Gonna smoke weed for the first time next week. What should I expect Sup Forums? And how to get the best experience?

Gonna smoke weed for the first time next week. What should I expect Sup Forums? And how to get the best experience?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UDIF0BxYfoA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stop asking and just go with it faggot

For the best experience, don't become a shitposting stoner on the internet

You should expect to get addicted, become a loser nobody that amounts to jack shit by even a walmart managers standards and finally have terrible relationships with normal people.

Some laughing, thirsty and hungry.

Do you not do any research, user?

You'll feel a head high like youre lightheaded then everything will seem funny, don't focus on your breathing/ internal feelings cause you'll get paranoid, watch TV or play games with friends

Most of all don't listen to this tard, weed isn't addictive at all. Been smoking casually for years, sometimes a few times a week sometimes not for months, its a party/good time drug, have fun with it

just chill out and listen to music, watch videos, play vidya, and remember that even though it's not physically addictive, smoking it regularly can be psychologically addictive.
it's also fun to think about crazy/stupid shit as long as you realize that you're being crazy/stupid.

you're gunna think it isn't working

get good vibes
take a hit and wait a bit

Best advice, toke slow. Take like 2-3 decent hits and chill. Nothing worse than being with some lightweight fag who smokes too much and becomes a super fag

Best experience is to get confronted by an authority figure when you're very high. Always works out great.

dont accidentally swallow the smoke lol. just inhale, keep it in mouth area and then kinda breathe in through your nostrils. Then exhale.

Overall dont be afraid to embrace all the new fun you'll be experiencing

This. 10/10 would recommend

If you go out or do stuff in public, don't worry about people knowing youre high, they won't unless you really smell or you talk all slow, mind your own business and don't worry about other people. For the most part they won't know and/or care if you have bloodshot eyes, say you have insomnia

Not addictive... Doesn't understand that addiction doesn't require chemical dependency.

bring a drink, its different for everybody, you could love it or hate it. you will need a drink tho.

Make sure you want to. No pressure. Its literally supposed to be taking the edge off.. no edgy. Make sure you wave juices and food at the ready holms.

I panicked my ass off first time i smoked. Hope that doesn't happen to you.

Doesn't understand doing something occasioanly isn't an addiction, by that logic almost everything is an addiction, driving is an addiction cause you do it sometimes

>And how to get the best experience?
don't smoke it.

OP here. Should I mix weed with tobacco or should I smoke just the weed? I've never smoked cigarettes, just like two times in my life.

no

Nicotine addict here. Keep tobacco and nicotine products away from you at all cost.

have good music/ movies, something tasty

Just smoke the weed alone dude. And honestly you will probably not feel much your first time, as your body won't know what to do with the THC the first time around.

instant heroin addiction, and you kill yourself.

just kill yourself

If you're gonna spin it, don't use tobacco (except maybe cigar wrappers (ie. blunts), instead use damiana or mugwort or some other smokeable herb or herb mix. They don't result in increased risk of various cancers (like Sup Forums), and may even channel your high in some interesting direction. Of course, I'm not talking those bullshit "legal high" herb mixes sprayed with synthetic cannabinoids, those things are literally the cancer of the drug using world.

Also don't drink (too much) alcohol. Most of the time when I have the chance to smoke some weed, I'm already drunk so I don't have a "pure" feeling.
Btw most people I know mix weed with tobacco cause they already smoke cigarettes anyway.

Not that guy but sugar is the most addictive thing that we have. You can become addicted to anything that you put in your body, that includes weed. To say that everyone who uses it is addicted is fucking stupid, though. Not everyone who drinks is an alcoholic either.

who /edibles/ here?

Just grab your favorite snack, favorite music, and favorite video game. E n j o y e

Found the Nixon

OH and a drink, don't forget the drink

make sure you're in a place where you feel very comfortable, and are with people who you trust and don't feel awkward around

if the paranoia bears down on you it can be very hard to climb out of, especially if you're inexperienced

here's a video of some poor kid who really fucked up, everybody starts making fun of him and shit and makes it so much worse

so yea, smoke with cool people not a bunch of douches at some faggy frat party

youtube.com/watch?v=UDIF0BxYfoA

but yea i only had a bad paranoia trip and have smoked a shitload of weed thousands of times, and it was after i drank enough coffee to kill a horse

shit's real rare, but it can happen

*1 bad paranoia trip

Hope you dont want a job for the next 6 months

This.
weed is awlays better alone
Anyone who tells you otherwise is a tryhard hippie degenerate

Sooo much better alone. Only exception being with a close gf/bf. I feel the same about LSD, but even more people disagree with me there

holy mother of fucking KEK that poor son of abitch

can confirm, am a lightweight super fag. i quit smoking because i smoked large amounts with the wrong crowd (i.e. getting so high you becoming freezing cold and your lips turn purple on a hot day at the beach). fucked my shit up, gave me depersonalization disorder.

Eat a mango like 45 min before

>depersonalization disorder.
this sounds like some made of bullshit that no one ever heard of until the special snowflake post 9-11 generation decided everything triggers them and the whole world should be a safe space

I smoke weed daily, maintain a 90% average doing university pure maths and science, have a stable relationship and gym daily.

i mostly agree.
LSD with someone who you dont "click" with during the trip gives me a crazy anxiety attack. would rather stare at the carpet for 5 hours than interact with them.

had a horrible trip once where the friend i was doing it was with just got back from Korea studying abroad and he was still "seeing" this girl from there, and they basically skyped the entire time.

killed my soul a little bit.

Where will you be at this time?

I tried it once - literally did NOTHING. Never tried it again. Seemed like a waste of money.

Lol. You're a special kind of faggot aren't you?