And it was glorious.

redneck bbq is pretty based
also cajun food

>but that was derived from other countries
so was your shit

>not deep frying it
Communist.

Yes, southern/soul food.

Entire world is american colony so every cuisine is american cuisine.

>Sad truth

What is that nasty green stuff over to the side and that other nasty green stuff down at the bottom?

Why don't you just spend five seconds on Wikipedia instead of asking?
>inb4 burger
This is, in fact, a food originating in the US commonly consumed by Americans, regardless of whether you put inb4 before it.

America takes other cultures' cuisine and makes it greasier, fattier, and cheaper. This is not necessarily a bad thing, I prefer Italian-American and Chinese-American over the authentic stuff.

and this is the dessert

user have you never seen green beans before?

I think they're called vegetables or something.

This is true to an extent but stop acting like we've never created anything of our own. I have no idea why we're such a target of this, it's not like we're the only new world country.

pretty accurate

>instant diabetes

tbqh I wish I could eat this someday.

They look very anaemic desu

t.had beans with my tea

Do americans not care about their health at all?

No, it's not, and I'm getting very strong butthurt Chicano vibes from this post.

I read somewhere Italian pizza is just dough with sauce and some cheese on it. Is this true?

I've made something similar to this before. It was alright but too greasy for me

Nah just a whitey that loves eating foreign-style stuff.
We steal shit and improve it.

nope

>green things called "vegetables"
What? That sounds a lot like communism to me.

>we
Maybe whatever cultureless state or region you're from.

It is fucking coal.

yes but they use more basil
pretty awesome actually

That would imply that Americans had a culture.

with cheese

lol okay it's not like I'm not on the highest populated coastal region or anything

>California
So yes

>We steal shit and improve it.
>add a bunch of HFCS and sugar to anything
>LOOK MA I MADE IT BETTUR

Why are flyovers so stupid?

CLAM CHOWDA

No, just look at the difference between Italian pizza and American pizza. Our version has way more toppings on it but is generally more liked by all.

>implying we aren't right behind NYC in delicious foreign food

>Our version has way more toppings on it but is generally more liked by all.

American pizza is only popular because it's American. The popularity of someone has more to do with exposure than quality.

Serving other countries' food well isn't something to brag about. I'd love it if other states and countries had Californian restaurants but they don't.

Why are you in the UK?

We wuz cobb salads n shiet
also sushi rolls with the rice on the outside

>I-I can be your gf tonight user

university, I don't usually go on this board but I'm drunk and this thread made me butthurt

Do you like it here?

In terms of general food, we tend to use a lot of garlic and onion powder compared to many other countries.

Great American foods you may have had:

Gumbo
Colby and Monterey Jack cheeses.
Crab Cakes
Club Sandwhich
Reuben Sandwhich (America is the master of good sandwiches, if you get them from a nice place. The kind of place that makes all their own condiments in house, not just buying shit.)

Without American cuisine how else could we get this fat?

Soda pop is the real culprit to be honest

there's no way someone could actually eat that much shit

save'd

Yeah I do, I'm kind of an autist so an English speaking country where people are more reserved and don't talk to you constantly (but are still polite) was a good destination for me. Also I actually quite like the weather, it's comfy as fuck. I'll miss playing vidya and having a pint in my flat with raindrops hitting the window when I leave.

>I don't usually go on this board
>double flag
hmmmm

>Why don't you just spend five seconds on Wikipedia instead of asking?
"official" sources of information usually exclude fringe communities to the benefit of the large/influential areas

the image of brazil to someone who doesn't ask actual citizens is usually just some amalgam of rio de janeiro and sao paolo's cultures, for instance, which do not describe or even come close to grasping the essence of the pure germanic 100% white culture of south brazil

O SUL É O MEU PAÍS

>In terms of general food, we tend to use a lot of garlic and onion powder
Any Western country uses those as seasoning. Hell garlic bread is not unheard of and you may even eat one in bbqs here

Okay I lied a bit, I'm a regular on /v4/ because it's a comfy as fuck general but I usually go on KC for actual Sup Forums content. This board jumped the shark quite a while ago desu

Yeah, but you have to go to the south to get authentic American food. Not just globalist fast food crap.

This. Although to be fair New England has some good regional dishes too.

The fuck happened there
Meant for

Oh my fucking god I WANT

IIII CAN BE YOUR HERO BABY

>eating dessert when you could be inhaling more burgers instead
disgusting

I was referring to garlic powder, just in case anyone didn't quite understand the "garlic and onion powder" shorthand.

And you edited out the part where I made the comparison to say we use more.

Most "mexican" food you see/know of is actually American

i still have this pic from when people still fell for such stupid recipes

2008 is such a long time ago

hahaha