Jsut found this in a dumpster what should i do

jsut found this in a dumpster what should i do

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.ca/2016/03/10/furries-convention-syrian-refugee-kids-vancouver_n_9432534.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Send it to me

sure whats ur address fam

Wear it to Thanksgiving
My dubs speak truth

if dubs burn it

put it on your head. It will probably like The Mask with Jim Carrey, just that you enter eternal yiff bliss.

oh man I am so ready for this

Honestly, sell it. Don't they pay way too much for those suits?

Whis it was i that found it.

There's a site called furbuy.com, you could probably get a few hundred for it

"found this in a dumpster"
suuuuuuuuure, I totally believe you found that pristine fucking mask in a goddamn dumpster

can you repeat that in english pls

Pristine mask
Pale furry fag arm
If it wasn't yours I'd suggest to figure out whom it belongs to and leave it in their bed, or hang it from the rooftops.

he meant "Wish it was I that found it"
jfc are you that autistic as to not be able to figure that out?

Put it back Jamal.

[spoiler] KYS [/spoiler]

Put it on your head and wear only it. Take photos. Post.

umm my arms are ripped, dog

i could totally beat you up

Bullshit, nobody throws those away

If you try to they just reappear inside your house
inb4 mask is haunted

The yiff bliss is worth it though.

Please. Furries don't have feelings.

screen cap faggot

Put it on and tell your parents you are considering moving to France. Brain fuck them

timestamp, bitch

I mean, who doesn't?

;-;

I will bathe in your furry fucking tears

I mean how can they? If they want to be like animals, let's treat them like such and fucking kill and eat them

>come out to family as furry
>go get dick sucked at yiff party
>resell it online, because I think that shit is expensive

What's the story behind this photo, I'm genuinely curious

Use the hat as a flesh light and become a fur-fag

>If it wasn't yours I'd suggest to figure out whom it belongs to and leave it in their bed, or hang it from the rooftops.

The furry owner was probably arrested for CP, and his landlord ditched all the shit in his apartment.

I'd dig for the rest of the suit.

post feet

It's really sad I have it somewhere let me look

>dog

Furry alert

It's easy. Young son is proud of his new furry lifestyle. His single mother is taking a photo. Of course they live with her parents. You can actually see grandpa dying of shame as the photo is taken. This is what he fought in 'nam for? For this he killed a nip with his bare hands when he ran out of ammo in Da Nang?

do you know how much those fucking things cost? sell it, nigger. those things are like $150-$300 for the head alone.

Either you're a furfag, or you genuinely found it in a fucking dumpster in pristine condition.

pssst....
he's a furfag

>tfw you killed the guy it belongs to
>tfw you knew you should have buried it instead of just throwing it away

uh hey bro uhm... there aint any um DNA on that thing is there?

OP's a serial killer who compulsively collects trophies from his victims

Facefuck it

this

if trips then facefuck jizz on mouth post

More of a garbage man than a serial killer

trops

trippzls

Kek this

Infiltrate the furry community by attending one of their "gatherings".

Hide a ww2 flamethrower underneath shirt.

Kill everything.

tibblz

Sell it, it looks in decent condition you could make a decent from it

this is now a fur thread

Bullshit. You bought it you sick fucking diseased furry fuck.

Plz tell me where you got this photo + name of people. I need to fucking learn more about them This would make a fucking amazing sit com

She has a cute smile and lovely hair... And great stonking tits. 9/10 would breed

Put it back where it belongs, in the dumpster, you filthy dumpster diving faggot

put it back where it belongs

tfw you will never conquer other species with your dick.

Put it on then post an update on your Facebook revealing to all of your friends that you are now a furry

Bro, those things sell for a LOT. Go home, wash it off, groom it a little, sell it online, and make some dough.

Also rejoice in the fact that someone grew up today.

cum on it

if it is true, sell it. They sell for quite a lot, in the hundreds. If it is just bait, well at lest you realize where it belongs.

Guys, OP hasn't said anything since the beginning all of you retards just got baited hard

This, and for that reason it's hard to believe that a fursuit head with no obvious faults would be thrown away.

The only sensible scenario for it being thrown away is that there is some fundamental fault with it that only the creator knows about, for example it might be too big.
In that scenario it would be pretty worthless because it wouldn't have a matching fursuit, since that fursuit would belong to the second rendition of the head.

Is it just the head that you found? Or the whole fursuit? Because I know that furries spend like $500+ USD for shit like that. If you have the full suit, you could probably look up some furry site and sell the thing for a decent amount. Even if it's just the head, you may be able to get a decent price.

Haha that's hilarious I never knew what a yiff party but googled it and nothing came up but this article and lmao. They look like sickos with the children.

huffingtonpost.ca/2016/03/10/furries-convention-syrian-refugee-kids-vancouver_n_9432534.html

Definitely make sure it doesn't have an infestation. Why you'd bring that into your home let alone pull it out of a dumpster I have no idea.

John Thacher probably got fucked in the ass by some old fag while he was wearing it.

He was one weird fuck and was into that gay ass shit.

Those poor refugees, no wonder they murder and rape us after meeting those fucks first

face fuck it

LMAO

i just wanted to say i love all of you

It is likely a stolen fursuit. A lot of times robbers will just take a big nondescript case out of a person's home or car without knowing what is in it, open it up later, and then ditch it when they realize it is worthless. What city did you find it in?

Also, to everyone saying "re-sell it" just know that if it is a stolen suit, there is somebody very actively monitoring all furry auction sites just waiting for it to pop up.

fuck it if dubs, trips or quads get

Mount it on a stick and put it in your front yard as a warning.

winner winner chicken dinner