PewDiePie is a known racist and he thinks the Holocaust was a big joke...

PewDiePie is a known racist and he thinks the Holocaust was a big joke. I just left his live stream were he was telling all of his non white subscribers to unsubscribe because he doesn't want his followers to be tainted with mud blood. I didn't know that was a reference to the Harry Potter movies when I realized that PewDiePie is a grand wizard of the Ku Klux Klan. Plz don't follow him on YouTube or you will stand for hatred. Unsubscribe for equality.

Fucking awesome. I'm gonna go subscribe!

Hey everyone Im a bank teller in Sweden and I'm the only black person who works here. One day I saw PewDiePie come in to make a withdrawal but he said he wanted someone else to help him simply because he said he doesn't trust his finances with niggers. Please unfollow this racist

PewDiePie just told me on his live stream that he wishes all people should be lined up and shoot in the head starting with Barack Obama. please unsubscribe if you stand for justice

Hey guys I'm did a little research to figure out how PewDiePie felt about this whole mess, you see both of my grandparents were killed in the Holocaust and I wanted to see if he really was anti-Semitic, he told me that my grandparents were rats that needed extermination and all of his nazi follows started to send me very nasty messages please unfollow this racist

PewDiePie was fucking me in the ass Then he stopped because he realized that I was a nigger

You anons are the carinogins of the internet. Aka you cause cancer. Pewdiepie isnt racist, please take it upon yourself to go and end your own life.

Of course he's a racist. He's a white male, they are racist by definition.

And he's sexist too, because he's a white cis male who doesn't consistantly contribute to the LGBTSOJHDFVOS'FJ community.

he isnt racist but he is trash

i dont see the problem, nigger.

yeah bruva pewds make terible content

Not your personal army. Also, fuck off libcuck.

he aint no racist cuz he a gay jew

I honestly have tried to avoid all his content for 6 years.

Then this happened. If this happened to Dunkey or Penquinz, I would help them too. Subscribed to fagpewds in the end. Fuck you WSJ

wtf i love pewdiepie now

>Caring this much
I get that it's a piss weak attempt at trolling but even to be bothered to do that on such an old topic is just pathetic.

weve got a triggered one here

Hi, Pewdiepie here.

Please do not say I am racist, you are helping spread a very hurtful lie that is costing me a lot of money. I am absolutely NOT a racist, no matter what the Jews that control the media say.

Is it racist to understand the statistics that show niggers cause a disproportionate amount of crimes and that there was no actual evidence that 6 million Jews died because of the Fuhrer? No. I'm a realist not a racist.

Please delete this thread.

thats pretty gay mate

the fact vgay is used as a insult is part of patriarchy

vgay? you cant even spell dude

fuck off beta male. your mum suck on my dick