>Best villain?
Auric Goldfinger

>Best theme?
You Only Live Twice by Nancy Sinatra

>Best car?
The Toyota 200GT in You Only Live Twice

*2000GT

Best bond

Connery's overrated yet classic at the same time, pretty much the standard you'd judge the others by. They're not great or complicated films but they've been warped by nostalgia.

Moore is just terrible but everything around him is good fun, some of the best gadgets and classically evil villains there; Max Zorin's particularly good. I remember really watching the dart watch gun in Moonraker.

Dalton's the best Bond though, he's the most Bond like. Maybe it's because of when his films were made but they're borderline cheese in places, Licence to Kill is probably my favourite bond film just because it's so over the top at every point.

Brosnan? he's better than people think I'd say, the first two of his four films are miles ahead of the second two though. Jonathan Pryce in TND is brilliant. Even though Die Another Day is shit the car fight makes the Vanquish the best car, and Robert Carlyle as Renard is the best villain too despite TWINE not being great.

Craig isn't James Bond, might as well have had the films in their own right and not part of the franchise.

OHMSS is the worst bond film.

>Best Bond?
Timothy Dalton
>Best film?
From Russia With Love
>Worst film?
Die Another Day
>Best villain?
Ernst Blofeld (You Only Live Twice)
>Best theme?
Nobody Does It Better
>Best car?
The AMC Matador that turns into a plane in The Man With the Golden Gun

>Robert Carlyle as Renard is the best villain too despite TWINE not being great
TWINE is actually my favorite of the Brosnan films, and I'd argue that Elektra is the main villain and Renard is her henchmen. She manipulates him and everything he does is in service of her

I hate Craig

TWINE would be a solid 9/10 without Denise Richards and her character.

As it stands... 6/10. I'm being generous, too.

>OHMSS is the worst bond film

I actually like her in TWINE. Her pathetic attempt at playing a nuclear scientist makes me laugh, it's charmingly bad. Also her Lara Croft outfit gives me a chubby

who made this?

>Sean Connery
vanilla and brutish so xbox
>George Lazenby
nobody watches OHMSS so psp
>Roger Moore
family friendly so wii
>Timothy Dalton
slim and edgy so playstation
>Pierce Brosnan
slick and popular so nintendo ds
>Daniel Craig
iPhone

it fucking sucks in every way

sometimes the henchmen are better characters than the main villain, but I take your point

>it fucking sucks in every way
The chase is one of the greatest sequences in the franchise, and Tracy is one of the best if not THE best Bond girl.

Everything about it is like it's been written by a twelve ear old.
>The Angels of Death are twelve beautiful women from all over the world being brainwashed by Blofeld under the guise of allergy or phobia treatment to spread the Virus Omega.
This is a bad B-movie, and that chase is a joke, remember when that guy falls in the snow plow?
>he had lots of guts
even his quips are crap!

>mfw no one in the thread has added or even mentioned "best girl" or "best henchman"

not even shitposting at this point, the redditard/faggot problem is real.

I like the B-movie feel and the silliness of the plot doesn't bother me at all. I find it more amusing than anything else. Doesn't hurt that I'm a big fan of Telly Savalas

OHMSS is one of my favorites tbqh

>best girl
Pam

>best henchman
Jaws

each to their own

>Craig isn't James Bond, might as well have had the films in their own right and not part of the franchise

opinions trashed.

>tfw you will never cruise through Japan's countryside in a Toyota 2000GT covertible with your qt Japanese waifu

Considering she's what, 60+? Mid 50s?

SHe looks far better than most women her age....

not saying he's bad, those films just don't fit.

they are literally Bond movies, get over it fanboy.

I have to agree, even Spectre which apes the formula doesn't really feel like a Bond movie. As far as I'm concerned the franchise ended with Die Another Day

I'm not a fanboy, I'm not even particularly interested in Bond, I just happen to have seen them all and I see a distinct difference between Craig and the others.
Craig doesn't even fit the over 6', dark haired profile. Different style for a different audience.

Actually this is a lie, I haven't seen Spectre.

same