea though

think they have the balls?

Reddit memes

>IIIV

>not liking starwars means youre from reddit
ep 7 is reddit the movie

You know boy, there are a fuck tonne of heroes and heroines done right. Alien and Aliens comes to mind, terminator, kill bill (fuck you about the mary sue in part that wasn't explained until part 2 as an excuse why Beatrix kiddo's bad assery wasn't explained in the first film. Kill Bill was originally, one movie. The studio forced it to be two, it wasn't written that way.)

But there's a lot of heroines done right. In fact, by your reasoning, it'd be like Neo waking up and suddenly being able to do everything he's able to do by movie three in the first film, for no reason at all. You see Neo became a god like one gradually along his hero journey. Rey's a fucking force grand master because tiara princess who wishes upon a star and believes in magic thereby she clicks her heels twice and can into all things force. who needs to BE TAUGHT OR PRACTICE OR TRAIN when you can be a tiara princess, wish upon a star and be a force goddess just because fuck you. thanks disney, thanks alot. I guess I don't have to practice my guitar at all. All I have to do is change my name to rey, have some cunt out guitar play me atop a precipice and have them tell me, "I can teach you about the guitar."

OOOo, they said guitar; who needs training and practicing when you can will yourself a guitar god.

>Rey going to the dark side

The hints were always there, particularly her mastery of machines

Rey falls and Ren returns to the light. it's gonna be good.

rey better be palpatine. rey better be palpatine who used midichlorians to return to life.

I've always thought she was a palpatine, i feel they hinted at it a little with how she stabs a couple times with the lightsaber like sheev did

She'd better be. You can't imagine how much I raged and raged and raged when I saw her mary sue her way out of everything. I wanted to find jj and stab him.

That might actually work

First of all, there is a difference between "I dislike this character because she was too powerful" and "HURR DURR LE FEMINIST CONSPIRACY DISNEY PRINCESS TIARA QUEEN JEDI HURRRRRR", the latter of which SCREAMS "internalized problems with women due to your own virginity"

Rey doesn't do anything too extraordinary in the film, people just don't understand that Kylo Ren is supposed to be a poser rebelling against mommy and daddy for not letting him be hardcore.

its not a conspiracy, its a poorly written character

>shitty video with nothing but fanart on a 0 sub no-name channel
>leak

This is one hell of a retarded stretch.

This would never happen. Inevitably a male character would have to fight and defeat her, and the ensuing outrage simply makes the whole thing not worth it. Much safer to leave her as a generic and overpowered hero.

that would be pretty cool and I would forgive disney for what they did to star wars but its not gonna happen....

You're an idiot if you don't think she wasn't created to sell rides and toys. She's a mary sue, that's it who defeats the bad guy because disney can't into their tiara princesses being a true princess by movie two or three. they blew their wad too quickly.

Now if they save it by making her palpatine who pulled his soul from the abyss and infects the midichorians in a developing fetus then i'd be sound as a pound. In fact, have it that she's pregnant with a child by the "will" of the force that is in actuality palpatine birthing himself.

no.

any more retarded than using the midichlorians to create life?

>Rey doesn't do anything too extraordinary in the film

I think people are just a little frustrated because Episode 7 blatantly rips of episode 4, with the exception of the main character and main villain. In Episode IV, Luke is the naive, struggling, emotional newbie and Vader is the seemingly invincible, experienced, robotic warrior. Episode VII reverses that, with Kylo Ren as a struggling whiny kid and Rey as a flawless warrior. Where's the fun in that? Where's the struggle? What's the point of a story where the protagonist starts out extremely powerful and the anyagonist is weak?

Anyone who didn't see this coming needs to brush up on their music history. Rey's theme is straight up the Dies Irae (aka the song of death), which has previously been used by Williams for Palpatine.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=dLgvKwOYniY

m.youtube.com/watch?v=65As1V0vQDM

fuck if you know any better, fan of all things shit.