What would you do if this girl sits down next to you in class?

What would you do if this girl sits down next to you in class?

Continue doing my classwork because women scare me.

Probably not talk to her since she looks like she is probably considered attractive by some, but she is not my type. She looks extremely vanilla and uninteresting.

Pretend to not notice her but check her out anytime she's not looking

I'd say hi and ask if she likes this subject.

not give a shit

You're not as smart as you think you are

"I'd instantly bend her over, and start fucking her as the whole class watches in horror as I'm raping a girl. The Teacher would attempt to call security whilst I'm fucking getting it on with this girl."

Hard core

start some small talk but not act overly interested. the key is getting them to want more interaction while showing you're more interested than previously but never hit "desperate". week or two later...bam, getting laid.

I would immediately strip naked and kneel at her feet. I would then await her command to start licking her anus in order to prove my inferiority.

awkardly ignore her, make no eye contact, try not to even turn towards her.

Doodle in my notebook.

Drink when I get back home, do a line of coke, and eat a cheeseburger.

Beta as fuck Sup Forumsro

Why are you triggered? You asked. Are you the girl or some poor bastard who's pining for her day in and day out idealizing her? I didn't say I was smarter than her, and I definitely don't think you're the judge of how smart a person is, she just looks like the type of girl that hangs with different people than me. She has the standard sweater, haircut, makeup, all from the accepted magazine. She's my best friend's type to be honest. He always went for the cheerleader, church goody-two shoes, magazine lookalike type. What hair style is in style for the normies type. Which Friends girl do you like the best Rachael or whatever the other ones name is. Get it?

Climb on my table and hang the biggest shit I've ever done in my life, pick up my bag and leave, walking like fonzy.

Tell her to go away since she too much of a distraction.

Whip it out and tell her it isn't going to suck itself.

Talk to her you fucking moron. Jesus Christ.

Be as normal as possible and try really hard not to bring up pissbottles when we move on to small talk.

Sup Forums ammiright?

But when do I get to start eating her ass??

Force her to let me suck the shit from her anus and make them piss all over herself!

Sit somewhere else because women are backstabbing parasites.

Show her my feminine penis.

Miss , you gotta leave . This building is for employees only.