ITT: Torture methods

ITT: Torture methods

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8SmpeM38h80
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kiki_Camarena
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

thats a radiation victim he wasnt skinned alive tard

Yeah make a torture thread with someone who suffered from radiation, god job you fucking ass prick

Man, that's nasty.

If you nitwits took the time you'd realize that Japanese doctors kept him alive in this state for weeks in order to observe and carry out various tests....

That's not a torture method. Torture method implies they did something purposefully to cause him harm

OP: Yes. Finally, somebody not retarded. They're like "it's radiation" - I'm thinking "no kidding".

He asked for it so the effects could be studied dipshit

that poor man

>He asked for it
>being this mentally retarded
You think they would find volunteers for this, dumb shit. They should have used you, and I would laugh.

Artificially keeping someone alive despite intense pain. Sounds torturous.

Living

What's so terrible about your life, user?

But it isnt.

We're 14 comments in, and there has not been one torture method suggested, but just a lot of talk over the OP image.

Read the filename, one just pointed out that it wasn't skinning, but radiation poisoning.

Box

how could you torture that dog like that
you are fucking sick

I like this method

Skinned simply means his skin came off. This is not really the point of the thread.

Pretty much the webm that was posted to webmland should be in the first page of recent.

Pretty scary stuff, dude is alive, it looks like his face was skinned off, arms are cut off and he is still struggling despite being cut in the throat several times throughout the video.

What is worse, the OP or this?

Wolverine dies

Anyone have the full video of this?
one with audio would be nice.

Wow, you're so smart and edgy. This Japanese scientist was exposed to deadly radiation. He would have died either way. He asked for himself to be kept alive so the effects could be studied. Don't talk what you dont know

He didn't volunteer to be irradiated, he was irradiated then volunteered to be kept alive to study the effects.

No, true torture would be getting cut in half like that while being forced to look at him in the eye the whole time.

Hiroshi Ouchi

Search up that name faggot. Then come back to me.

I remember seeing that shit some were else but i dont remember the name

chinks have no soul

I'm simply saying we should use you for this study; and then your family. This way we will become real knowledgeable.

Wtf
youtu.be/8SmpeM38h80

Read the book '83 Days'. His body showed signs of recovery for a majority of his remaining days. It was grueling for the doctors wanting to give up but honor and some shit. It's a sad read.

k

\torture is like...? you have unlimited free internet but you can only browse Sup Forums...

well, he is lacking in the skin department....

Ouchi...kek. you couldn't make that shit up.....

No he didnt. He was a victim and doctors kept him alive to study the effects of radiation as he rotted in place. He asked for death constantly for 83 days before finally dying. God you are fucking retarded.

>mental retardation pointed out
>Personal insults

And here is a perfect demonstration of a faggot children

He asked for death during 83 days before finally dying. stfu you dumb cunt.

I know that, seems I miscommunicated it.

Stick figure memes? This planet needs to be free of your worthless ass.

Which doesnt change the fact that it was his wish to be studied upon when he found out. Are you pretending to be this autistic?

That's true, but I'm referring to the general meaning, that the victim is tortured but being skinned, by the torturer. This is also probably what the OP meant, considering that this is a torture thread.

maybe he was a crewmember on the enola gay in a past life.

>faggot children
This would describe any offspring of yours. I say fuck you and your family, piece of shit.

Man OP really is retarded isnt he

I've made enough money to live in the country and build a house with a double basement.

To clarify, that's a basement hidden below the first basement. No blueprints of this second basement will be known or on file by city records and all entrances to it will be concealed. It's soundproofed and all running water/electricity to it is "off the grid".. meaning it's not connected to plumbing or electricity from the rest of the house-- there is no source to follow.

The captured lolis live within its depths where not a scream will be heard or an escape can be made.

Living accommodations are nice though... a finished house with heat, carpeted floors, couches, beds, running water with heat, electricity, a bathroom, kitchen etc.

They will never be found, but they live... in the second basement.

Story?

kek mad that you're wrong?

Torture means the pain caused was intentional, meaning that the torturer's point was to hurt the victim, which was not the primary reason for the doctors keeping the guy alive.

What's up your mother's cunt that's making you this miserable, cocksucker? You come on my torture thread to annoy me.

>My torture thread
>doesnt post actual torture
good god whats wrong with you

Not really. It happens all the time.

It's actually happening right now.

We need to do this to your little, crusty dick. Fuck off, irritating asshole.

have fun in your shit-tier thread.

Next time leave it to a big boy.

>Next time leave it to a big boy
You sound like a homosexual. Just don't get murdered, that would break my heart.

If I remember correctly it was some Cartel shit. At least, that is the hear say I caught.

heat rises you stupid nigger. It's hardly torture, no worse than hot wax

Ouchi indeed.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kiki_Camarena

Dumbass. He asked for 83 days while death killed him until he ended up dying.

>calls user gay
>saves multiple pictures of penis's on hard drive

I would gladly cut your little balls off and stick it up your ass. Go fuck your cocksucker mother, little man, until her eyes roll back in her retarded head.

are you aware of how many missing person's cases happen each year?
there are tons of stories of people that got abducted and actually escaped from domestic environments in the news. people who were held against their will as sex slaves for years.

ariel castro in ohio kept women in his house for years before one escaped screaming bloody murder to save herself.

as an example.

there are girls chained to a basement bed as you read this and as i write this. more than you know. i'm speaking not about myself, but in reality.

context please

Ouchi was in a medical coma for most of the time. It was not an experiment. He was a patient at a fucking hospital and they were trying to save his life like they do for every other patient.

Seriously, where do you guys even get your information?

That's plenty torture for me.