What car do you drive, Sup Forums?

What car do you drive, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rzblZGgnfP0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm a KIA man, always have been.

2017 wrx

Got my driving license 2months ago ist not a cool car but it does his Job plus ist comfortable af

how much pussy do you pull with that chick magnet?

The weekend warrior.

and daily beast.

2002 Buick Park Avenue. Why, because driving it down the road is the equivalent of sitting in a La-z-boy so fucking relaxing plus you don't beat the GM 3800 V6 series II. I have gotten 36 mpg with it fully pack with people driving on country highways.

as i said it does its Job and its Job is not to pull off pussy. so go on an continiue with showing off with your sponsord by Daddy car kid.

93 Wrangler with ls2 6.0

I always like the look of these, until I see the interior. Unless you're one of the few people who actually upgraded the seats and shit?

Yep, all black interior and has the complete dash and gauges. A/C even still works.

Hey neat I've got a gs too. Great car. Working up to rx7-tier fun car

Pic is not my actual truck.. but same year, make, model and stance..

Mine has 318K miles and they are so easy to work on and reliable as hell, hope yours gives you many happy miles too.

This mofuggen beast machine

E39 520i with a mostly broken traction controll because who doesn't like staring down the grim reaper on every greasy roundabout.

WHO NEEDS TRACTION CONTROLL WHEN YOU'VE GOT SPHINCTER CONTROLL

Me too

For Murica

no longer have the crossfire but I still and always will have the 67 GTO (clone)

2017 F80 M3 muh german engineering

are you black?

why don't you just drive your fun car all the time?

No, white.I know this is a nigger car in America, but here in the UK it's not lol, not many people have them at all.

Nice

My mate has one of those with the diesel automatic (eurofag), and they're not that cheap but they're not half bad either. And the entire 7 year waranty thing seems to check out.

I still wouldn't buy it do, funky as that kia may be, I'd just have to buy a 3 series if I was in the market for a smallish salloon

well mostly in america its because dumb niggers think this is the best car in the world, or try and throw bs bently badges on it, or act as though they're driving a RR Ghost.

is that a shit spec r34?
normally has the indicator lights inside the circles not underneath.

Very nice RX, but the rotary guys hate me. The car really is too loud and I would worry too much about it daily driving it.

2008 Silverado z71 on 24s

Gimme that!

my daily / weekend warrior / allinone

So that's why that aftermarket grill I ordered came with a fuckin Bentley badge lol, if you notice, I didn't put that on, I just it it off.... Why would they put Bentley badges on them? That's stupid, anybody who knows anything about cars knows it's a Chrysler.

It's a 25GT, can't get the GTR yet because here in cuckstralia P platers (drivers aged 18-24 or something) can't drive anything with a turbo.

And it's the 4-door version. Only difference between that and the 2-door version is that it has, well, 4 doors.

2009 Mazdaspeed3 as a DD. 1974 Datsun 260Z as a weekend car.

Eh.. It works

idk, it makes no sense to me either. im not sure how well you take care of yours, but ive never sat in one that i would call nice or impressed me. the outside is normally clean but the inside is usually beat to shit by some nignog

i have 3

ae111
ae86
ke70

this was my first car before this one.

02 durango, gets the job done

Fag wagon

and this

I think you're a little too obsessed with the anime, user.

I don't have any pics of the interior on here, but it looks brand new, has the grey leather seats, normal dashboard, haven't altered anything inside, but I keep it clean

Yeah, I definitely fear that I'm pissing off my neighbors with the noise because i wake up early for work. I just dropped a ton of money replacing the muffler since it was full of holes so at least i'm trying.

With rotary engines, though, they'll last longer if they get regular use. Mine has an older 12a engine and they're impossible to kill. I rebuilt the engine simply because I had an opportunity to do it; it still ran fine but leaked oil between two of the housings. I didn't even need to replace the apex seals because they were still well within spec at 90k miles on the engine.

livin the dram fellas
my hot rod/daily...

Are you a Rig Pig?

well good on ya user

was only joking mate, any r34 is nice.
had a gtt til i sold it last year.
didnt really do it up much, still miss it heaps.
pic related.

My baby

prior to this i spent a year and a half delivering pizzas in this car

Fun/fast/cheap car!

16 Camaro SS 6 Speed.

07 supercharged Saleen

Very nice, user.

I've always wondered, what's with some R34s having the logo on the grill, and others having it on the hood?

Is it factory, or aftermarket bumpers?

can kind of see the interior here, excuse my kid lol, but yeah that's why I keep it clean anyway, it's a family car, not some niggermobile

Mazda RX7 Savanna/FC3S

Forgot the pic...

Just turned 16, getting a Saturn S-Series 2001 SC1 soon.

07 G35

Mustang GT

>Saturn S-Series 2001 SC1
that's awesome, it's the babby version of my ion redline

Custom chrome taillights

Spec-d black headlights.

Boutta buy a ram air intake

How many kids you got?

Just brought it home today

2005 Honda Accord Sedan

FILTHY CASUALS.

Still in the shop since I crashed her :( I'm sorry.

i've always found it interesting how strong the eclipse aftermarket stays. i mean, those things are near impossible to get to go fast, but you can always add on cosmetic stuff to them

My dream car.

Post your car, user.

Bought used 2014 Mustang @ 8800 miles. For some reason the clutch was real gritty this morning. I may take it to the shop since it's at 11500 miles currently and I get a full warranty if it's below

>man
roflflllfll

Tits or GTFO

you set the bar kind of low for your dreams. gotta aim higher than that. focus st is no slouch, but i mean...you're still well below the 40k USD mark

3.0 Liter GT's are pretty fast, 0-60 in like 5 or 6 sec. Its not the fastest car in this day and age but its a classic from my perspective.

what does it matter what someones dream car is? so what if my dream car is a civic SI vs a RR Ghost?

does you dick hang down past your knees?

why a miata? like i'm curious to why people buy these.

homosexual spotted

Ghosts are overrated, the Phantom is way nicer

Baby..

A Miata AND a Jeep LS swap in one thread?

thank you for not putting me in the list of filthy casuals

It's basically a go-kart. It's not fast, by any means, but god damn does it handle fucking amazing.

I'm not gay, it's a feminine penis!

Jumped on the bandwagon early, eh?

i'll give you that they're iconic. i doubt the GT's are cracking below 6 seconds on the 0-60 though. also, please post tits. other faggot is right, i've known 5 chicks to drive these and 1 guy.

Eclipse's can be customized down to the very bone though it is true.

Just dont buy the shit from china.

2014 Mustang GT
nothing fancy, but it's my dream car.

Torino Coupe 1979..

Sleepy time now user.

youtube.com/watch?v=rzblZGgnfP0