DUDE, AQUAMAN DRINKS LIQUOR STRAIGHT FROM THE BOTTLE NOW

DUDE, AQUAMAN DRINKS LIQUOR STRAIGHT FROM THE BOTTLE NOW

ISN'T HE BADASS? PLEASE THINK HE'S BADASS

I wonder how you pasty, neckbearded NEETs would look like drinking liquor from the bottle. Probably pretty badass

Finally a good Thor movie

If you're not a ripped Adonis with women hanging off your arm, drinking from the bottle just makes you look like you have a problem

I hear he talks to fish

Are you really suggesting we should hold superheroes to the same low standard as fat virgins on a taiwanese basket-weaving forum?

If he's amphibious wouldn't he technically breathe through his skin? What's the point of drinking anything when he can just pour it on himself.

hey dc, it's waterman, not alcoholman

>ISN'T HE BADASS? PLEASE THINK HE'S BADASS
Wasn't this exact same reason why he gets his hand ripped off and got a harpoon attached.

It's also batman and superman, not murderman and suicidalman

DC is better at making memes than Sup Forums

YOU FORGOT ABOUT ALL MY BADASS TATTOOS AND EDGY ATTITUDE!!! IF THAT DOESN'T SCREAM BADASS I DON'T KNOW WHAT WILL!

Haha yeah, what a bunch of retards. good thing I don't do that

nigga what

i think user is saying he's akin to a frogs method of absorbing water. When i assume aqua man has gills or something that allows him to breath underwater and not through his "skin"

I dont know about aqua man or his powers though, if anyone would care to elaborate.

MOMS GONNA freak

The best thing they can do with Aquaman is avoid calling him Aquaman at all.

Aquaman is easily the lamest name for a superhero ever.

Aqua Man was one of the most boring superheroes of all time. I always cheered for that evil stingray helmet guy.

cuz then he'd be breathing it instead of drinking it

I bet he sleeps with them too haha get it XD :^) LOL

hey its rocks cousin

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch?

The literal title of the movie is going to be Aquaman you dense faggot

What does aquaman eat? Fish? What does his fish friends think of this? Is there bad fish and good fish, and due to this dichotomy he is allowed to eat the former? I'm just killing time thinking of goofy things before I kill MYSELF haha!

He is the king of Atlantis. He can talk to fish.

Thats literally it until he gets his hand cut off.

ahahahhahahahah

Easy on the meds, user.

WOLBACHIA

maybe he's giving new meaning to the expression 'drinks like a fish'

>Antwan
>SpiderMan
>Batman
They're all lame user

Too late, the Luthor corp. intern who designed the little logos to go with the little folders in the top secret usb key already went with Aquaman.

Maybe it's Aquafina

drinks like a fish.

Honestly Superman and Batman are much worse names than Aquaman

>implying Aquaman isn't going to be the best part of this cinematic turd

>get Chris Hemsworth Dark to play your Thor character

Fish aren't sentient beings you silly vegan bitch. He can control them but that doesn't mean they have thoughts of their own. I wonder if he really fucking hates Dolphins though like the thugs they are

Superman gets a pass because he was the first. Not his fault there hundreds more faggots that came after him and made the name redundant

Y-you're not supposed to? It's not like I'm sharing it or anything. :'(

It was better back in the day when fish could actually talk and that Sharks were the lovable retards of the sea.

>DC fan lays down the smack, destroys everyone in the thread, then watches the Justice League trailer again and high fives himself

so many jealous virigins on this fucking board

Not really. DC went through their edgy phase in the 90's and made sure to kill or cripple most of their heroes.

>Superman died and came back in all-black with a TOTALLY RADICAL mullet

>Batman got crippled and replaced by a TOTALLY RADICAL Punisher wannabe.

>Wonder Woman got fired and replaced by a TOTALLY RADICAL stereotype short-tempered warrior chick

>Wally West was a TOTALLY RADICAL slacker coasting by on loterry money

>Hal Jordan went crazy and died and was replaced by Kyle Rayner, a TOTALLY RADICAL comic book artist and videogame neard who still bangs 10/10 every day

>Aquaman lost his hand and became a TOTALLY RADICAL Namor wannabe with a hook hand.

>ISN'T HE BADASS? PLEASE THINK HE'S BADASS

If that was the plan then it worked. Aquaman does look badass.

He looks tryhard.

This. I'm actually excited most for crazy sea hobo Aquaman

>Aquaman lost his hand and became a TOTALLY RADICAL Namor wannabe with a hook hand.

To be fair, it was actually a damn good run of comics.

The Flash as well. The 80's-90's Flash stuff was good.

I bet thats octopus ink tattoos too. What a badass.

IT
KNOWS
ENGLISH