What's a fast, legal way to make $1,000? I have a hard time holding a real job. Need to do something from home / online

What's a fast, legal way to make $1,000? I have a hard time holding a real job. Need to do something from home / online.

I am good at video editing, microsoft products, typing, and electronics in general.

Bitcoin generator

i'm familiar with bitcoin, explain?

make a youtube channel targeted towards 8-12 year old kids

how do i get viewers?

Britbong Paedo says set up a fake pay to view CP site that people have to put their credit card details in to enter. Take $10 from 100 people and there is your $1000. Nobody will complain cos the site will have a name like preteennudies dot com. Win.

lol i think thats illegal but genius

It is much more illegal what they are trying to do as well, so you'll never get any comeback whatsoever.

true, i dont think i want to go into something that involves that though.

Record and sell a video of you engaging auto-eroticism and/or sexual intercourse with a man. There is a legal way to do this I think.

cmon

Revision of the old Buttticklersandgayfucks PLC company cheque.

Old scam, not exactly legal but like the man said, who's going to cash that cheque/reverse the charge.

The downside of the modern version is the mark's CC statement will show the aforementioned charge, quite possibly ruining their life. Whereas sitting on a cheque from Gayarseticklersandfags PLC doesn't hurt anybody.

But it's so easy. 20 years back when sexual attitudes were not so foward as they are now a mate placed an ad in a newspaper offering rubber fist toys for sale at $15 each. All cheques payable to The Rubber Fist Co. Of course he never delivered the goods and got 100s of cheques. Not a single person asked for their money back. Lolololol.

Was your mate Bacon from Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels?

looool

if you all paypal me like $5 i might have $50

talk about "fockin dem bitchees" and "smokin dat weed bro" with autistic editing (alot of flashing lights and 9gag tier memes)

I'll pay you a thousand dollars to design and produce my next music video about a stenographer that is addicted to Windows ME with a Clippy cameo where Clippy puts jumper cables on her nipples until she stops being a little bitch and gets a job. A blow job.

whore yourself out to a thousand fat chicks for a dollar. Giggity

Get a fast, legal job.

For 200$ you can buy a ball of crack. Split that into 20 20 bags, sell, and repeat.

You can do this in one day, no fucking joke.

No my name a Borat.

1. OP said legal

2. OP said $1,000. That's a $200 profit you dumb nigger

You need a very fast pc if you want to make any money at all...
People use super computers to mine bitcoins.
What i'm trying to say is that it cost a lot of money to make a lot of money

wow, thats, really clever.