Who was in the right here?

Who was in the right here?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=tu2T0y9AXtI

Nobody.

Uber driver, that sassy spic lady can get out and walk instead of lecturing him about politeness when he is legally in the right to make her leave at any point for any reason.

>Sup Forums - Television & Film

you OP, you where in the right here, for posting such on-topic content

His car, get the fuck out.

The women who refused to get out of his property when he told her to, revved him up then turned on the camera and started pretending to be perfectly reasonable. It's the Mel Gibson tapes all over again.

I've never met an uber driver who wasn't at least just quiet and polite. Most are fucking awesome. I'd imagine it's her fault.

I thought that was Kramer

Driver.

His car she has no right to stay in, he took her to the hospital so he fulfilled his end of the bargain.

Also the recording only begins after he's upset so you know damn well she was goading him for a while before.

this is what happens when you miss your chance to shoot up your high school

Clearly the woman.
Steering wheel's on the left of the car, and he's being filmed diagonally. This is basic geometry.

Seriously though, nobody gets this livid without provocation.

>person refuses to leave your car
>you scream at them for an hour straight instead of calling the cops

Sounds like Seth Rogan

DUDE GET OUT OF MY CAR LMAO

Always keep your cool.

Most people aren't eager to waste cops time on stupid shit like some dumb slut refusing to get out. It boggles the mind.

No one should yell at a person like that.

However, she definitely selectively edited that. We see no build up, only a pissed off white guy yelling at a minority woman who is putting on her best, "what did I do?" voice for the camera.

uppity black women were a mistake

>Yells loudly and threatens her several times yet delivers on none of them

kek, no wonder sassy spic ladies walk all over him. All bark no bite

What the fuck is that picture? Some sort of reinvented version of BLACKED.com?

underage

>he never watches snow dogs

2 minutes.
Damn you got the ADD son?

I meant Grammer

Sounds and looks like John Goodman from the back/side

Presumably too cheap to call an ambulance, you get what you pay for. Maybe even instigated an argument beforehand to try and play some kind of lawsuit card with video and social media.

Regardless, the woman was too composed and concerned with secondary non-issues for her health to justify whatever this is, so if you remove the hospital from the equation, she's just a rude customer who refused to leave the vehicle.

I hope uber goes due process and doesn't fire the guy, presuming the passenger is at fault, who knows.

>yfw you realize she filmed and posted this online thinking it would make her look good

Fucken broads I tell ya hwat

what a fucking bitch. she gets him upset, then pulls out the phone in an obvious attempt to pull some shit. we live in an age where if people get upset, it's time to record them and upload to youtube.

Jesus fuck, I forgot all about that movie

Isn't there a scene where the black guy climbs a tree, trying to escape the dogs, and one of them pisses at the bottom of the tree, and he's like "aw hell naw"

literally all i remember

>2 minutes
There's an unedited raw version that lasted a good hour. What you're seeing is a heavily edited version that's already circulated in several social websites.

Even 2 minutes of incoherent yelling is too much.

>a fucking middle aged woman doesn't want to exit your vehicle
>"there is absolutely no way I can deal with this situation on my own, better call muh cops and waste their time"

What he should've done is threaten to call the cops

he will play him in the inevitable biopic

And that's why you keep your cool. Handle your shit without all the drama and things go much smoother for you.

If anything he could have just parked the car and offered to help her find the ER, I'm sure he could've done that in HALF the time he did all that fucking screaming like a child.

This isn't Sup Forums related, reddit
I get that Sup Forums and /r9k/ scare you, but its where your reddit thread belongs

>>a fucking middle aged woman doesn't want to exit your vehicle
When you've reached that situation you've failed as a man. I think we need to establish that here.

I just don't see what's so inherently manly about yelling your head off for minutes while someone is recording you.

man this guy wouldn't take shit from that Indian girl from Miami

Link or you're lying.

>we live in an age where if people get upset, it's time to record them and upload to youtube.

This so much. No matter what emotional state someone's in, the first thing people do is grab their phones.

It's why parties suck. There's always one faggot filming everyone getting drunk.

>I hope uber goes due process and doesn't fire the guy

kek, no, as someone who works in hr this guy is definitely going to be shitcanned

hey baby I hear the uber a-callin'
get out of my fucking car
and maybe I seem a bit confused
yeah maybe, but get out of my fucking car

Yes that happened

You're kidding me, right? This bitch sits there arguing for an hour instead of walking for 5-10 mins to get where she wants to go? And I thought she was going to the ER.

yeah me neither.
But then again this might be one of those emotion things. I have autism so I don't ever understand why anyone is yelling or crying or laughing or smiling
Glad I am not the only one here.

What does he want her to do?

maybe he was having a bad day. why don't you stop judging people.

GET

MY MILITARY DISCOUNT ESE

>as someone who works in hr

Kill yourself you pathetic leeching faggot

No excuses. Uber drivers are kept on the system by their ratings. So why the fuck would you risk your income by going apeshit like that, especially when you can be recorded so easily?

And no that's not a judgement, its an honest appraisal.

I'm surprised there hasn't been some Uber related murders yet

DUDE, SAME SOUNDING YELLY VOICE LMAO

What the fuck are you even talking about? No ones saying it's manly.

Because of how shitty people are today, if he's even seen to do something that can be interpreted as him ABOUT to grab her to get her out of his car, she'll sue the ever loving fuck out of him for assaulting her.

He literally cannot throw her out the car without being screwed someway, even if it's just in the short term until he tells the story and gets it straightened out.

Why didn't she just go to the administration and be directed to the ER?

Considering he's a man the cops most likely would have arrested him.

that's not appropriate workplace conduct, user

we're not going to dismiss you at this time, but be warned that you've been notified that your actions in the future can lead to a swift decision about your employment.

also, enjoy your week-long sensitivity seminar for having used the word "faggot"

>people actually thought strangers driving other strangers around was a good idea

I would've gotten up and forced her out pretty quickly I think

>she'll sue the ever loving fuck out of him for assaulting her
Then maybe don't drive people around for a living if a difficult client can make you throw your career to the trash?

>what are taxis
The only reason they got away with it for so long is because taxi drivers are detached assholes.

So get out of the car and call the non-emergency line to let the police know that some bitch wont get out of your car.

Or call your Uber dispatch. The one thing you don't do is lose your fucking head over some catty woman acting like an entitled brat.

Not if he'd kept his cool. But, yeah, if they show up and he's screaming his head off they're probably going to arrest him before he hurts someone.

It's easy to say as an impartial bystander to just keep your cool in that type of situation. But who knows how much verbal abuse he got from that woman before the recording started.

You mean taxis? Buses? Subways? Airplanes?

Funny you say that since at my company last week a guy went on a week paid leave for pulling a crust punk off the back of a coal bin and beating him. Week long vacation for beating a filthy bum.

Strangers driving other strangers around is just regular old taxis.

This is clueless strangers who have to blindly follow a GPS while being underpaid and under-insured driving other strangers.