Am I the only one that really hates Suicide Squad as a concept?

Am I the only one that really hates Suicide Squad as a concept?

>Lol so edgy criminals who have to do what we say cause they got bombs inside them cuz we're the big bad evil shady government lmao!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/Am I the only one that really hates Suicide Squad as a concept/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yea it was originally a children's comic, most of these movies stem from that but they are taking it more serious to appeal to more people. Obviously you're too smart for their childish antics.

God I hate it here

OMG CARA IS IN THIS MOVIE?!? Yasss

I know right? Why do criminals have to be so edgy? I'm some faggot who can't handle anything other than sun shine and rainbows and why the fuck can't criminals be like that?!

Watch Assault on Arkham. Harley fucks Deadshot and they show a lot of skin, croc has a tub filled with blood of his victims.

The movie will not do justice to the animated version, screencap this.

I guess, but at least Jai Courtney looks like he's actually acting in this one so I'll give it a chance.

MOM'S

that was killer shark not killer croc you fucking fuck

am I the only one who hates daily/hourly spam as a concept?

GONNA

>"One of the crew members sat down and told me with a freaked look on his face what I suspected to be lies at the time, but the more he kept telling me the more I believed this married man that thought he was working (as he put it) on another silly hero movie. Them took a sip from the cup almost shaking and told this reporter that Jared Leto was not there during principal shoot, he only met the Joker, this man with over 20 years in the biz told me that Leto walked around set with a bat surrounded by thugs that nobody knew where he brought them, they didnt looked like hired actors, these people looked like ex cons and addicts, at one point during shooting Zack had to intervene because Leto actually struck Robbie after she went "lippy" on him, his thugs trashed the purple sports car and had to be replaced, Leto would often spend days in make up and we heard some rumors from Glendale PD that he is the suspect for looting several comic book stores leaving only prints of The Killing Joke, the man said he took a break from working to "balance his mind" after this experience, will we see Leto act in the upcoming Suicide Squad or simple the Joker? time will tell."

>Am I the only one that really hates [the one movie that might dethrone Nightmare Before Christmas as the Hot Topic King]?
Moronic question.

That was King Shark not killer shark you fucking fuck

FREAK

secret six did it better and with better villains

The car is a kit car built in Tampa, you can't just "replace" it.

Cool story though.

Conceptually I like the idea of the first iteration of the comic better, where they were just ordinary types combating super powered types and that was what was suicidal about them

No, but you are the only one who posts this same fucking thread. This is, what? Number 5? 6?

What is wrong with you? If you hate it so goddamn much, stop fucking thinking about it and looking to incite discussion about it

>5 or 6
ayy never underestimate the power of autism

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/Am I the only one that really hates Suicide Squad as a concept/

Originally it was the military fighting dinosaurs

So is Harley canonically a slut?
I thought she was only faithful to the Joker

The concept worked in the comics as it gathered characters we already knew and cared about a little and put them in a new role. It was kind of fresh and new and was quite different.

Since we don't know any of these characters and have no connection, plus this worlds Superman probably haven't murdered more than these idiots combined, the whole thing is dumb.

Zero chance it'll be as good as the Ostrander comics.