Can we agree that Budd is the most interesting character Tarantino ever wrote?

Can we agree that Budd is the most interesting character Tarantino ever wrote?

I actually agree with this

i wonder if he could actually swordfight

I doubt it, he seemed like the most practical of the vipers

He's pretty good.

However...

Bill asks him if he's been keeping up with his swordplay when he meets him in the beginning of Vol. 2.

Obviously that implies that he could handle himself with a sword at one point, maybe not as good as the others but capable nonetheless.

Hans Landa

Then why have a Hatori Hanzo sword?

Which he didn't pawn, but keep.

Also, Bill asks him
>You haven't kept up on your swordplay, have you?

So yes, Budd can swordfight.

Too bad his role in Vol. I was non-existent.

Sentimentality over a gift from his brother

so i guess they can all use swords and guns. you never see bill or uma using any kind of firearm though.

>Then why have a Hatori Hanzo sword?

Because the sword had "To Budd, the only man I ever loved" on it and Bill gave it to him. As much as he acted like he had problems with his older brother, he still loved his brother despite not being able to admit it after what he had to do in El Paso. Hell, that's half of his character.

The Bride was fully prepared to use a pistol on Bill before she found out her daughter was alive, though.

Maybe her experience with Bud taught her some pragmatism.

End of volume 2.

She goes for bill's sword on the mantle and he pulls a pistol

>Tarantino
>Interesting characters

Well, other than when Bill shoots her in the fucking head.

>hating the best filmmaker in a quarter of a century

Contrarianism sure is fun, isn't it?

Reddit is the other way, champ.

Alright, a lot of people say Bud was giving Beatrix a fighting chance at coming back and killing him when he buried her alive with a flashlight. That's a valid interpretation but it seems like to me when Elle arrived he was fully prepared to take the million dollars she was giving him for the sword and he was going to get out of Dodge.

What if he buried her alive with a fleshlight?

>Tarantino
>Films
he doesn't make films he makes Mediocre Flicks you idiot

Beatrix wanting to kill Bill with a gun has already been said but it's interesting to also note that in the original script, Beatrix was going to snipe Bill from a distance before her daughter popped out.

>Likes Tarantino
>Tells others to go to Reddit

The people who say he was giving her a chance or a test are autists
Bud just wanted her to have a slow painful death to get back at her for hurting Bill which is another sign of how much he cares for his brother

Bill did nothing wrong

Then why even bother giving her the flashlight? He could've maced her eyes blind and that would be a lot more painful and cruel.

wasn't bud angry at bill because of how they killed beatrice? he could've been angry at both of them I guess.

Kill Bill, as one film in two parts, is my favorite Tarantino movie

He was, he said he was sorry for everything that had happened.
Bill called him to warn him Beatrice was coming and Bud told him to fuck fuck off.

>he prefers vol. 1 over 2

This is how you spot a pleb

I always thought Jimmy was interesting. What the fuck is his job exactly? Like why is he affiliated with criminals and what's his backstory?

At one point he says something to the effect of

>that woman deserves her revenge

Nah, Bear Jew was better IMO.

Then why was he so brutal to her?

I dunno, in the end all the squad are evil assholes who should be dead

He's not even close he is Mediocre at best

What choice did he have? She was out to murder him

Kill her with out being brutal? like i don't know shoot her in the head?

Why was Sofie Fatale in the church? There was no need for her to be there, other than the flashback, which was pointless.

>shoot her in the head

She might have been trying to kill him, but she was still his old partner. He buried her in the graveyard and kept her alive so she could reflect in her final moments as a sign of friendship to what they once had.

>just straight up killing an ex partner

That'd be cruel as fuck.

He also says she deserves to die

I don't much care for Tortalini flicks, but he is a pretty good character with a lot of depth.

Do you know what cruel mercy is

he says they all deserve to die

I think his feelings were mixed.

That doesn't mean he has to just accept when death comes for him
Being hung up on the literal meaning of his words is how I know you're autistic

I agree with you, by far.

He was my favorite and it was really sad that Elle killed him, she deserved to die.

lel calm the fuck down i'm not even the guy you were talking to, he says they all deserve to die so of course he's not gonna get himself killed just cause he feels guilty, Beatrice is as much a ruthless murderer as them.

This has to be b8

He's married to Bonnie. Bonnie is a nurse, in a deleted scene from Reservoir Dogs they talk to Bonnie. Plus she'sprobably Jule's sister

>Plus she'sprobably Jule's sister

She definitely isn't her sister

This.

wow who knew the internet was this easy to use?

funny enough, Harvey Keitel plays the Wolf in PF

because of the actor and character crossovers it is safe to assume that Jimmy is not Mr. Brown in RD

where did my post go?

What post?

Your fucking retarded

Honestly, yes.

I mean it wasn't really her, she just gave him a snake. I'm on your side, just saying that fort consolation.

Let me guess, you were born in the mid 90s or beyond and have absolutely no concept of pointless unprofitable notions like honor and loyalty.

It's not honorable to beat and burn someones fucking eyes out and then burie them alive you fucking autist castrate yourself