Why are Indian guys so fucking creepy?

Why are Indian guys so fucking creepy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bp5C-ajnn48
twitter.com/AnonBabble

my nigga. this is so ironic because i came on here because i need the gif of that indian guy whos fucking a slut bent over then while hes still inside her he spins backwards and fucks her more. do you have it

I'm not racist but i bloody hate indian stinky fag

>ironic

>I'm not racist but...

whats your point nigger? i came here specifically to ask for this gif and op is talking about indians and its the first thing i see. that is as ironic as you are queer. and thats a lot

It's their culture, women as true second class citizens, willing to serve them or risk being socially ousted. In the west the woman have the confidence to tell them to fuck off, this intimidates them, hence the creepy beta behavior.

But still i'm not racist i just hate them

>Implying he is racist

>Correct term is speciesist since them curry coons are subhuman.

Kids are brainwashed by their families and shools here. It's crazy what I've seen in life. Literally fucked up society. Can't wait to get out.

What's all this then?
You got some sand up your snatch?

indians are worse than niggers, they're the worst, nuke india ffs

India is obviously huge and overpopulated, whichmeans there are lots of different regions and different people. Southern indians are ok people. Northern are cancer, mostly Punjab cunts. Real bad stinkers if you ask me.

Not even close

You sound like a monty python sketch....

The only states mentioned were like mp up type and maybe Delhi

They are like less socially aware niggers lol

That's a pretty cunty way to give a compliment

Punjab please

If u guys were standing and talking in front of me like bad about indians ....i juat cant imagine what i would do to you...u would have admitted at hospitals for years.....remember ..u talked to me its allright ..dont ever cm to talk like this to a indian....he will break all ur bones in ur body....every shot beatings given by indianns is like lightning ....be ware u bleddy fuck guys....ok bye go fuck all ur own nation....only meant for who talk bad about india

You mad stinky fag? It's just the fact that you couldn't deny. Also, learn grammar dumbass (oh shit i forgot you're an indian)

I'm British we already fucked your nation.

Not him, but India is literally the greatest country on Earth, economically, culturally and academically.

We have the most beautiful women, are currently leading the space race and our architecture and call centers are second to none. Some of our poor people shit in the street, who cares when the rest of us are driving brand new Nissans and eating the finest foods in the world?

You guys are just jealous.

Indians are only capable of gang rape because on their own they are weak as fuck. Go drown yourself in the Ganges fagboi

Lmao the most beatiful women? For fucks sake

india leading space race? wth
brand new nissan? thats the upper standard? women? architecture? i can't even

>.i juat cant imagine what i would do to you...u would have admitted at hospitals for years

I'm force to work with filthy Indians, in the software industry. I've gotten so many vile diseases from you creatures I almost can't count. You shit-men come over fresh off the boat, fresh from a culture that can't work out how a toilet works, having exposed yourselves to every disease of everyone near by, and spread them to humans from a real culture. There's no reason to threaten anyone, you witless vile. By you and your kind simply being near to someone exposes them to so much disease that threats are useless.

cow worthship braught them to master race level

That isn't irony, user. It's serendipity.

India will never be good / great. Why? Because you have the caste system and you have no respect for women.

>best women
>best scientists
>best mathematicians
>best food
>best culture
>best movie industry
>best music
>best space programme

>a few povvos shit in a back alley

HURRR INDIA IS TERRIBLE

it is irony though because this pic is one i posted before wanting this gif.

but you shit out in the street like an animal.

>alright women
>did you forget japan is a thing?
>did you forget china and japan are things?
>LMFAO
>LMMFAO
>JESUS CHRIST MY SIDES CANT TAKE IT
>hadurka durka durka with some shitty acoustic guitar
>india has done what in space exactly

>every one shits in the open streets not just back alley

I thought it would be ironic if everyone was made of iron

>best scientists
>best culture
>best movie industry
>best music
>best space program

Are you fucking retarded?

I've been in that shitty country 2 times for gigs. And had some terrible experience (especially my girlfriend) with dumbfuck indians. They treat white women like a God. Yet they only imagining that they could get white womens pussies. Stop being deluded you stinky curry, and keep jerking off

>best scientists
>Japan

Are you fucking retarded?

>DESIGNATED

India will be the number one world super power by 2021

Fuck off just seriously fuck off NOW you are making me so angry by how stupid you are being to me and no respect for India you talk about poor people only okay then your country is full of degenerate cunts who piss on the street and drink alcohol to excess and vomit in taxis and throw food on the floor because it is so bad because your British food is so bad and your idiot fucks let people steal money from you and then apologise because you don't want to get arrested for offending them your women are all disgusting inbreds and the few who look half decent get treated like gods even though they are stupid because your government only protects rich foreign business owners and you guys love them because they sometimes wave a flag and point at the queen and you are so retarded and the one nuclear missle base you have is about to sink because it is so old you are so high with depression and suicide because you are trapped in debt from birth but when you want to be happy all you have to look at is blackpool fucking tower and endless grey skies if I was British I would have killed myself by now but thank god I live in beautiful India and get to laugh at your cunt life you pathetic faggot enjoy brexit

>implying theres better
oh so every one works on robotics and shit. alright retard. robotics are easier than rocket science. i forgot

suht the fuck up....... i will kill u if u talk bad about india u motherfucker...... break ur bones painly many times....kbye

Why do you assume that we are british?

Is that your best you curry muncher?

because Britain had lots of ownership of india back in the day and hes still bitter. Britain has raped many a country

It's their barely contained craziness do to the suffering of living in the third world

why is this currystain just yelling durka durka durka over and over

Wow so much butthurt
Why don't you just admit that your country is shit? The truth will set you free, Pajeet.

>Not him, but India is literally the greatest country on Earth, economically, culturally and academically.

... then control your damn population! A human being should be capable of controlling when it has children or doesn't. 1.5 billion filthy, stupid, street shitting, disease ridden, ugly, uneducated beasts is quite enough!

It has gone well past the point that if anyone sees a Chinese or Indian person on the street or in it's hotel, shoot it immediately before it reproduces again.

Come at me bitch, will give you all of my info

The first word that comes to mind is "punctuation".

Creepo indian fucks

youtube.com/watch?v=Bp5C-ajnn48

m8 fucking France is better than Japan when it comes to actual scientific research. Pop science with your fucking sex robots isn't the only thing that matters retard.

also engineering=/=science.

>inb4 engineering is science
>inb4 Japan has cured cancer
>inb4 not just sex robots
>inb4 'omfg retard fuck you retard austist retard'

99.9% of india doesn't own a car.

your "call centers" are the best? you're a fucking joke.

i was talking about mech suits not sexbots.
>clearly closeted weeaboo whos mad about his anime fetish

Mad.

"Call centers" trying so hard to scam people and steal money from poor old people, yet barely to talk with their shitty accent

>mech suits
Again, are you fucking retarded?

>this nigga doesnt know about mech suits
turn off the anime bro. put your sexbot with a strap on away. come back to the real world

>Break your bones painly

Curry coon, you're speaking my language. And we raped your country like you rape your sisters.

You have been and always will be the cucks of the world.

Actually, Spain raped folks like you say. The Brits weren't that bad. If it weren't for the US having a reasonable legal system, which it inherited from England and the Vikings, we would be as fucked as Mexico or Columbia or the Philippines. India suffers for having not had enough British control, not for having too much.

beb

This is what curry niggers actually believe

Loled at this indian girl proudly convincing others why India should have been in the list of most innovative countries according to Bloomberg

Because they are little, brown, scuttling cockroach-people.

Centuries of inbreeding..

Fuck me I laughed so hard at the rage talk. You assume we are British, I might be Pakastani, Russian, or even an Indian who hate his/hers own country. The fact that you are so hostile proves India is the biggest shit hole in the universe. They cheat at exams, plague the world with fake Microsoft support calls, spam stackoverflow.com asking for the west to help write code, export shtty ofshore contractors, etc etc.

You my man are like a seagull, make a lot of noise, smell terrible, hang around rubbish and shit all over the place.

Indians are so creepy because they're exposed to the fucking filth we produce in western society which portrays all women as sluts wanting fucked.

It's the same in many less developed countries such as Africa, Middle East, etc. It's perceived that white, western women are easy and constantly want sex.

It's our own fault.

wtf kek

also checked

disgusting. I feel sorry for you man

Gah! That belongs on every cringe thread Sup Forums has.

>Best culture

You must fuck your cousins or be honor killed by sanjay by being thrown into the river of curry shit flowing through the streets.

>Indian innovation more cost effective

Only because pajeet works for a bowl of rice

kek

Think you replied to the wrong post lad

That some of the poor people makes 90% of Indians. Your country is one of the worst on Earth and the fact that you literally don't give a living shit about your own poor people is why nobody else on Earth should give a fuck about you either. We don't want to live in a civilization surrounded by people shitting on the street and spreading hyper-advanced medieval disease unknown to science.

Innovation!, kek, on thing they have innovated is stealing code from other people and passing it off as their own.

>If u guys were standing and talking in front of me like bad about indians ....i juat cant imagine what i would do to you...u would have admitted at hospitals for years.....remember ..u talked to me its allright ..dont ever cm to talk like this to a indian....he will break all ur bones in ur body....every shot beatings given by indianns is like lightning ....be ware u bleddy fuck guys....ok bye go fuck all ur own nation....only meant for who talk bad about india
shut the fuck up you unhygienic swine who shits on the streets

We get to have our own culture - that's allowed. If dim witted, backward, primitive shit countries like India can't follow what's going on, that's their own fault. We don't need to change our country because a vile ape creature will misunderstand.

Too right youth.

Was too busy keking at the angry curry coons. Not paying attention.

May be they will weaponize the poor and wipe out the rest of the world.

Saw this documentary years ago. Shit-tier indian dot yappin on about her landlord taht sometimes gives her the chicken carcass.

Boiled for stock it tastes just like chichen briyani (some paki food?) when mixed with rice.

I feed my dog a grilled chicken breast every fucking day with her dry food. My doggo eats better and shits cleaner than most indians

(doggo don't shit or pee anywhere near her home, she got territory to mark)

haha but your comment was still so funny.

>> Passes the popcorn

Soo basically you would make us live in India.

Kek

Pretty sure my dogs are cleaner than the whole of India.

POO IN LOO YOU FUCKING PAJEET

I've been waiting to share this story.

>Be last year
>In the Navy
>Ship goes to Mumbai
>Get off ship
>Taxi drivers and beggars swarm the pier harassing each and every one of us on our way to the free bus that will take us into town
>Explain to dumbass taxi drivers that we wont pay them to take us to the same fucking place the free bus will
>They follow us anyway
>Get on bus
>Taxi drivers follow bus with their taxis
>Get to middle of town
>Its like fucking World War Z in this bitch
>The poor swarm us in droves
>Literally cannot go anywhere without someone trying to sell me a shitty drum or ask me for money
>Only safe haven is a Starbucks that has a fucking metal detector and armed guard out front
>mfw the whole ship spends their trip to Mumbai hiding from the poor in a Starbucks

Fuck India. Some of their women are fine as hell and their food is great, but everything else can fuck right off.

All these idiot non-Indian losers who think the slums represent average Indian life are literally retarded.

I have never once had to shit in the street and I've eaten spices more costly than your champagne.

You all wish you could live like me, I laugh at all you retards from my Mercedes convertible and top brand Nike sneakers. You really are pathetic if you believe the Paki propaganda that lies about India being poor, I make more in a week than some of you retards make in a day!

I really hope this is masterful trolling instead of a real indian

>be ware u bleddy fuck guys

But still you're stinky faggot that probably live in shitty place too, stop being deluded boi

They got starbucks in India?

>Pajeet thinks Mercedes + Nike's are symbol of wealth

Kek

Believe it or not yes. Not sure how many as that one in the story was the only one I saw.

>> I make more in a week than some of you retards make in a day!

kek kek kek

Sure, with curry-latte

I have debated the diseased Indian culture with many Indian friends and not had this happen. Maybe it's only the ones on top who feel this way, for some reason.