Would you?

Would you?

have the power to rewind time? yes, i fucking would, OP

I like letting her fall so max can feel bad about himself. Brooding teenagers gets my dick hard

Sure, I'll make a cup of ramen.

You scare me you know ;')

>Brooding teenagers gets my dick hard
I see I'm not the only one

what is that picture? I'm genuinely concerned for the source of such a statement.

I know...

I must be scary too sorry my life is a creepypasta

But I want you to be part of my pasta cause you're the best part, maybe even the spoopiest part unless I'm spoopier

Nope. Didn't let her fall. She's a decent character, felt sorry for her.

Would unironically marry Max or Kate. That slut Chloe could fuck off for me though. Not interested in that kind of thing. Felt bad when she died though...

:'(

one of the best games of all times, right there with Monkey Island and Maniac Mansion / DotT etc.

sad face cause Chloe dead, or cause of what I said?

Didn't mean for that to rhyme

Shit game

fuck off back to COD you shitbag

Kate is so fucking beautiful. She died on my first playthrough, and I felt so bad afterwards

She's crazy religious, which is usually a dealbreaker for me, but she is such a sweet person who you can't help but fall in love with.

Max is cool I guess, and Chloe is a douchebag, but Kate is 10/10

Chloe doesn't die. You must have took the wrong turn at the fork in the road.

Kate's just devout. Not crazy. Yes there is a MAJOR difference. It's a shame she will probably end up becoming a nun. She would make a fantastic mother. Wife too probably.

Chloe must always die. Because she is not worth destroying a town like that over.

fuck the town, drive off into the sunset with Chloe

I would personally kill Chloe with my bare hands to live in a town like that IRL.

Nothing of value was lost that day. I only felt bad about Chloes mom. Other than that the same force that took them away most likely gave then life elsewhere.

>Kate's just devout. Not crazy.
I think we differ on what it means to be crazy.

If you believe so strongly in a fairy tale that it affects how you live your life, you're crazy. Being detached from objective reality is crazy.

religion is different to people that have religious families and grow up in a very devout community like she obviously did. Better be careful there bud, you'll cut yourself on your own edginess