Sup Sup Forums

Sup Sup Forums

Ask a stoned high school teacher anything.

what subject do you teach?

Like um, hey recognize this that I exist, do you feel like we should do something ? Like we gotta do something, that's why we are here right ?

What school do you teach at and what is your name?

What did you want to do when you were in high school?

HOW ABOUT THIS BUTTFUCK !

How many times in a day do you clap/applaud something you do yourself??

Ever force a student to have sex with you in order to get good grades?
This is not the FBI.

kek. Officer.

European history, and I have a few modern warfare classes J teach 3rd and 5th period.

This is Hannibal Lecter

I joined the Marine Corps right out of high school, I wanted to do that as a career but said fuck it after my first enlistment.

Hey, lets all post our area codes. You go first.

lol did you actually think you'd make a difference in the lives of these dumb fucks

I was going to be a navy Seal, but you know sins and parents, we should break into the Vatican archive library that's closed off to the general public, and find out about some crazy shit, you know because we are bored

you won't

No, I live/teach in a suburban town that's around St. Louis. A large majority of the students are nigger wannabes and trailer trash. I stopped giving a fuck after my 2nd year of teaching, all of these kids are pretty much douchebags.

its because our fucking "freedom" has been loosened up, this shit needs to be tight, cameras on trees in the woods and on every street lamp, this is next level shit, this is the future, lets fuck em up

so you work a job where you know you aren't making a difference? fuck you must be happy huh?

That's some 1984 shit yo

dude... are you in a band?

You assume I give a fuck, I'm there to get a paycheck.

but that's what the younglings don't know... Anakin Skywalker.

Kids suck at being kids because you suck as being a human you dumb-faggot-teacher-loser- bitch. Get a real job or kill your self

not really, because it depends on how the fuck you were formed in your mothers womb, you could be pretty smart, but your sibling could come out retarded, so um. case closed.

Reppin the D i see. Downriver child right here

I could cut myself with your edge.

well, if you are in a band, i'm taking a wild shot in the dark here, but i think i may know your true identity, and if i am correct, saw you perform last year, shit was rad, i aint trying to be a fag and dox you just wanted to pay a compliment

r u married and r u a virgin?

Rockwood?

Oh shit

Yes I'm in a band

Nah but close.

Yes Im married and does gay sex count?

Do you like chocolate milk?

Imagine growing fur like a fucking animal ? or will Pigs evolve into the next test subjects after aliens know the future ? like 1984?

Yes

What kind? The power, liquid syrup kind or the premade stuff?

Do you agree with me that the official story about 9/11 is bullshit?

What's the best and worst aspect of working as a teacher?

always in the back of my head but, it could always be a who gives a fuck lets make money scenario, no one knows what its like at that level of top until they are there

Lolwat

Stfu. Noone cares about your fucking chocolate milk you faggot.

9/11 was an inside job in my opinion, and sadly I was one of the retards that bought into the whole "muh freedom" and joined the military, but I was younger back then. Also the Holocaust was faked.

Dealing with 14-18 year old that think they know everything and you can't tell them shit, even though it's your fucking job. The best part would probably be I could literally just play a video/movie if I'm hungover or too stoned to teach all day

What isn't bullshit? Holy shit.

JFK
Pearl Harbor
Gulf of Tonkin
Bay of Pigs
ISIS/Syria
Bin Ladin
UN/WTO/EU/NATO, basically all IGO'S
Money
Government
Ukraine/Crimea
Angela Merkel
Media
and on and on...

Fellow Sup Forums fag detected.

It's the Jews man.

Will the Blues get a decent fucking goalie? Jesus Christ they have a decent team but don't make it far in the playoffs.

Do you have a pet cat?

OP gone. Zonked out from weed. RIP OP.

Still here lol, just high as fuck. Fucking dabs man.

No, I have a pet wolf though. He's a dick and I have to bitch slap him every once and a while because he tries to challenge me for the Alpha male spot.

On the topic of weed, how often do you have to submit drug tests?

What are you Mark Whalberg from the movie Shooter ?

How many bears do you fight off on a weekly basis?

how many of the hot girls try seducing u into a better grade

Hey OP. I genuinely want to know. I've really been meaning to reach out to teachers on Sup Forums in the past but never got around to it, so I guess this is my chance.

I genuinely want to know;
have you ever developed feelings towards a student?
Have you ever noticed if a student was flirting with you? Or found out one has had a crush on you? etc.

When I was in high school I 'fell in love' with my science teacher. I'd flirt with him a lot after he favouritised me for a year, and he started reciprocating somewhat, would keep me back in class just to talk to me about art and culture and Harry Potter or whatever the fuck. I remember he also let me sit with him at his desk to talk during class.
It could have just been me and my skewed teenage mind. He was a very charming man. Divorced, in his 40's with two sons in college, and he used to be a Priest, apparently.
It's only been 3 years since he left the school and I have finished now, and part of me hopes to see him again... I really liked him. Before he left I wrote him a note that hinted to him how I felt but I told him not to read it until he was officially out of the school.

Anyway that's my story.
Hope you're having a dope session.

Yes, when you develop, you become attractive, like what the fuck ? All that matters is that your tits are perked and your pussy is able to have children. like that's what matters.

why are you up at 4 in the morning with a racist picture on your computer on a website know for CP

>Pussy
>able to have children

You disgust me. I hope you never reproduce you fucking genetic cesspool.

Do you ever do drugs with your students' parents during parent teacher interviews if the student is doing badly or isn't taking enough extracurriculars unless there are extenuating circumstances such as a disability or injury?

Cool cool, words don't hurt, but when your stranded on a beach with the love of your life, and your bored as "fuck" you fuck just to see what happens

nice, hoping you're still here

if you are who i think you are you guys were fuckin' great at your show, and your costume was fuckin' gnarly, that's what led me to believe this is you

my girlfriend's older brother used to see you guys all the time as a kid and we went the show with him. also that first band that played was goofy as shit, i was legit laughing my ass off