The Professor dies

The Professor dies
Logan dies at the end
The girl runs away to Canada

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reavers_(comics)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Like I hadn't figured that out from the previews.

welp, at least shell be welcomed

is this like that "Save your son or Nuke Boston" thing for FO4?

Because that wasn't quite accurate either.

You blow up the reactor no matter what except 1 ending. If you side with your son, he still dies.

Then you become your own father because of synths or something.

You are gonna get some bad karma for this.

Fucking embarrassing for people to be running from the fucking US. Hope these faggot rednecks are happy no one wants to come to their shit country.

>wolverine dies

lmao ok, someone doesnt know anything about comic books

Lol Canada is mad

He literally dies. Throughout the film they talk about how there's some kind of "poison" in him that keeps him from healing.

i wanted to cry when she's desperately trying to free him and then she leans over him, crying, and says 'daddy....'

good.

yeah but in the comics he has his adamantium or however you spell it removed and it buys him more time

Bout time hugh jackman stop with overdone wolverine shit

Dies in the comics too, dude

Fight choreograph is horrible, especially the girls scenes. 50 lb lil kid wouldn't take people down like that. Also main villain is a young hugh jackman.

Either way it was the last hugh jackman as wolverine movie

Who cares how it ends at this point and time

I dont

Its the last one regardless

I wasnt going to pay to watch it

Has "died" several times over.

main villain should have been daken

>"dies" in the comics

kek, he has never died died

Give a year or two and (((they))) will reboot all these movies.

Just wait for black wolverine

Incorrect, ryan reynolds will suck the soul from hugh jackmans balls to get him in deadpool 2

well yeah but muh guuurl power n shit bro
where the fuck have you been this last 5-7 years?

Praying for transgender one...

black wolverine ... Wesley Snipes

Sissy Hypno wolverine getting his boipucci fucced

Why so triggered though?
Trans presence larger than you'd think.

He needs the work

Okay, hyper-nerd here.

If you want to talk comics, there are so many timelines of Wolverine to choose from.

He has died
He has died died
He has been disintegrated and reformed
He has had his adamantium removed and/or reapplied on several occasions
His regeneration factor is SO STRONG that he has even come back from a single drop of blood

Yeah, the movie pulled some real career-ending canon shit in order to kill him off for good

still gonna watch it and enjoy every minute of it. you cant stop my love of The Wolverine user

they will bring him back, wolverine movies make too much money

Yeah and the interviews
>Huge Jacked Man's last time playing the fucker; def gonna die
>Professor is laying in a bed with dementia under lights and sad music, and it's Picard's last time playing the character too, no shit he's dead
Plus, his character is taking the place of Emma Frost in Miller's original Old Man Logan comic. Everyone who read the comic knows he's fucked.
>Laura has to fill Logan's shoes, she'll start by retracing his steps. His story started in Canada so that's where she'll go

>The Professor dies
Happened in X3, too. He'll be back.
>Logan dies at the end
Wolverine is essentially immortal. Again, no worries.

Yeah there will eventually be a reboot/ young/ black/ female/ all of the above wolverine movie in about 5 years mark my fucking words

Is that actually it though? Dont wanna pay however much to go see it, spoil better.

asshole, i haven't seen it

Yep, it's not enough to have an Asian Lady Deathstrike or incredible ethnic supers who were written that way to begin with, we need to retcon already popular characters.
We need a black tranny Wolverine.

Good job nigger, as if we all didnt know this from the trailers already

>not mentioning Nitro wrecking his shit in Civil War I
>single drop of blood
That crystal shit hardly fucking counts man

Last time I checked 616 Logan was still dead and Old Man Logan was mackin with Ororo.

Does she get nude?

Logan is an alcoholic and drives a limo for money
He doesn't heal anymore because there's some kind of poison in him
He keeps the Professor hidden in Mexico because he's senile and has seizures and people fucking die when that happens
A nurse smuggles the little girl out of a research facility and finds Logan - the little girl is his clone
The rest of the movie is Logan getting her to North Dakota to a mutant refuge
Meanwhile the baddies make a clone of Logan, like if he was 30 years old or some shit, and clone-Logan kills the Professor
Logan runs away with she-wolverine to North Dakota
Clone-Logan shows up and kills Logan
She-Wolverine cries over him and buries him
END

This sounds terrible.

>Clone-Logan shows up and kills Logan
>She-Wolverine cries over him and buries him
What happens to clone Logan?
And how do they explain that Xavier is alive again after X3?

X23 (little girl wolverine) shoots clone-Wolverine in the head with an adamantium bullet

I'm US and embarrassed as hell. New Zealand is looking better every day.

He'll come back.

China, just to show you I'm not a racist

>Hope these faggot rednecks are happy no one wants to come to their shit country.
Um, that's exactly what the goal for anti-immigrationists.

>movie done before election final
>no one thinks trump will win
>movie plays in theaters.
>Sup Forums eyeballs politics in xmen movie
>Sup Forums thinks Logan was a big politics pov
>Sup Forums adopting the mentality of everyone else who makes every issue a political one

you guys aren't cancer, you're a years worth of chemo treatment given every day, bedridding everyone

The bad guy was literally named Donald
The kids were fleeing mexico and seeking asylum in Canada
Unnecessary border scenes and shit

Totally nothing politics related

chan thinks Logan was a big politics pov
Why, because a few people have mentioned Canada and immigration? Sounds like you're the one trying to stretch it to a political film.

So, sage?

I'm refreshing three-four different threads and at last a dozen mentions of this being a politic jammed movie. try again

>The bad guy was literally named Donald

nigger, are you fucking kidding me?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reavers_(comics)

>The name later referred to a group under the leadership of Donald Pierce, consisting of the three survivors from the original Reavers along with other cyborgs.

>First appearance Uncanny X-Men #229 (May 1988)
>First appearance
>1988
>1988
>1988

>'m refreshing three-four different threads and at last a dozen mentions of this
Probably the same person. This is kind of a haven for trolls, if you haven't noticed.

Would you like them to have renamed him Ralph or Jason so you don't feel so sensitive?

Who is x24? Who is the villain? What happened to the xmen?

I would've been OK with Ted Cruz

X24 is a clone of Wolverine and he got his head blown off by X23 with an adamantium bullet.

The Reavers are the villains and are hunting X23 and Logan.

Xmen are all dead because Professor X did something to wipe out mutants

>I'm refreshing three-four different threads and at last a dozen mentions of this being a politic jammed movie
If you are this passionate about politics in Marvel films, you're just as bad as those you're fighting.

kys nigger

Thank you kind sir

I was trying to get the ass clowns to shit on this movie for me so i could defuse the feels from that scene at the end while she's watching him die

not for dumb cunts turning this into a politics ordeal

>If you are this passionate about politics in Marvel films

reading comprehension, you have none

>reading comprehension, you have none
Back atcha big guy

>If you are this passionate about politics in Marvel films

I'm actually making the complaint that others zeroed in on it, so....i fail to see how I'm passionate about it when it never crossed my mind while watching the film

jesus christ, you really are a fucking moron

>jesus christ, you really are a fucking moron
I couldn't agree more

>i fail to see how I'm passionate about it when it never crossed my mind to refresh 4 threads and argue and argue about people being passionate about it and how i'm not passionate about it and how it doesn't mean anything when everybody says it means something and you are stupid because you are calling me out about being stupid because you're stupid

Is Han Solo alright though?

validated everything i said. thanks

Likewise :)

>i don't care but i care because you care because i'm not passionate but other people are passionate about something that i'm not passionate about and they keep talking about something i'm not passionate about so i get passionate but i'm not and so i get super passionate about not being passionate and i get upset because you think i'm passionate when i'm not and so i call you stupid when i'm being stupid and i think that when i respond to you i somehow prove i'm not passionate even though i'm demonstrating my passion except i don't have any passion but i do but i don't

Checkd, and yeah man i know. I watched a guy do the entire old man logan breakdown. Still a good movie tbh.

>>i don't care but i care because you care because i'm not passionate but other people are passionate about something that i'm not passionate about and they keep talking about something i'm not passionate about so i get passionate but i'm not and so i get super passionate about not being passionate and i get upset because you think i'm passionate when i'm not and so i call you stupid when i'm being stupid and i think that when i respond to you i somehow prove i'm not passionate even though i'm demonstrating my passion except i don't have any passion but i do but i don't