Hey, Sup Forums. I'm about to go and meet a married couple and fuck the wife while her husband watches...

Hey, Sup Forums. I'm about to go and meet a married couple and fuck the wife while her husband watches. They're mid 30's, I'm 19.

Pretty nervous. Any advice.

Goodbye forever.

make the husband record it and then post later

Their house? Perfect opportunity to case the house/grab their IDs/cards. Take mental inventory. Take pictures with your phone of their keys. See if you can find a window around side or back that you can discreetly unlock from the inside.

Bring lube.

The husband is going to want to fuck your ass, OP. They always do. That's the whole point of things like this.

You are scum. This man is letting this kid fuck his wife why would he rob them after? Btw how did you get into this situation OP? Asking for a friend

pics of wife?

fetlife.

dubs speak the truth some bullshit is gonna happen if you go OP

Stay mad poorfag

you any chance big and black?

how the fuck are you going to do all of that while the husband is watching your every fucking move?

i wanna do. how i do?

gimme a sec

I assume there's a lot of wine involved.

1/4

2/4

3/4

4/4

Nope, big and white.

Is she stuggling to hold in a poop?

I dunno man. She's had a few kids, so I wasn't exactly expecting a top-notch bod.

That's not an excuse for not having a good bod.

I am talking to a mature couple to do this. Will meet this evening for a little bit to see if it makes sense to fuck tomorrow.

I'm on a dry-spell and I've always wanted to cuck some guy. I'll take what I can get.

Fair enough. Anyway, you're 19 youre at that age where you can get whatever kind of pussy you want.

Enjoy getting ass raped and then killed

There's a strong chance that you won't come back alive. Hope the nut is worth it though.

Write on a piece of paper where you are going or send yourself a fb message. If they actually murder you, at least they get caught.

Bring a discrete and easily accessible weapon just in case the cuck has a break down and tries to kill you out of jealousy.

>Any advice

lick le feet

I've got a close mate that's clued in.

Not worth it for this fucking sea hag

I want to try this, any anons know where this can be done? Is there a website or something?

What's it feel like to be a sex toy, OP?