Wwyd thread

wwyd thread

lode my BBC in their cunts to the point where their vaginas are overflowing with semen, and knock them up, and never call them again.

wwyd this chic

thrust until cum

thrust until cum

thrust until cum

thrust until cum

thrust until cum

thrust until cum

Wwyd?

thrust until cum

thrust until cum

thrust until cum

wwyd

Which one, wwyd

Gf with dog fetish cont.
Wwyd? The more degrading and fucked up, the better

THE SAME THING EVERY OTHER GUY WILL DO

fuck off

thrust until cum

thrust until cum

thrust until cum

thrust until cum

thrust until cum

thrust until cum

Pay child support for 18 years only to find out I was NOT the father.

I would run with her until we get to an isolated area. Then I'd cover up her mouth and pull down her pants. I'd force my cock inside her and use her as my fuck doll.

Pull down those tights and start fucking her in the ass in public. I would pull down her shirt and begin groping her breasts too.

awesome bro

the black haired girl is just waiting to get used like that and lick some ass

thrust until cum

Take her out to a crowded area. Have a big dog fuck and expand her pussy while I fuck her ass. I'd leave her mouth free for anyone who is watching to use.

thrust until cum

What other ways would you have my gf take dog cock?

thrust until cum

thrust until cum

more wwyd

I would put a spreader bar between her ancles and tie her under arms to her lower legs then let a big dog have his way with her. If the dog slips in her pussy or ass that is up to chance. After the dog has blown his load in one of her holes I'd put my cock in that hole and fuck her for a bit and then move over and have her clean my cock with her mouth. Then back I'd go back to getting my cock messy again and have her clean it again, over and over again.

you have 5 min with her, wwyd?

Email me at [email protected] to trade WWYD stories!!!

WWYD?

This slut would be stripped and paraded through a public mall where strangers can slap her fat ass and shake her tits around by the nipples while laughing at her body. When she arrives at a stage, she's given a rediculous amount of makeup, thick eyeliner and overapplied lipstick so she looks like a clown whore whose makeup will smear and run as soon as she's publically facefucked by big black cock. A huge hug of fresh cum is brought on stage to the o-gagged skur and poured straight down her throat, ignoring her protests. She's then made to lick the ass of one man while strangers from the crowd are invited to cum and leave their cum inside her.

Looking for bulls and cucks who want to swap long, degrading comments over Kik or email.

Fucking amazing shit, keep going?

I would ask her if she wants to be my underpaid receptionist

I would survey her by asking her whether she knows someone who needs private duty home care

I would offer her to build the house of her and her husband

I would teach this person to eat with proper manners

I would probably offer her advice on how to be less dependant on males

I would ask how much she charges for her modeling services

Post more of her

Reposting this from last thread in case you missed it

Shit forgot pic

wwyd you do to this slut Erika?

wwyd in her dorm

I would like to know whether she has a workout plan that she can recommend for my gf

I would ask her where she is in that picture, just for asking something

I would probably compliment her pose by telling her that it suits her

Oh wow she looks 10x better with her hair dyed

Yes

She needs to get fucked by dog cock and drink dog cum

Well, after having done it a number of times I'd let the dog back in to refill her. Then I'd turn her on her back and get my junk messy again and scoop som extra cum out with my fingers and keep it in my hand. Then I'd have her lick my my ass while I slowly jerk off with the cum so it runs down over my balls and onto her face.

anyone??

Keep going

This pic is cute until you think about the fact that she wants to fuck a thick dog cock and swallow mouthfuls of dog cum.
You're the champ of dog wwyds, continue please?

>Make several small incisions.
>Insert change
>Stitch up
>K.O.
>Leave in strange city.

Milf

I would sell her meth.

WWYD Anons

Hammer

Wwyd to this milf

What's the most fucked up thing she's done so far? It kind of makes her that much hotter

I would shave her eyebrows off and give them to the chick below her.