Sup Sup Forums, listening to MEGA, the most happening of the vaporjams. What are you listening to...

Sup Sup Forums, listening to MEGA, the most happening of the vaporjams. What are you listening to? Post some dope pictures. I'll post some RANDOM shit - don't think it be like that, but it do.

"The man without sauce is lost, but the same man can become lost within the sauce."

Other urls found in this thread:

kawfeebeats.bandcamp.com/track/blond-girl
youtube.com/watch?v=UwSSFHIpfUk
obfusc.bandcamp.com/album/break-it-into-pieces-ep
princecloakcutter.bandcamp.com/track/the-blood
youtube.com/watch?v=6ihFnQc8neM
youtube.com/watch?v=ruc0TnSSi9Y
youtube.com/watch?v=3ZUMLgRHhPo
youtube.com/watch?v=qREQ2kVCibM
youtube.com/watch?v=_jnpLNGAm1M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Opinions on Blank Banshee? I used to dislike them, then I dug it after taking the time to listen without distractions.

Here's a sick B/W babe with some HAYES LAWS in the backround.

i reject your genre and substitute my own

kawfeebeats.bandcamp.com/track/blond-girl

check this shit out
if you like Vwave you'd probly dig it

Want to know a secret? I can't name a single Sex Pistols song and I feel like I wouldn't enjoy them. /aretheypunk?/

Here's a picture I still don't know the story to. Military hazing? Idk wtf is going on.

i'll give it a listen right fucking now, how abouthat?

i await your response as those songs are short AF

youtube.com/watch?v=UwSSFHIpfUk

and this

Yeah, damn. That. That was so smooth and grainy, disjointed yet it flows. I love it.

check out the album if you were diggin it.
it's about 15 mins i think, so not really a waste of time if you end up not enjoying the rest

similarly to your previous pick, this shit really cultivates my cashews

here's a picture of a dog with people hands for paws, think about it man, dogs but instead of paws they have human hands, but instead of like in the picture, they form right angles with the joints, so when they lay down, the hands are always palm forward

plus, they have 4 hands, human hands, they'll scuttle along the floor so slowly but it would be fuckin hilarious

pretty dank dog pic.
i'm more of a cat glove kind of user.
here's a gif for you

Blank Banshee is fucking based. Dreamcast and Frozen Flame are my favorite tracks by them.

>kawfeebeats.bandcamp.com/track/blond-girl
FUCK, this guy reminds me of a track called Light off some album i don't know the name off of but the genre is like this FUCKED,LO-FI GLITCH AMBIENT shit man, this is driving me nuts. Sounds so similar, the album cover was this sickly yellow and it was released before 2010, damn man

Serious FEELS zone man

also nice cat with gloves on .gif fuck ye man

shit man idk,
but i am kekkin at that weird lookin hyena
looks fuckin sketched out

the whole album is quite nice like white rice, delicious with a witness, sound with a THICKNESS

also still tryin google that UNKNOWN artist that sounds SO MUCH like my main new slice of audio Kawfee, googling the shit out of these keywords, it might have even come out as late as 2012!?!?!? though id say that's the limits

sorry i can't be of any help
my condolences in the form of this pic

that shit is urine man, these memories driving me nuts man, i won't rest until I find it. I used to have all the songs saved until I lost em all.

I know there was a track called light anyways, i appreciate the support, here is a truly unexplainable picture

thanks random user, you've started me on a badass musical journey, found this:
obfusc.bandcamp.com/album/break-it-into-pieces-ep
slow to start maybe but damn is it fucking the tits

Ordered the limited edition vinyl.

Very nice album by the guy who did the music for kung fury

"Mitch Murder - The Real Deal"

best Blank Banshee album comin thru

NP, user. glad you are cruising the webs finding great new experiences.
give this track from my project a whirl if you like.
it's nothing like Vwave but hell, maybe you'll dig it
princecloakcutter.bandcamp.com/track/the-blood

A little too upbeat for me, saccharine is the right word for it!
personally i am a part of the MEGA MASTER RACE but the BLANK BANSHEE 0 album is still godtier my friend, absolutely godtier

MEGA is great too, gonna listen to it now. kek nice gun, /k/ommando?

Also love saint pepsi

nice sample, the distorted beats and crawling synths with the swelling strings are simply sick, the oppressive beat begins to overwhelm, then it ends. it ends too quickly, i want more, i want it a crescendo into a cacophony of violent dark and heavy beat like a heart being beaten and that feeling of a heart attack the feeling of an elephant sitting on your chest, dear god man you must go on with that song PLEASE

>2017
>not having heard Trifonic
it's like the essence of walking around a desolate city park at night
youtube.com/watch?v=6ihFnQc8neM

sorry my dude, that's the final cut as of last year.
but enjoy this stupid gif

it's okay, here's a song that describes how I feel about that: youtube.com/watch?v=ruc0TnSSi9Y

Cerulean is based track on MEGA
but my top 5 are
My Machine
Frozen Flame
Megaflora
Cerulean
Web Ring
tie between Ecco Chamber and Sandclock

here's some dirty distroted as fuck bass kinda like yours

I found it partly cause of your kawfee influence, and god damn how did i live without it

youtube.com/watch?v=3ZUMLgRHhPo

the squarepusher is pretty dank.
that black lung is kinda out there for me.
but here's something surely everyone can agree on
youtube.com/watch?v=qREQ2kVCibM

whoa, i feel like I've been pulled out of a dark nightmare hellscape after listening to black lung and now listening to this.

I am suddenly pretty happy with things. Everything is cool. Nice.
Nice picture, user. Nice, post number! Nice day. I'll be damned.

just some weird shit

typical south american:
youtube.com/watch?v=_jnpLNGAm1M