Hey Sup Forumsoys. Military fag here. Had 4 friends die this year and it's only fucking March. Contemplating scuicide...

Hey Sup Forumsoys. Military fag here. Had 4 friends die this year and it's only fucking March. Contemplating scuicide, obviously. Already drunk. Have guns. It can be done. Always pussy out though. How has 2017 been for you tards so far?

Military fag here. Had 4 friends die this year and it's only fucking March. Contemplating scuicide, obviously. Already drunk. Have guns. It can be done. Always pussy out though

If you can't pull the trigger, how many will die because of you?

don't do it
get off the wrong side

Pretty shitty. Family got evicted because we wouldn't pay the jacked up rates that our apartment complex wanted to charge, so been living in a friend's attic for the past month or so.

Had an ex military friend commit suicide a couple months ago. All I can say is there are ppl there for you. Just ask.

>Grab pan
>Mix pesticide containing Organophosphate
>Mix 99% Isopropyl alcohol
>Boil to vapor
>Take a whiff, faggot

Go talk to the fucking chaplain.
Seriously. If you fail to kys they send you to the psyche ward, and it takes a long time to get back out of there. They treat you like shit, food's even worse than the chow hall, and they'll probably put you on enough pills to turn you into a zombie.
I was lucky and only spent a week in the funny farm.

Don't be a bitch

Fuck man. I just watched Man Down a few minutes ago. Shits depressing. Go to a group talk, be around fam if u can

What is this?

Use helium. You go to sleep within a minute relaxed. And then your body dies without pain within 5 to 10 minutes.

>4 friends die
>not "all friends"
jesus how many do you have

Sarin

Pretty sure chaplain is required to tell someone if you show interest in harming someone or yourself.

Who is she?

There's a shit ton of help available for military, start by talking to the chaplain. There's free counseling somewhere on base, just gotta find it (plus it gets you out of work for a few hours every couple of days).

how'd they die

A chemical weapon

My friend got out of the military by saying he was gonna kill himself. It's really easy I guess.

Whats the ratio of parts nig?

No, chaplain is required to have absolute confidentiality. They can strongly recommend you to seek medical treatment, but you could literally say "Hey chap, I feel homocidal and want to kill people. I have fantasies about stabbing people, and lately the urge has been getting stronger" and he couldn't do shit.

This isn't /k/.

Havent had work since this time last year, I was in a car accident in September that fucked up my back so even if work comes up, I cant do it. My wife hates my guts and thinks Im a lazy piece of shit because even the most trivial household tasks are excruciating, and I cant find a lawyer that will take my case seriously. With me not working or getting any settlement, the bills are piling up and we're close to losing everything.

If it werent for my kid Id have jumped in front of a train or something already since I dont own a gun and probably wouldnt be able to get one anyway.

Guns can miss. Walk out into the ocean.

Don't know ratios, but with 32 ounces of Diazinon and 16 ounces of Isopropyl i'd say

>8 ounces Diazinon
>2-4 Isopropyl

would yeild an appropriate amount to clear a house

Nigs here are the worst. If they're higher ranking than you they love slave driving. And "white privilege". They won't shut up about it. If any minority has a problem in the military all they have to do is call racism and it's game over.

OP this isn't the board for you, go to /k/, you will find more active duty and vets there than you could imagine.

Don't do sudoku. Think about what you are fighting for.

Thx m8

hot

>sudoku
kek

Best to some how put the gas into a continuous release canister like a axe spray can filled with the gas and pressure.. 12 ounces of that shit in vapor would defiantly kill a room full of people in under a minute.

It's been good so far. No one I know has died. Last yer tho was shit way too many deaths

cripple bro here. gl

Don't worry man, just hang on. Now that Trump is president he is gonna look after all you veterans. He is pushing through 50B plan to help out veterans and take care of them man.

#MAGA

Wouldn't you be better off playing rambo during battle? easy suicide and you can take down sone haji scum while at it habibi

Trump isnt going to do anything he hates the injured vets. He only cares about the heros who killed the enemy without getting injured.

1 question... where do you work

I've lost everything this year. My partner, my friends, my job, a place to stay, and my confidence. I pretend to everyone that I'm doing ok yeah it's been rough but I'm fine, but in reality it's not fine and I see no way out that isn't suicide

ok Shillaryfag

How did you lose your friends? You must be a real pos if you can't keep friends.

Not shilling, he just did McCain wrong and mocked a disabled person. That looks bad but i dunno he could surprise me.

what has them dying got to do with you commiting suicide?

Taking the easy way out only shows what a faggot you are and you fucking know that. Either do it, or man the fuck up.

I never understood why men enlist in the military not expecting death and tragedy. I would say tough shit we're all going to die but we don't know your story.

I never had any friends of my own in the city my partner and I moved to, she had lived there before and had contacts. And so her friends became mine. Now we've broken up and the 'friends' don't care about me

Have you given them a reason to care? I've found that friendship isn't simply a thing given out at proximity.

I'd probably couldnt do that... You got any more recipes you could share tho?

ptsd is all in the head.

after 12 years in the army. countless gunfights and loosing a few friends. i didnt die. i dont regret blowing the heads of those ragheads. i dont regret anything.

harden the fuck up, move on. ptsd is one of those things that crawls into your mind and wont let up until you tell it to fuck off. turn every bad memory into a good one.

2017 has been worse than 2016 where I attempted and failed suicide, broken up, failed college and went through intense pain.

but why? what the reason behind it all. anger issues?

>Turn every bad memory into a good one
>Squadmate's guts spilling out after an IED explosion, crying, shitting himself.
>Lol should have seen the good half of his face, it was hilarious.

Right now all i got is sarin.. was going to look into the formula of VX and figure a way to make that using house/store bought chemicals.

Did they die because they looked?

I don't have anger issues at all, I'm even more calm than I should be in certain situations.
The reason behind it all ?
>adopted, foster family are abusive alcoholics, I've been abused and witnessed abuse of any kind throughout my entire childhood, diagnosed with social anxiety, bipolar 2, ocd, major depressive disorder, psychiatrist stuffed me with 4 different meds that made it even worse, I lost my partner that I thought I loved to some female (lesbian shit), I struggle with gender identity, I failed college, my life is pain, I have no idea why I'm here anymore, where I live police doesn't care and one neighbor has 10 dogs, other 2 and they bark night and day, I feel like going crazy, it's been 2 months, I plan to kill the dogs anyway since the neighbors don't give a shit about me telling them they are very noisy, I want to move out of the country but my foster family is so against it and start beating me up, I started talking to my biological mom again and I want to live with her after 2 years, she's abroad.

what makes visions of things like that make you suicidal?

They shouldn't let me anywhere near guns. I would probably kill myself impulsively.

you need to get the fuck out of there, pack your shit.

staying there will only make things worse.

Was supposed to serve at the off, they wouldn't let me go until I told them if they give me a gun the first thing I will do is shoot my head of

Yes, it is very hard for me to do so...they paid for my college 2 more years so I kinda have to go even if I failed...

if I only wasn't lazy enough to get a gun license and a simple revolver and a bottle of some alcohol, end it all

It's hard as fuck to get handgun in Canada and getting a rifle or shotgun legally is a $2000 ordeal fuck me

if you go take this loser with you

Well thanks anyways user, if you ever wanna make some ghetto fertilizer explosive mix 16 parts of some powdered ammonium nitrate, 1 part fuel oil (if you cant get fuel oil mix gasoline and motor oil in a 1:1 ratio) in a bucket and stir with a glass or wooden rod then store til use an b safe!

Will keep that in mind, also the the sarin solution mixes well with water.. with maybe 10-20 grams in the cities water supply, you could more than likely kill the entire city.

Ill keep that in mind as well but Im not looking into becoming a mass murdahra and shiet.

been shitty dog, but hang in there. lost two best friends this year, one to suicide, one went to jailformurder. got divorced too.life gets awesome, then shitty, then? we will see niggers

Also I forgot to metion that the ammonioun shouldnt have less than 32% nitrate

Do a flip faggot.

A Sarin bomb sounds fucking nasty with that in mind.. good thing i'm that fucking crazy to make any of this shit.. though i'm kinda tempted with the home made sarin.. but i dont want my muscles literally squeezing me to death followed by lung failure and heart explosion.

lmao, yes when friends die, you look to fallow for answers, and that includes fucking up with violent tendencies

Oh and do not boil/cook the concoction on an open flame because the gas will explode and you will have no kitchen.

Yea Im too much of a puss puss to make chemical weapons but that shit sounds dirty asf

No ill totally die if try making that lol

Sarin basically works by blocking a certain enzyme that acts as an "Off" switch.. without that off switch your nerves and muscles are being constantly stimulated and with no way to turn off they burn out/overload and explode.

you mean making love ? yeah, we are all dead.

Das some real feels mane

Time to move home for awhile buddy. Or at least see some high school/college friends.

Brother has terrible chronic pain, other brother just got a DUI, I lost my job. Not the worst but could be better.

Also i dont think the fertilizer would b very effective for a bomb you should mix 1 part 99 sulfuric acid 10 parts acetone and 10 parts hydrogen peroxide, mix the HP and A first ( both can b cheap over the counter shit) in a glass beaker/jar thats sittin in water with ice then add the acid slowly and stir lightly for like 10 mins and leave it sitting in a cool area for 2-3 days filter it with a coffee filter then dry it and store somwhere cool and dry... Dont kno if yur still lurkin this but b super safe with this and good luck with your sarin b/ro! peace.

Thanks and good luck your self Sup Forumsro! Peace out.

What's with all the sex change operations from the military these days I've seen heaps getting it done they must be using them for chemical experiments