/CHI/

i don't wanna do this anymore edition

>tfw half-cuban
>tfw chicano cashier sees my ID and tries to talk with me in Spanish because my surname ends in "ez"
>tfw pretend not to understand Spanish
>tfw I totally do and I'm just fucking with him

lmao speak english you mestizo manlets

Atleast you guys know that you're brown/mixed and accept it. South Americans(majorly brazillians and argies) are extremely deluded, they keep trying to be something they're not. I know one Argentinian guy that got so pissed just because I didn't consider him to be "white". They are a sad bunch of people

>tfw insecure about being brown and can't go outside because I'll get browner
WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS

Forgot pic

I knew an Argentine in uni who always insisted he was white. I'm half Mexican and half Chilean and he was darker and shorter than me

Are u insecure about speaking Spanish in public?

im white okay?

I'm CHI and I'm actually white. Though I know what you mean by deluded sudacas

>chi in the US
>a big deal

Why do you even care? You're about to become the majority.

How do I get a comfy /chi/ gf to force me to watch telenovelas with her and flip out when i don't know enough spanish to talk to her dad

Telonovelas will piss you off eventually. My sister and I say in our rooms most of the time when we're home because our parents watch that shit nonstop

Be really alpha and go to your nearest quinceƱera dressed like a racher.

rancher*

>he doesn't speak back in spanish
Lmao you're actually worst than the cashier.
Chicanos are shit cause they have no identity like you.

Nice.

>about to

Cubans are the only spix I don't hate.

So are spaniard considered spics in the U.S? Cuz I get really mixed messages from Sup Forums on this

Spaniards*

>tfw my white friend has browner arms than me

I'm not a NEET but I like staying inside and he's outside all day cause of his job

Chicanos are shit because they're neither Americans since they refuse to integrate and identify with their country of origin, and they're also not 100% from their original country since they just decided to jump ship and leave everything behind.
Chicanos form ghettos to stay with each other, turning into turbo muh heritage.
The guy here is doing the right thing

It depends on who you ask and where you are in the US

Chicanos are Americans of Mexican heritage. And I doubt some argie weeb who's irrationally butthurt at my people has more insight than us.

My country is filled with shitty immigrants that refuse to integrate so I know well enough about it. There's nothing wrong with being either Mexican, or American, but pretending to be both turns you into the scum of society. A cheap attempt at snowflaking. Either fully embrace being American and leave everything Mexico related behind, or do it the other way around.

Its a meme at this point, no one really identifies as Chicano since the late 90s. Sup Forums is the only place and most of us just went with the meme when your countrymen started calling us that a few years ago. I live in a border city in Texas and even the majority of the browner kids that were born here embrace american culture and try to "act white". You're taking Sup Forums memes too seriously

Did you know that Chicano prison inmates invented the black and grey tattoo style? I think that's pretty cool

Okay, so should I take your anecdotal experience saying there are no integration problem, or this user's anecdotal experience that there is?
I know, I'll just shit on anyone that unironically claims to be a chicano, and seeing how fast you gave me a (you) as soon as I began doing that to chicanos in general, I'm willing to bet you identify as one.
Do the US a favor and kys.

The people who constantly yammer on about "integration" are much less fun to be around than poor people who listen to corridos

You have to go back.

How did he know he was Chicano? There is Hispanics from all of central/south america. My skin is white and I'm tall (6'4").
I have the thread open what's your point?
I seriously doubt anyone browsing this thread identifies as a Chicano outside of Sup Forums, its pretty sad that I have to explain this, shows how sheltered you are from the real world and probably get all your news from Sup Forums. Thankfully you'll never reproduce so your beta genes will die with you.

Does anybody even identify as Chicano? People call me Mexican anyways just cause I'm brown and I just go with it cause I don't care.

Stay out of my white suburb

Im glad I was born in Mexico.

"You gotta pay your dues to me, pinche mamon"

A few people at my university identify as Chicanx

its time to pull the trigger pedro

What up fellow CHIs

If you re-read my string of replies, I was replying to a Colombian that was calling the half cuban that refused to speak spanish a "chicano". Also, at this point on Sup Forums, chicano just means anyone from LatAm that emigrates but keeps on being culturally from it's country of origin. I don't care if someone on this thread identifies as chicano, like I already said here. I'm shitting on the concept and the movement, not the individuals.
And I actually walk by a public school everyday, and see ugly manlet bolivians with their 5 kids, all of them speaking on their bolivian accent. I'm well aware of how shit the non integration is to a functioning society.

You have no fucking clue what Chicano means, and you dont know shit about life in the US. Dont pretend like you do.

>thread about Mexico
>a south american is the first to shitpost

I took a Mexican American studies class and on the first day we all stated our "identity"; not a single person identified as Chicano/a. Tbh I never even heard the term outside of Sup Forums and that class.

>all of them speaking on their bolivian accent
FINALLY SOMEONE WHO UNDERSTANDS
at least 2 in 5 people in Antofagasta are Bolivian or Peruvian and they're all either dirt poor with 3-5 children or they're sketchy single guys in their late 20s

>tfw im chicano but father is of german descent and I look lile him. Don't speak spanish but I love my Mexican heritage.

how tall are you?

>i'm a chicano
>but father is german
YOURE NOT A CHI REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

5'5

>Chicanx
the fuck is that?

It's the gender neutral version of chicano

Chicano/chicana with a trendy Mexican gender neutral word ending.

Gender neutral pronouns is more of a white thing.

why are finns obsessed with chi's?