"You know nothing John Snow" - an illiterate barbarian eskimo whore to an educated son of a nobleman

>"You know nothing John Snow" - an illiterate barbarian eskimo whore to an educated son of a nobleman

What did she mean by this?

It's like Romeo and Juliet

She was basically implying he didn't know what was up with getting pussy because he was a kissless virgin.

I want to fuck her so badly

really makes you think

ree

it's a satire of feminism

>kissless virgin
iirc he had gone decently far with women, just never willy in pussy

He ackchully kissed her in the lilly and she loved it

She meant he didn't know a damn thing about the true north and its people. which he didnt.

Best girl t b h

establishing dominance with an obvious contradiction

I still miss her.

"I am asking you in a very educated manner"

Oh fuck off.

>abandons Ygritte because he values his oath to the Night's Watch
>Abandons the Night's Watch anyway two seasons later

what did he mean by this?

Experience>Education, Jon's hardest day before the Wall was when his fathers wife didn't let him sit at the big boys table or when Robb said he wouldn't inherit Winterfell

>Abandons the Night's Watch anyway two seasons later
His oath only last until he dies. He died. His oath was over.

>he died
>is still alive

>"you know nothing"
>mistakes a windmill for a castle
what did she mean by this

Yes. Did you not see the show?

Oh so he was loyal but only until he come up with a lawyer technicality

got it

KING IN DA NORF

>Jon's hardest day before the Wall was when his fathers wife didn't let him sit at the big boys table or when Robb said he wouldn't inherit Winterfell
>ned knew the nights watch was shit
>doesnt even try to talk jon out of it
why was ned such a dick? did he secretly hate jon because of who his father really was?

>there is a true born stark alive in winterfell
>a bastard is made ruler of the north by houses pledged to stark

what did George mean by this nonsensical bullshit?

Ramsay was given a name first.

He assumed Benjen would look after him I suppose

I'm reading the books right now, I just read her death yesterday. Jon Snow is retarded. When she sung for him the tale of the last giant, he was like "Why you crying lol there's a giant right there." Ygritte might know nothing, but Jon Snow knows even less.

Robb declared him his successor before he died and signed it before witnesses.

That isn't established in the show though is it?

I don't know, I haven't watched the show. Blame HBO, not George

I think it was mentioned in the show, but like the books nothing really came of it.

Well the books had survivors that could vouch for this happening, the show not so much

This.
Jon could have been knee deep in gash since he was like 13 or something. But he pussied out; worrying that he'd father a bastard.

Yes, true, I think the show only had it between Cat and Robb and possibly Talisa.

Because even though he's a bastard Sansa is a used up woman in a precarious legal position who, even if she did inherit Winterfell, would bring nothing but instability to an already unstable North. She's nothing but a liability.

Bump

of the real world you dumb motherfucker

book smart=/=life smart

Jon isn't even particularly book smart, he's a bit anti-intellectual until he meets Tyrion

>You know nothing (about your parentage) Jon Snow

Woa. Really made me think.

How did she know?

She is Bran from the future

>WUT U NEVER MET A WURG

It was quite common for noblemen to be clueless about loads of mundane common sense stuff. This has been a common observation/joke since antiquity.