Stealing People's Mail

PSD > in god we trust > Frankenchrist > FF > BFD

that may be unpopular opinion idk

Stealing Peoples Mail

popo truck

Electric Wizard reference? Nice!

Stealing People's Mail

killing the poor or viva las vegas

anybody else disappointed when they listened to this for the first time? thought it was gonna be some crazy punk shit but it's surf punk.

Fresh Fruit For Rotting Vegetables [Cherry Red, 1980]

I want there to be more punk rock, I do, I do. I want there to be more left wing New Wave. By Americans, I swear. But not from an out of work actor with a Tiny Tim vibrato who spent most of the last decade perfecting rock cabaret. And it sounds as if, although I'm being generous here, that Jello Biafra started listening to the Stooges in 1977. C-

there's tons of crusty punk to go around...i like that they sounded like a demented Ventures

i like their music but the cover caught me off guard is all

Chemical Warfare duhhh

I really like Your Emotions if just for the intro, but it'd probably have to go to Lets Lynch the Landlord

>Jello Biafra started listening to the Stooges in 1977

That's a bingo!

You must be an American.
Every time I've posted a thread about FFFRV I always mention Police truck and everybody responds by saying that song was never on the album.

Yes it was but only on the U.S. version and pic posted is proof!

new

Stealing People's Mail is a song by The Dead Kennedys off the album Fresh Fruit for Rotting Vegetables. Please explain how Electric Wizard figures into any of this.

I can understand how and why people would hear strains of surf music in FFFRV but my first impression was that it reminded me of early Zappa/Mothers of Invention particularly the first three albums.

Drug Me

>I want there to be more left wing New Wave

Stopped reading there

>All the love for Stealing People's Mail
Nice. I'd say Let's Linch the Landlord or Chemical Warfare
This fucking hack

All the songs are great and sadly enough considering who's POTUS this album has once again become relevant.