why

>tfw 6'5

so I can get a visual representation of your short ass to laugh at

ok

ok

>tfw 5'7

lucky

Fuck you.
I am 5ft 9 but amateur boxer soon turning pro and can probably beat your ass up.215lbs solider lean muscles and better speed and reflexes then anyone in my club.

height doesn't matter in this life

know your strengths, and just do what you can

height doesn't determine success, just your mindset

6'2" here, don't think height matters if you've got the willpower to succeed in this world

thank you

Thank you.

i think the reason op is focused on his height is because he wants to recreate his pic

>inb4 "LOL MANLET SPOTTED xD"
>inb4 "xD xD NOT EVEN 5'5"

Just getting that out of the way before some faggot comes around and says the obvious.

no its not

At 4"7 your only enemy is carnival rides just dont be an angry short guy and dont compensate. Recognize your flaws but realize everyone has them and they arent the be all end all. Besides anyone that taunts someone for something they cant change is a fag. Taunt fatties at least they can lose weight.

That puts your BMI at 31... You medically obese fuck...

Thank you

every guy wants to fuck a woman who is taller than them, regardless of his height

it's instinct

Thank you

fuck you fag dont thank me. I said being short isnt a big deal but needing validation from strangers on the internet is really fucking pathetic you need to confront that and fix it,

this so much

6' here, guys who judge other guys because of their height, girls that judge guys because of their height are shallow bitches

ok

sorry meant to say guys who judge other guys because of their height are insecure for other reasons than their height

usually guys with only 6 inch penises that cant satisfy anyone but midgets and kids

do you ever get mistaken for a child?

yeah.

also check my trips

checked

How can you hit us 6ft master race when all we have to do is put our arm out to stop you?

>tfw 2'6"

sorry

strawpoll.me/12452654

Sup Forums with the inspirational shit. I slept on yall for sure.

What?

Leave if you don't like it, nigger.