I'm seriously addicted to going on Grindr and sending dick pictures to gay males even though im not gay

I'm seriously addicted to going on Grindr and sending dick pictures to gay males even though im not gay

I understand you, when I feel like a degenerate I go on there send a couple of dick pics, feel better about myself from all the compliments then immediately regret it. Fuck life man

i do this with zero intentions of anonymous gay hookups. i do it purely for the satisfaction

i even go on craigslist sometimes to send dick pics to gay dudes

Me too, I sometimes meet up with the stupid faggots and make them suck my dick. Heck, once I got this one gay shithead to pay for my dinner, then got him to suck my cock down his twink throat. He's a pretty cool guy, for a faggot - we hung out and watched house of cards before the fucker got bored again and started to lick my balls, right there on the couch. That queer even shoved my meat up his rainbow bum and made these stupid faggy sounds - I felt sorry for the fucker when I woke up the next day, made him some pancakes. No homo, though, I'm not gay either.

>I'm not gay
>I just like to have sex with men
gg

I did a stint on there with the plan of meeting men for anonymous gsy sex, but people that I already knew kept messaging me.

>the joke
>your head

once i saw i guy i knew i grindr, i sent him a cock shot, i can never look at him the same.

fuck off, newfag
don't even know how or whento greentext

totally understandable Sup Forumsro

Lmao, you've proven yourself worthy of your oldfag status.

bump

>even though im not gay

im not, faggot

>be OP
>do some really faggy shit
>not gay
kek

That means you're gay.

im not gay, nigger

Bretty good
Kys

share pics with us