2. your country

Other urls found in this thread:

fsi.fundforpeace.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

average Argentinian

>thoughts
Never been.
>people
Pretty sure they aren't white, but then again their president is.

I love Argentina

San Martín era paraguayo, salu4

ALL I CAN SAY IS QUE BUENA QUE ESTA FLOR VIGNA PAPA

i wish you guys annexed chile

Great steaks

my ancestor :^)

I like Guido Kaczca's TV programes, because he does them so bad and it's FUNNY!
Today i Saw 2 "las puertas" shows :)

Pará poné la repeé! Hahaha

Heard from a bloke I worked with that it's a great country and you Argies are top lads and can banter well.

Couldn't care less whether the majority of argies are "white" or not(they aren't). Argentina is a complete shithole, it's a disgrace of a country. Their financial situation and infrastructure is fucking laughable right now. There are African countries that are better than this mestizo shithole

Cool guys

we have this thread everyday

>There are African countries that are better than this mestizo shithole
in what sense?

he made a spaniard girl cry live on tv

Los Argentinos cagan muy hediondo debido a la cantidad de carne que consumen.

Algeria, Tunisia, Botswana, and South Africa>>>>>>>>>>>>Argentina. You know your country is bad when there Are African countries better than you

I dislike your accent and you are usually egotistical pricks.
FACT

What are your sources chicano?

you did not answer my question.
your opinion doesn't matter, that's not a source nor a stat.

Uhm,... we get a crippling economic/political crisis every ten years, we had 6 (SIX) presidents in a single week in 2002, people only buy stuff state-funded in 50 cuotas, etc.

We are the definition of fragile

and yet we're still richer than every single African and Latin American country, our people do not flee from our country like Africans or the rest of Latin America and our public services (public hospitals and universities) have never stopped working and are top notch.
not to mention that we (as a democracy) have never been at war or in a civil war, while African and the rest of the Latin American countries have been.

El villero ajajajajajjaja

nah, we only save all of our money to spend it in a single week in chile and paraguay even

Terrible accent. Wine almost as good as chilean.

oh yes, that's an indicator of a fragile state.
you're right.

How is this not fragile? How is 2000% inflation not fragile?

Best South American peole

El EstoniANO

idk they meme a lot so life is probably not too bad there

>muh inflation

there's more to the world than that.
you're starting to sound like that retarded congolombian who always tries to prove his """country""" is better than ours.

even more WE WUZ than Americans

cool bbq though

Fuck all Spic countries

They are all different versions of Mexico

You mean proper bbq, American bbq might as well eat coal

no worries, I'm not talking shit

>even more WE WUZ than Americans
not true, we only identify as Argentine.
maybe as "european" as a broad concept like your "white", but we don't say we're "spanish" or "italian" like you people say you're "irish" or "german".

Thanks for proving my point?

Uneven Economic: check
Group Grievance (even though I give 0 fucks about that): check
Poverty and economic decline: c h e c k
State Legitimacy. check
Public services: They are shit mostly, so check
Security apparatus: check

Argentina is a shade of it was and a ghost of it could be.
Yet still I would NEVER emigrate, I'll sink with the boat.

>Uneven Economic: check
we're one of the countries with the most equality on this continent.

>Group Grievance (even though I give 0 fucks about that): check
ah yes, look at all these muslims and black people being oppressed, our population is not homogenous and there's constant violence towards a specific group of people.
you're right

>Poverty and economic decline:
this is arguable, we're amongst the least poor on this continent, but the inflation bit is somewhat worrysome, yes.

>State Legitimacy. check
there's corruption yes, but everything else is good.

>Public services: They are shit mostly, so check
we have the best education in the fucking continent after USA, and the best system of universal healthcare.

you're clearly 12, but I thought I'd teach you a few things.
before you talk out of your ass like a retard, you might want to check somewhere and post the sources, your opinion literally does not matter.

fsi.fundforpeace.org/

malicious soccer players

el de los mapitas jajajkajkjj

1. Borges and gauchos are pretty cool, and I want to visit someday
2. Burgeristan

1. beautiful country best in latin america if not americas by far
2. America

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.
How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?
You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.
I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.
Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.
You nigger.
You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.
You are the Baltimore of South America.
Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.
Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

>Terrible accent
Gonna have to stop you right there, you fucking drittsek. Sexiest spanish accent around

I agree,
But when Argentinians say english names are terrible!

"Maikel Shakson"
Shak instead of Jack...

We're working on it spanishbro

Aguante Martin Fierro papa

What's ur problem with Maradrug.
He's our national hero, able to sniff as much cocaine as the average colombian.

>tfw one chance in life
>not born an aryan master race argentinean
>born in chimpzil instead

dogo argentino is a patrician breed