Why do successful rappers who live in rich White neighborhoods wanna act like they still hood?

Why do successful rappers who live in rich White neighborhoods wanna act like they still hood?

Pic related***

how are they supposed to act?

Not like theyre from the projects and ready to shoot anyone who stands in their way. Live your truth not what people expect

when has jcole ever acted hood

THIS***

why put j cole as an example though?

you're just going to confuse people

the kind of predictable non-factor shit posting you come to expect around here from another moronic Sup Forumsster with terrible taste in music.

wish the mods would sage this shit?

Why do rapper in general try to act so tough? Most of the new era are corny lanklets. Like i genuinely believe I could beat almost every current relevant rapper in a fight. And honeslty how fucking hard can it possibly be to grow up in a shitty neighborhood....Can't you just stay in your house most of the time? It all seems like such a huge facade.

>j cole
>not terrible
Grow

why? because the person in this thread knows very little about music. you also know that responses from samefaggin' race baiters will continue to bump this thread with stale memes. overused one liners and have nothing to contribute when it comes to actually discussing music.

they're literally the worst people on this board by far. Worse than grimesfags even

This

Because black rappers can rap nigga with nigga

who are your favorite musicians? what are your favorite albums from 2017 so far?

Got heem

you would think he would of preprepared some kind of bullshit list to respond with instead of being such an obvious Sup Forums shitposter that spends his free time trying to incite racial hatred on a music forum. oh well, at least it wasn't another fantano thread i guess.

Why wouldn't they?

lmao wtf my sides

He gets it

he never sincerely acts like hes going to shoot someone, idk where you got that idea. he just says regular rapper shit.

>rich White neighborhoods wanna act like they still hood?

Because no matter how rich they become, they'll still be niggas.

Amerikkka!

gotta match your brand with your demographic, buddy

You can take the boy out the hood, but you cant take the hood out the boy

I guess...

J Cole is the worst example you could possibly use. He never acts hood.

Because rap is a genre of alpha males. Popular topics are bitches, money and violence (which isn't a bad thing depending on context and lyrics). You want to be respected by your peers and not stepped on to look like a bitch. Some rappers take this further than others and try too hard like Soulja Boy for example. But others are just defending themselves. Eminem explains this perfectly on Sing For a Moment.

>Can't you just stay in your house most of the time?
Spoken like a true user.

D R A K E
R K
A A
K R
E K A R D

They're vocal actors. It is entertainment.