How do I kill myself with just a bullet?

How do I kill myself with just a bullet?

microwave

but get a few more if you can

I have 1 opprotunity in life left if i fail I will kill myself. I would even live stream it for Sup Forums to enjoy.

hell yeah, physics!

>Put bullet in mouth.

>Get hammer and nail

>hit nail into temple, and kys

Just keep smashing it against your temple until you bleed out

Shove it up your ass.

Put it pointing up on the floor and fall down with your head on it

swallow it

attempt to inhale it so the bullet enters your lungs and causes all sorts of pain and discomfort as you struggle to breath

Would 7.62x39 be better???

You mean just the bullet by itself?
You cant use anything else that you can find in the house or garage to work in conjunction with the bullet?
If that's the case, a bullet by itself aint gonna do shit

Throw it really hard onto the pavement and hope for the best.

Bullet in pooper n timestamp

Pull it apart
Cut bullet into 100 pieces
Swallow pieces
Die of ead poisoning

I was going to suggest that,fuck you.

place it pointing upward on a skillet, turn it on, rest your forehead directly above it, and wait.

Eat it

I guess you could say he'd have to...Bite the bullet on this one.

Swallow it, hope it gets stuck in your intestines and over the next weeks causes some internal issues. Don't see a doctor and you'll slowly succumb to the bullet.

THIS

Mabye slicing my throat would be easier..

hammer and a small nail

shove it up your pee hole

try to force out pee real hard

die of brain aneurysm

put it in a gun and shoot it into your brain

You need to put it into a barrel or it won't gain enough velocity.

attempt to steal gun to use bullet

either get shot during or succeed and shoot yourself

win-win

wont work, bullets don't magically shoot the bullet outwards in a straight line
A bullet (round) needs to be in the barrel of a gun to shoot straight.
if a bullet is fired outside of a barrel the explosion happens at the path of least resistance.
The expanding gas will probably just seep out the sides of the crimping of the case and the bullet

make a slamfire gun with a nail or something

Fucking hell user

I saw a movie where this guy goes into a gunshop, asks to look at a pistol to inspect saying he wants to buy it... then takes a 9mm round out of his pocket slides it into the mag, slaps the mag into the pistol and racks the slide and goes BOOM

Holy shit Sup Forums is clever

This

>clamp it with vice or something to stabilize
>now that your penis is thoroughly clamped
>quit being a faggot

I've wondered if this is a viable suicide method. Do they take any precautions? Seems real easy to do, just kind of an asshole thing to do.

Find a hill.
Glue the bullet to the front of a car.
Ask someone to start and drive to car at a distance of more than 100m, lining the bullet to your forehead while kneeing down.
Easy ...

no, grab the bullet
place bullet into drywall hole perpendicular to bathroom medicine cabinet

stick strew/something pointy center of door knob

make sure bullet dryall postition is lined up with center of knob

slam pointy door knob towards drywall while you position our head in front of the bullet (use rope to slam door)

well true,but one could also say he was just...hammering for it

You can't.

Bullets aren't very toxic and contain a very small amount of explosive powder. They aren't heavy or strong enough to hurt you badly enough to be fatal. Realistically, the only way you can kill yourself with a bullet is to put it into a gun and shoot yourself. If you don't have a gun, you'll have to build one yourself. Good luck with that.

Sit down. Shut up. Not even remotely clever.

Step 1: Glue it to your forehead
Step 2: Jump from a bridge or tall building, landing on your forehead
Step 3: ???
Step 4: Profit!

Place bullet in vice fave ingredients towards you sit in front of it reach around using a nail and hammer sethe the bullet off and you have reached the finish line

Pls stream

Then get some one to throw it at you from a 5 story building.

Theres nothing to stop someone from bringing in a round into a gun shop and putting it in a gun. Its super easy if its a revolver. You just open the cylinder, drop the round in and close, then fire.
Its harder with a semi auto because you need to get the round into the magazine then put the mag in the gun then rack the slide, more steps, more time, and the salesman may notice you doing all that shit before and stop you

>vice on board
>clamp bullet in vice
>rubber band piece of metal with hammer on the side of the board with a nail
>pull metal piece
>release
>die

Isn't it obvious? You have to bite the bullet!

Try to swallow it sideways so that you choke to death. Autopsy is gonna be interesting

Stick it in your ear.
Keep hitting it with a hammer.

probably the most efficient

also, this is if you were trying to do harm to yourself, it would probably work

If you are trying to rob the gun shop, it probably wouldn't, unless there was just one salesman, they all carry and once you threaten someone they are all going to shoot you

Just buy a hipoint

lol, exactly
hipoints explode and kill the owner 75% of the time, so you'd have a good chance of taking yourself out

Gun shops usually have trigger guards to stop you from pulling the trigger

drop bullet in busy road.
go to retrieve bullet, as giant truck is crusin by.
get flat
profit.

put bullet in pocket
hang self

With .45? It'll be hard, since there's no rim. If you were using a rimmed round though, like a .357 magnum, you could get a short bit of pipe big enough for the bullet but not the rim to fit inside. Jam the bullet in, if it's loose add some leather or rubber or something to hold it in, then get a get a ball peen hammer. Put pipe in mouth, bullet side down, then hit bullet with hammer.

LOL!
have you actually been to a gun shop?
wait... what state do you live in? Is it some pussy state where the government doesn't allow you to own a gun or makes it really really had to get it registered?
I live in a New Mexico, every single gun shop Ive gone to, when Ive asked to inspect a pistol they hand it to me WITHOUT a trigger guard, and when I ask to test the trigger pull (which is just common courtesy to ask) they remind me to make sure its unloaded and pointed in a safe direction and I make the gun go "click"

tldr: never seen any gunshop have a trigger guard on guns for sale

insert bullet in butthoel with sharpie.
get in bathtub
fill with water, salt
drop plugged in radio into bathtub
death by stereo.

Hold it in your hand without eating or drinking for two weeks

>trigger guard
All guns have trigger guards dummy

Derringer's don't.

Maybe he means a nigger lock

do you mean a Security Guard who whole purpose is to guard the trigger of all guns in the shop?

probably wouldnt work out as good as you think, the pipe isn't rifled. only straight bore.

Place the bullet in your hand and then sit on you arm until it falls completely asleep, then chew through your wrist and bleed out. winrar.

Paull Bart triggers me.

Stop it.

Hes guarding that trigger of yours

Probably can't, at least not any better than with a knife.

Even if you manage to get it to fire with a nail+hammer or something, w/o a barrel to direct the force, you're looking at a fraction of the power, so the best you could hope for is a severed artery causing you to bleed out, which at that point you're better off stickin' yourself instead of blowing the skin off your hand

Pour shot of gasoline, use gasoline shot to swallow bullet, pour another gasoline shot, take shot but DO NOT swallow. This is key, light a match or lighter, open mouth, and light the gasoline in your mouth. At the same time as you light the gasoline in your mouth you quickly swallow. Gas will go down and burn, bullet will explode, death is achieved.

Process?

Shove it up your ass and light yourself on fire!

That should set it off!

It's viable if the clerk is a dipshit or coward. In the time it takes a man to put a round into a magazine, insert the magazine, chamber, and fire the round, I'd have more than enough time to grab the gun and pistolwhip some sense into the idiot.

Not happenin' in MAH shop, fuckboys. Go ruin somebody else's business.

Point it at self, use lighter to set it off, would also use something to hold the bullet in case it goes hot before it goes off. Make sure to aim for brain, or since it's a low calliber bullet aim it at your eye up close. Good luck!

Hang from ceiling in a hallway with string. 2 strings preferably to make sure is stays in one direction.
Go to end of hallway.
Runforestrun.
Hope you're quick OP

Put PVC tube on skillet
Put bullet in tube
Wait

eat it, choke to death.

zip-gun.

>PVC tube

Someone has no clue about the force or speed of an explosion or what it needed to contain it.

Do this. Like really try it. The plastic shrapnel might be the thing that kills you. But the round won't be.

Just jam it right into your fucking eye socket faggot

Go to One World Trade Center. Throw it pretty hard at the side. About midway from the top should work.
The gunpowder will melt the steel beams causing the tower to fall. Stand kinda close to it.

Hold the bullet very tightly in your left fist, then stop eating and drinking entirely and wait.

Don't kill yourself user

Don't shoot yourself in the head. Shoot in the heart. If you fuck your pineal gland up, you probably won't see afterlife.

You don't

you wouldn't have enough time plus you need a foyd card to look at a gun depending where you live

Woah I been thinking about this a lot lately, I dont want to damage my brain because of this I want to die naturally.

Stick it in your asshole with the bottom still visible. Then take a lighter and hold it under it.

agreed
been going to gun shops all over the US since I was a kid, never once seen a trigger guard on a for-sale gun

Put it in your mouth with the bullet facing in, hold it in your teeth, get a lighter and light the back end. It's going to take a little bit but just hold the flame on the back end for a bit and it will explode in your mouth killing you.

You might burn your lips and it might be uncomfortable in your teeth but you're killing yourself. You've been a bitch your whole life, don't be a bitch while killing yourself.

Cellotape bullet to forehead.
Dive headfirst off a building.
The bullet might not do the job... but the job will be done.
But don't do it please.

Uncle owned a gun shop
2 suicides at his indoor range within one week, guys asked to try a gun out and once they had it and ammo, bam
Uncle sold gun shop like a week later to basically the first buyer he found

Chamber loading, anyone? God...

Put the bullet in your pocket.
Jump off a very tall building.

Autism, the post

swallow it.

Oh you

What on gods green earth are you blabering about

Idiot. If you put your mouth over the pipe it wont matter if its rifled. Rifleing is there to stableize the bullet. There has been guns without rifleling.

When will they learn to make trade centers with stealbeams that can withstand such awsome temperatures... i guess never