Webm edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

mma-core.com/videos/Hector_Lombard_Vs_Dan_Henderson_UFC_199_Full_Fight/10131344
youtu.be/CJxrpBBSeIQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

loved that fight

mma-core.com/videos/Hector_Lombard_Vs_Dan_Henderson_UFC_199_Full_Fight/10131344

I like this one

One of the best fights ever also here's a reminder there will never be a great white hope your genetically inferior

>"genetically inferior"
>Only person in UFC history ever to hold 2 belts at the same time is white

>UFC
Hahahahaha.
Like being good at that hick sport for boxing rejects means anything.

Too nigger to realize UFC is superior to boxing.

"ufc superior to boxing" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Average UFC Champion's record 10-20 wins 5-6 losses
>Average Boxing Champion's record 20-30 wins, 0 losses
"UFC IS SUPERIOR" Hahahahahahaha dying rn

Also too nigger to fuckin read... Posts not only pictures, but .png's

Boxing: You can only use your hands and hug each-other occasionally for a quick rest.
UFC: Do whatever you want just don't stamp on each other - We're not niggers.

Shut up you stupid fucking nigger. You don't know shit about combat sports.

Too nigger to realize I know combat sports and literacy.

Boxing is for people who've never actually been in a fight before.
Too many imposed limitations, UFC is much more representative of actual humans combating.

Boxing: 12 Rounds
UFC: 3 Pussy rounds.

Boxing: Requires skill, brain power, stamina and for you to be a genuine article, and olympic gold.
UFC: Requires stamina, any meathead can do it.

>Crying about boxers using a clench technique to avoid punch flurries.
>Calls it hugging.
>UFC is 60% of the time spent hugging on the ground and trying to get eachother in holds and locks.

Hahahahahaha, try again, stupid fucking nigger.

boxing is initially a white sport... see grecko times, see NY immigrants fight..

mma is a bred form of asian martial arts

>Boxing superior to MMA
Thats the reason Floyd Mayweather won't fight Conor McGregor, doesn't really matter, Conor's gunna smack his head off. Then we'll know whos superior

Boxing is more of a "let's wear huge padded gloves and ask a judge to tell us who wins because we can't really hit each other" kind of thing.

finish him

Mayweather would effortlessly HUMILIATE McGregor in the ring. It would be like beating up a disabled retard. Even Joe Rogan said it, McGregor would get outclassed and danced around, and laughed at like the faggot he is. Boxing is the epitome of combat skill. MMA is for losers who don't have the skill, stamina and technique to go toe to toe for 12 rounds. And I don't even like Mayweather, and I know this, I would bet 12 million dollars to the mob, of money I don't even have. Hahaha.

12 rounds > 3

Yes that's like saying football players have more stamina than soccer players because the games longer. Shut up you little bitch, go get in a real fight for 15 minutes then go put on padded gloves and dance for an hour and tell me which is harder.

ITT: betas who have never been in a real fight try to talk about combat sports

No he wouldn't and no he didn't...youtu.be/CJxrpBBSeIQ

>your

Boxing sucks bruh

CHECKMATE

Have a seat, MMANiggers

Dubs of truth checked

>that's like saying football players have more stamina than soccer players because the games longer.

But that's logical, you stupid fucking nigger, hahahahaha try again, stupid bitch.

>Boxing is the epitome of combat skill.

Yes, people are also undefeated at darts, it doesn't make it a better sport than football or soccer. Lol is that really the logic you went with?!

Hurrr durrr boxers don't lose sometimes must mean it's a more grueling sport

Because Floyd doesn't need this fight he will impose rule after rule giving him the advantage. (Nigger tactic) he will then talk and back off, threaten to cancel the fight (lot of nig talk) then Connor will accept all stipulations in order to appease the masses of fans that wish to see both fight (the white man's burden) then regardless will fight against not only far odds but a situation where unless there is a clean and undisputed KO no one will believe he actually won. It's a farce. Boxing is dead. UFC has been in a downward slide for a while, NYC will bring back some business. Neither sport defends againt a solid knife or pistol. so...Train like that gents. responsible EDC

What am I looking at here, the first line for boxing talks about draws, as in they both got a trophy like fucking suburban soccer kids....Gay

Holy shit you're dumb you inbred autstic cum stain. Sitting on a bench vs running on a field requires more stamina? Go an hero.

>Comparing darts to hand to hand combat
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>not understanding a comparison hurrr durrr

time = stamina, sit the fuck down, stupid nigger lol.

>making a stupid comparison, realizing it and falsely trying to defend it hurrr durrrrrrrr

Alright, you got me... I fed the troll. This is obviously too stupid to be real.

What's going on here?

Tells me Boxing isn't as hard as MMA.

Boxing vs UFC/MMA

White guy elbows the Brazilian guy in the head, knocking him out before he hits the mat.

>Weebo thinking manga is real

I hope whatever fucking idiots bred to make you were punished severely. You must have more stamina than mayweather since you have been typing for like an hour.

Troll detected

Try again.

LMFAO AT CALLING HENDERSON HUMAN OR WHITE...HE'S 1/2 CREOLE YOU NIGGER.

Not understanding similes...
Are you retarded or a millenial?

>Weebo thinking manga is real

I thought elbows to the head was against the rules. Although it's been ages since I watched UFC.

>boxing
>brain power
>nigger so well

OKKKKAAAAAAYYYYYY lmaooo

Why?

Alrighty then.

So much fucking b8.

But UFC is superior to boxing in every way. Boxing is dying already. Boxing ratings have gone down continuously over 5 years now.

Holy shit someone is samfagging hard in this thread.

>Wresting reference
Weebo confirmed.

The "12 to 6" elbow is full mount striking down onto an opponent on the ground. And any strikes to the back of the head are. I believe all other strikes are a go

That's not skillful, try taking a hit to the face with pillows on your hand and stay standing.

Well why doesn't Mayweather step in octagon then if boxing is so superior? He could box in octagon all he wants. Of course that doesn't mean that the opponent would also only box. Both parties could use fighting skills they want.

Damn, Tim was my Cross Country coach back in '08. Dude was fucking kewl

"Wrestling." learn what Ace Ventura is

And I, this.

>Thinks reaction images portray my interests

Fuck off faggot

Oh shit, someone actually posted something relevant to the thread topic

God these moments are fucking gay

Stay mad, bruh.

Wouldn't it simply follow that there are more skilled fighters in UFC?

>projecting

I FUCKING CAME HERE FOR NIGGERS GETTING REKT NOT THIS ARGUMENT SHIT

>N-no, i-it's you who's projecting.

Eat a massive dick, you cock-gobbling queer.

>I wear tap out shirt

Werd

one mexican, one black

Better mexicans than nobody.

THANK YOU

Yeah, it's the Latinx fighter, Rudy McGlothlin. Fuck off gender queer.

>McGlothlin
>Mexican

Pick one

Fuck white people are sad.

Im sure the age difference has nothing to do with it.

I'm trusting user on this, if he's not mexican than even better.

Even champions like Mayweather pad their fucking record.

Truth is you can't get a shot at a belt unless you're unbeaten in boxing so the best/smartest fighters just fight creampuffs until they're 15-0 potentially win a belt then just hand pick their opponents.

k

Why is Obama taking it up the ass?

>Rudy McGlothlin

LOL!!! HE'S 1/2 BLACK YOU UNEMPLOYED BALDING 50 YEAR OLD

that is the most boring as shit in boxing history

>McGlothlin
>Mexican

>McGlothlin

his mom is Dominican you fat fuck

Boxing vs MMA
Requires more skill: MMA
I am not saying that MMA fighters are MORE SKILLED than boxers, but successful MMA fighters require a far more diverse skillset than a successful boxer.

Requires more stanima: MMA
If you haven't ever rolled with someone, then you have no idea how exhausting it is. Trying to move someone around against their will is far more taxing than throwing punches. Also, UFC Championship fights have 5 5 minute rounds, not three. So a total fight time of 25 minutes vs 36 minutes in boxing, with boxer getting nearly three times as many breaks.

More exciting: MMA
A much greater number of MMA matches end in some fashion other than Judges decision than Boxing matches

Fighter vs Fighter: Depends
In a boxing ring, with boxing rules, any halfway decent boxer would absolutely clown any MMA fighter, period. MMA fighters, needing a diverse skillset, are unable to dedicate the necessary time to a single aspect of their sport to be a real challenge for a boxer. That said, if the fight happens literally anywhere else, without boxing rules in place, then a mediocre MMA fighter would destroy, in less than 5 minutes, the greatest boxers in history

Popularity: MMA, and guys, it's not even close
The UFC was purchased by the Fertitta brothers in 2001 for 2 million dollars, they sold it last year, after 15 years, for 4.2 BILLION dollars, that is undeniably incredible growth. Boxing on the other had, you got that stupid nigger driving around in a Rolls Royce, claiming the be the greatest ever, cherry picking his own opponents, and refusing to fight people until enough time as gone by where they aren't really a threat anymore *cough*pacquiao*cough*. Boxers only fight for points, there goal isn't to finish an opponent, but to score enough points for the judges to give them a victory. Its anti-climatic. And some of you fuckers wonder why only rich old white men still support the sport.

mma is just boxing for the pleb
i know it, you know it, everybody knows it

Both acting like niggers from my point of view. Trained niggers anyway.

Bit late on the ol stoppage there lol

Losses happen when the best fight the best instead of padding their records and cherry picking.

>nigger logic

everyone likes to see a good nigger beating.