This was fucking stupid

This was fucking stupid

Is Banksy still a thing? I don't hear much about her anymore.

Back when Netcucks had ratings this was like the highest rated documentary and I don't remember a thing about it except for Louis Ferignos face which was used as graffiti for some reason

I turned it off after not even five minutes - I signed up for a Banksy documentary, deliver on your promise or spend the cash you poured into this on some new stencil designs or something you overglorified vandal. Nobody gives a fuck about your fucking cameraman

It's a documentary made by Banksy, not a documentary about Banksy.

Are you all to dumb to understand this high quality documentary about street art. What is you measuring stick for documentaries? Something about faking the moon landing?

Reminder that this is a hoax and that it's basically Banksy making fun of the art-business type people that are trying to make him one of them.

>her

ITT: butthurt people who thought it was supposed to be a documentary about banksy

I didn't know who that person was, I just watched it cause it was rate high and it sucked mad dick

>documentary about street art

not even what the documentary is about.

What's it about even

Street art is the reddit of the art world

Street art is shit anyway. You're basically admitting that you can't afford a proper studio or get anyone to look at your art. So instead you just plaster the shit on the side of someones property.

>disregarding an entire genre of art and what it means to people because of association with some people you don't like for some nebulous reason
>association doesn't even make a lick of sense

You are the mega retard of the human world. Kill yourself you pathetic neckbeard

>Louis Ferignos face

>what are feelings
>what is self expression

Yeah it probably wouldn't make a lot of sense to neckbeards that never leave the house or developed themselves during their teenage years. I don't even really mean that in a disparaging way.

It's a magical movie if you actually like contemporary street art but I don't expect Sup Forums to be able to appreciate a documentary about something like this when they spend their whole lives looking at a screen.

Labelling art is the you of mankind.

as someone who actually does this shit, shut up

banksy pulls le epic ruse and gets a nation full of plebs to think that someone under a different name is getting madd dolla dolla bills off his exact style even though its really just him the whole time and he doesn't like disney land.

just watch bomb it or like, getting up or something if you want some graffiti docs.

So has it ever been verified if this is real or not? Or if the doc and the creation of Mr. Brainwash actually was the project?

If nothing else it is suspicious as fuck that Banksy and a whole mess of some of the other most secretive people in the world let this bumbling French moron film them while they break laws. And then there's that really fake sounding story about getting caught at Disneyworld that serves as a really contrived "origin" for why Banksy trusts him. It all really just sounds like they're trying to justify why there's enough footage to create a documentary which would be the biggest cheat in making a fake documentary.

Was that what you got from the movie?
For me it kinda showed how art really is a joke most of the time.