This show is gud

This show is gud

ye

it's a good idea but overrated as shit. not nearly as good as the praise it receives implies.

I finished the first season, felt completely fucking cheated, started the second season and quit. couldn't handle the bad, edgy fight club worship.

Why do you say that? I love how it's all put together and all the performances are really good imo.

the show is well done, it's so well done it hides the fact the story is weak.

Are you me?

I watch it. Visually I like it a lot. Reminds me of hackers, fight club, etc. except not as cheesy as hackers. I'm interested to see what happens after the hanger they left it on with season 2. Don't know when the next one is coming.

Cunts what is it

I wanna check it out

Was surprised it didn't get more hype at first. Season 2 kinda got edgy but I don't think it was unbearable.

Mr. Robot

I like it way better than fight club honestly, and I liked fight club a lot. Plus, I find the story evolves really well.

Yeah, I find it's a small compromise.

okay so yeah it has its flaws, and it may have been overhyped by all the normal fucks who know nothing. In saying that, it is alright but not praise worthy.

Ty m8y

I can never unsee that guy as the psycho guy from Until Dawn...

mr. robot

just avoid it if you have good taste. here's how it works. 'okay this show is pretty cool, trying a little hard but it's whatever, not everything I have to watch has to be a masterpiece right? *middle of 1st season comes* alright some of the choices these characters are making are a little bizarre/unrealistic. whatever I guess. *le end of season* wow that fucking twist. how bullshit and unsatisfying. fuck this faggot show and his edgy as fuck narration.'

I am you indeed, gerald.

t. 13 year old edgelord trying desperately to seem unique

Of course you like Fight Club, faggot. Everyone likes Fight Club and it renders the entire point of the book fucking useless. Its mainstream, the exact thing they were trying to "rebel" against. You liking it, just like everyone else liking it, is exactly what Palahniuk was condemning when he wrote the fucking thing.

examples of their unrealistic choices and why the twist was unsatisfying?

Season 2 takes the cinematography up to 11 though. And I think the quality of the writing even got better, more eloquent, when it was already on a pretty high tier to begin with.

Yes Season 1 was a Fight Club knock-off plot-wise in many ways, but every show is a knock-off (superheroes much?) and Fight Club has not yet been really genuinely been evolved yet into the multi-series in-depth format that this gives.

It is. Maybe a bit pretentious at times but artistically it's one of the freshest things I've seen in years.

I get that normies don't get it though.

it's been months. if I were to watch it again I could find dozens of examples, because it was one of m main gripes.

also I'm not going to take the time to explain why the twist was cheap, if you can't see that it is on your own this will just devolve into you defending it and not accepting my opinion.

The first season was good, the second season was shit. Slow as fuck pretentious bullshit where nothing happens.

Fanboys will try and convince you that it's good, and not shit, and that the feeling in your gut is just the shows creator's thumb stuck up your ass and that you have to just go with it...

This show is much gooder.

No, you're right. Season 1 was better. Season 2 was okay though, it's not like it was shit. It was pretty good.

This one is better

Chandra was the best part.

She could represent me anyday

Yeah, I was also kinda disappointed how Season 2 played out. Just having stunning imagery and dialogue is not enough if you create one loose end after another.
I'm not ready to give it a pass yet though.The agonizingly slow pace of S2 might just be the result of the show being granted the production of 6 seasons. After all Sam Esmail is known for preferring detailed characters over fast-paced story.

Also I can't say no to a show that uses Kraftwerk in their soundtrack.

I think it's fine if a bunch of people like a thing. I think Palahniuk was mostly condemning people mindlessly submitting to stuff. Just because share an interest with a lot of other people doesn't make me mindless does it? I saw the movie, I liked it a lot. There's not much more to it than that.

Indian women apparently are rocking TV in general

>it renders the entire point of the book fucking useless.

Oh ffs, the book is almost word-for-word, image-for-image, the same as the film, which is possible only because the book is written like it's a film.

If your "analysis" were accurate it would make Palahniuk as much of a 13yo as you are.

And I'd love to get me some of that curry pussy

I don't get it though.

I've been a awkward, morphine addicted computer nerd who dresses in black exactly like him and am not even as ugly as him and still ignored and shunned by grills irl

But it seems like normie girls who watch mr robot like him

And still ignore me. Wtf

This. /thread

Agreed. I love how diverse the entire cast is. They really make this show pop. Unfortunately I have a feeling, like with any good scifi show, it will end abruptly leaving me with tv blue balls.

Firefly anyone????

what do you mean by diverse? not in the retarded ethnic way right?

iut was ok at first but turned into OCMPLETE TRASH as soon as season 1 ended and 2 started.

That's because Rami Malek's got character, both as Edgy Elliot and himself.

Once you realize you can look like a constipated frog and still get pussy just by being interesting you'll stop complaining.

Both. Why?

Yeah but he's not interesting. He's literally schizophrenic and can't hold normal conversations

how is that attractive to the female?

>le main character is actually crazy person who is imagining shit
is anyone else completely flabbergasted that people still watch this shit after it's been done in an unfathomable amount of stories.
I could probably think of 8 instances I've seen this before off the top of my head.
Hell, literally just today I finished playing dead space and they used this shit as the finale plot twist. No better way to ruin a game.
It has been done 50 times before you.
It is not clever.
Pls stop doing it.