Here's another of lefty

was about to choose right but then this

Right

Right

Left

shoop? right looks gigantic

What?

More?

look at the head size difference. could be forced perspective, but right's face is much larger

No it's not shopped

Left

Nicole or Jenna?? Why??

Dear god neither

Both fine. Gimme left tho

Left

Pick a sister!!

Request?

You Sure??

Yeah pretty sure. Ugly hoes

Lefty

Not the bleach blonde. She's fucking disgusting. She probably has super herpes. You can tell she has no self esteem beyond her fake hair and maybe half decent skin.

Left

>Auto
So you would prefer Paula??

Actually I change my mind. Show me the blonde. Thought the brunette had a pretty face. I was mistaken.

I want to bury my face in that booty. Have her fart in my mouth while I tongue her pooper. I bet her shit taste like kit kats.

What do you all want to see more of?

So then Katie

Left

Yeah. I she's better I guess.

Which of these two??

oh god. let me fuckthe paul pierce fucker in the ass while she puts on a strap on and fucks me. what a beautiful train that would be.

Left

I bet she likes to dom her guys. I would let her dress me up in little girl's clothing and take pictures.

Substantially in my opinion

You're a weird fucker

she got booty or no?

I bet she chews on balls. Slowly sucking your testies then puts one right between her chompers and presses down. Then naturally you smack in her the face because what the fuck. She's bleeding, you feel guilty, she looks up at you while still on her knees when her fuck me eyes and says do it again. This time with a fist you punch her in the face.

Love girls like that.

not much but ehh its good

I would still go for the brown hole.

Fair enough

Right. Left is a midget