Im saving 200$ a week plus any loose money from working in order to afford one in about 5-7 weeks...

Im saving 200$ a week plus any loose money from working in order to afford one in about 5-7 weeks. How are you affording it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8SmpeM38h80
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you ever ridden a bike before?

start my safety course training tommorow! 3 days and ill have my license

Beat me to it.

If not, start with a 250cc or R3. Don't get a 600rr unless you have riding experience. You will regret it.

Where are you located, OP? And are you sold on the CBR or just any sport bike?

you planning on wearing all the proper gear user?

Thanks for the tip! Where does it say on the bike what cc it is?

the model number. CBR 600 = 600cc

im located in virginia. and i like a more minimalist type of sport back. good speed but very slender

hell yes i am lol bought my helmet and gloves today

and thats just the start

model can indicate engine displacement, but check the specs as sometimes its ambiguous eg: honda hornet, suzuki bandit, yamaha r3

oh ok awesome dude. and What is a usual, or major problem that crotch rockets get?

I'm saving up for a Chevy Bolt, but if that doesn't pan out I'm going to get a zero.

sickkkkkkkk dude! that would be sexay

good stuff user

The new hotness is the 300cc series bikes, like the Yamaha R3. You can get them new for only a couple thousand. Most of the riders I shoot all are looking to the 300cc for their ease of use, fun, and not so fast it'll kill you on the streets.

(I'm a motorsports photographer and I'm around riders every weekend, So Cal area.)

it's easy to afford one, just develop some shitty game with the unreal engine and just screech autistic like on twitter about being trans.

You will rapidly learn moto mechanics if you're any bit of an enthusiast. Working on a bike is world's easier than working on a car, and there's plenty of fellow enthusiasts willing to help.

dude thats fuckin awesome!

lmao that will usually get the $$$ flowing EZ PZ

>all paid off

dude fucking nice. Ill be there someday. YOu got some nice fckin discipline tho haha to save that much

Starting on a 250 isn't the best thing. Sure it's "safer" in a sense, but you will only get bored on a 250 after having it for a month.

why? is 250 super slow or somethin?

And you can sell it for almost what you bought it without the danger of low siding a bike worth 3 times as much. It's advisable to ratchet up to larger bikes, not only for safety, but also so you can learn your riding style and find an appropriate bike to suit your needs.

One more time
youtu.be/8SmpeM38h80

A 250 isn't fast enough to get out of its own way.

>all paid off

Think of it like a Miata to a Corvette. Slower in a straight line, but turns just as good. In all honesty, you won't be going over 80mph, so a 300 is more than suitable.

gamergate hates him
click here to see how one asshole got a free bike

eyelashes
fuckin gay

True that man. I dont plan on speeding. Just the look and exhileration

My bike. 06 600rr

Had a baby and bought a new car, have half in cash so going to ask my parents for a loan, i'll give it back come tax time, can't be assed waiting till then and/or paying interest at the bank.

That is a niceeeee looking bike dude. nice

I started on a 250. Bought it new with cash for 3.5k. I privately sold it for 2k because that's all I could get out of it from being up for sale for months.

And yes, 250s are quite slow. They are fast enough to go on the freeway and such, but once you get over 60mph it takes quite a while to get any faster.

I guess 1.5k doesn't feel like a lot to me. Last bike I had was a 2003 R6, bought for 3k, sold for 3k. Having that 1.5k safety net seems worth it to me. I'd rather do it right, than do it over.

I just feel that being on a 250 isn't as safe as far as needig to get up and go. If you're on the freeway or highway and you need to pass someone, it takes a little bit longer than you want it to.

But you learn the fundamentals on it. Like I told OP, get into 300cc. It's a newer market and the bikes aren't all that slow.

I completely understand, I just feel that starting on a 250 isn't financially the best idea. 600s are more than controllable even for a new rider. It's all about throttle control, and not pinning it in a corner.

All you guys have awesome tips tho as far as how to start! :D

Briana wu got us to buy her bike

OP, don't get sucked into a bike being "slow." One of the fastest riders I know has a 40hp bike and goes toe to toe with 600 guys every day. Learning how to ride is far more important than displacement or power.

I hate that the file size is only 2.0mb max. I have a ton of my bike shots to post.

I don't know I just feel that a 600 is just as good to learn the fundamentals of riding just as much as a 250/300. And yeah the new r3s and ninja 300s do have some pep to them. But nothing like a 600 sport bike.

Being that you just had a baby, maybe a bike is a little selfish. What if you die or become disabled? Your baby is fucked. Not trying to hate but..

>all paid off

>all paid off

>Awww yisss
Next thing you know you'll be on dbt with the rest of us

Live in the country and looking at duel sports, I think i'll be ok.
I was going to get a cheap 4x4 to run around in because the wife obv uses the car all the time, She's the one who asked for better air'con and more airbags for the baby, but hell i'll take the bike.

dont worry about it being a supersport, as long as you are level headed and not an idiot you will be fine, just understand its dangerously fast and if you act like you wanna die then you will. also i have the same bike, afforded it the same way pretty much, gear is the killer tho, you always want new stuff its a curse

Well in that case, have fun !

awesome dude. yea i dont wanna go crazy just ride and have fun

If you all dont realize this is bait, you are all stupid.

I've seen that bike on facebook. You live in Phoenix and are selling it, right? I wanted to buy it.

no its not bait dude im op. just curious to learn lol

Oh ok, in that case you just remove the seat and look under there. Also, some bikes have it under the exhaust where the spring and the connecting spring bearing is.

Bought a 600cc as my first bike. Buy the right gear the first time. It will save on medical bills. Take it easy until you are more comfortable.

Get any good gear

fall?

Here is my bundle of joy, 2016 R1S.

I work in the weatherization field so I'm clearing a fairly decent income, I also have good credit so I have an extremely low interest rate.

Don't listen to these idiots. As long as you have throttle control and are mature about it start on a 600cc if you get a 300cc you will be bored of it and want to upgrade by next year.

Manwhore/pimp?

>claims good income
>finances bike
Uh huh

I'm joining the Marines and hope to be a UFC fighter one day. I'm not going to risk being paralyzed or permanently fucking my legs up. My dreams would die. Motorcycles aren't fun enough to risk that.

300cc bikes are great wtf are you talking about? Unless you're one of those fags scared of maneuverability

This is one of the dumbest posts I've ever read, how do you think you continue to build your credit?

Also have you ever heard of having other financial obligations? Bills? Mortgages? Other vehicle payments...

You're a special kind of idiot.

To bad they're all shitty cheap ass Jap bikes

>be me
>be stupid
>drag race new mustang right off the highway
>cop was somewhere right near by
>2 bros exhaust attracts attention
>i hit 160mph before i notice lights
>cop is at least 1 mile back
>continue to gun it
>get off expressway to small highway
>hit gravel behind a business
>go down
>back on bike in seconds
>hide out for a few minutes
>gun it the back way to my house
>zero scratches, some bruising
>full gear on
>dress for the slide, not the ride

Can't even begin to tell you how gay you sound. I hope you get blown up faggot

As compared to what?

god have mercy on your soul for we are all dumber for having read that.

I'm really gay for not wanting to risk everything so I can ride on 2 wheels? Ok. My uncle got into a small accident that wasnt even his fault, and he was only going 25 mph. He broke his leg in such a way that it never truly healed and he limps after just a few minutes of walking. that's just fucking stupid to risk that for nothing.

Claims good income lives in a god damn trailer.

You could experience the same kind of injury taking a shower, should people not take showers?

Fucking idiots.

Im sorry you have a shit job, nigger. I paid cash for my last bike and it was 20k. Stop projecting your poverty on others

Enjoy your cheap bikes

So stupid to assume that taking a picture there implies that I live there..

Would you assume I lived at the White House if I took this picture in front of it?

Kill yourself.

I paid cash for a new 2016 CB500F. Love it!

You don't even own a bike you fucking squid wannabe.

Claims to have good income yet he hangs out with trailer trash

>I DON'T WANNA GET HURT
>IMA JOIN THE MAWEEENS
Enjoy getting prosthetic legs welfare queen

You don't even have a job you fucking boot

name a better built bike than the japs

>pro tip, you're a cock guzzler w/o a bike

>no bike
>Posting in bike thread
You can't make this lvl of niggerness up kids

That's a lot ore likely to happen on a motorcycle, dipshit. And taking showers is WORTH doing. Riding on two wheels is not.

Yeah, I don't have a job and got a loan on a $17,000 motorcycle.

You're a critical thinker.

Japs are junk hence why they are cheap you dumb nigger

Lol gets a loan if you can't pay outright your shouldn't even try, you're as bad as gooks that lease a 120k car trying to appear better than everyone else

>lying on Sup Forums
Ok kids. Time to stop posting bikes from fb

I could go post in a thread about tanks, does that mean I own a tank? You're a stupid person, you don't have a bike.

again

>be a nigger
>have no bike
>have no skin in the game
>put sharpie in pooper
>masturbate to aprillia and HD
>muh dream bike

It's WORTH getting blown up to be a Marine. It gets you into good colleges (and pays for your college) and good jobs with that on your resume.

Vehicle finance can have crazy low interest rates, because its naturally a secured loan, on the vehicle.

As the other poster said, youve got to get credit to get better credit

I mean it's worth taking the CHANCE of getting blown up

Be grateful. There are people in this world that can't even afford a sharpie.

Samefag, also assuming I financed the entire loan and didn't pay off a majority to have a remainder to build positive credit...

How do you people survive in the real world? Buying something outright doesn't actually get you anywhere..

Mfw when I'm so white my last name is literally Casper.
I own two bikes
Not even sure what you mean by no skin in the game?
No
Aprilia and HD are hipsters bikes
I ride triumph
Can't green text

I used to have Honda dirt bikes. Lots of fun. Friend had Kawasaki and seemed a little torquier. Another had a Suzuki which seemed shit. Don't know about non-Japanese makes.