Nostalgia thread ill start

Nostalgia thread ill start

these were my childhood

Pretty outdated meme wouldnt doubt that it was part of your childhood

This game was kick ass, so was Lone Wolf (the second game)

My friend likes that game alot im too young to be apart of that

The soundtrack was badass it had korn and paparoach and that mechsuit that fit over your body was so fuckin cool

< Insert picture of the cover art for Dragonball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3 on PS2 >

It's pretty good
Play it sometime

Remember playing that and goldeneye 64s multiplayer with all my cousins on thanksgiving good ass times

Was actually playing that with my drug dealer 3 weeks ago soooooo many characters idk why they didnt do that with the newer dbz games

Man...those were good times. I Remember the trollings with thetimed mine in the watch LOL

ima see your mech nostalgia and take it even further back

Actually, I made misspoke. I didn't play DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 3, but DBZ Budokai 3. Got them confused, and lord, I feel so fucking old.

Budokai 3 was my shit! Best anime fighting game I've ever played in my entire life.

license to kill, remote mines, facility, no oddjob

this was one of the first pc games that i was nut about except for a game call hell bender.

Still had oddjob but license to kill was always on

never played that one
posting some more god-tier games from those days though

Sorry never heard of it

I actually played that at school a long time ago vaguely remember it

>724204070

I remember when the internet wasnt full of animal fucking weirdos honestly we wouldnt have people like you without internet

Diablo 2 was the only pc game i played as a kid i loved it ever so much

alright its been fun but pic relate just caused me to fully blow my nostalgia load so i'm done now

ya definitely. i think i spent slightly more time on the original though, looking back, but maybe not. we're probably just a few years apart in age

Reboot....used to love that show for some weird reason

Ehhh i wouldnt say that im pretty young played diablo 2 with my moms roomate cuz i didnt have any other console besides my gameboy at the time. I mainly grew up in the early 2000s with my xbox,toonami and yugioh cards shit was cash

what was that show, i forgot!

ya i was 15 when D2 came out but i was big into FPS games (counterstrike, quake 2, etc.) at the time, didn't really get back into the diablo scene till 17 or 18. played it quite a bit at that point though

Honestly pcs were quite foreign to me being we were too poor to have anything nicer than an old ibm still rarely use pcs unless im at the LAN center

those were the fucking best shit evaaaaaaaaaa

Metabots

Yea boi

do you live in montreal canada...

>tfw never get Nintendo for Christmas again
>tfw never have mom make Kraft Mac'n'Cheese Dinosaur shapes again
>tfw never get picked up and carpool to school again
>tfw never have an innocent crush on cute grils again
>tfw never have babysitter bring over her old Nintendo games again
>tfw never play tetherball on recess again
>tfw never go shopping for cool folders and notebooks at end of summer again
>tfw never stay home for snow day and play vidya all day while mom makes soup again
>tfw life never will be easy again
>tfw everyday is more painful than the last
>tfw never be a kid again

Just fucking fuck my shit up and let me die

ALL THESE GAME ARE SHIT
>forgotten worlds
>gauntlet
>so com seals
>medal of honours
>wonder boy
>Alex the kid
>crewball
>sonic for master system
>pitfall c 64
>pole position c64
>operation desert storm

>gauntlet

get out

Mah nigga.

how old are yu user ?

I feel that my life now is just smoking and drinkin everyday just for a good feeling.

My life will never be the same i have no to give a fuck about me, barely any friends and a dead end job with no car
The worst part is probably the fact that i grew up with so much ambition to do something awesome with my life and never did

>i grew up with so much ambition to do something awesome with my life and never did
christ.... are you me?

i managed to quit the smoking but am a 3-4 time per week binge drinker, at least half the time drinking to blackout

just let this pain end

I still play this.

Shut the fuck up you faggot

get a job and enjoy life for what you got.

>nostalgia
>xbox games

fucking newfags get the fuck out

Nah man ive been here for years

These little gems

Dude demo disks were awesome i remember playing this badass star wars game on one

KEK
My mom wouldn't buy me Doom, because it was "too violent" but she bought me this...

Wasn't there one of those that would corrupt your whole memory card?

she must have been pretty fuckin dumb seeing as it says "from the publishers of DOOM!" in bold letters right there on the cover

I may or may not have covered that part with my finger in the store...

kekek

That is still going....

Seriously? Damn, I had so fucking many personal pan pizzas from that.

Just remembered this beauty

Ohhh shit i remember that

I really wanted to eat those as a kid

mother fucking MIGHTY MAX

I had that specific one. the snake.

Oh dude this game was awesome i remember there was this one point where you were in someones house and you had to hide from theyre dog i remember being really freaked out by that still awesome game

So many posts about rare games first there was perfecy dark then killer instict now slalom geez whats rare doing these days

Oh shit dude blinx was awesome never beat it though

So glad GT isn't canon anymore.